Hawks Host Viks

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Day after tomorrow Seattle will host the Vikings on Thursday Night Football.

It should be a good 1st qtr look at both teams.

If Wilson can settle down and play as well as he is capable of he might even score.

Bridgewater seems to be stalled out in his development. He says he is just doing the same as last season.

OKAY DOKEY... Good luck with that Teddy.

Seattle's offensive line has a lot of work yet to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There were some missed calls on the O-line responsibilities.

Also...

Wilson has to figure how to get the ball out faster. He was holding on to the ball too long which led to 4 drive killing sacks. There is no outlet receiver at the moment. Graham isn't playing yet and neither is Rawls. Willson is injured also leaving no first string TE's to throw to. The O-Line isn't THAT bad but due to injuries the L Tackle position is yet to be determined. Britt, new at center this season, is doing real good. The rookie Ifedi looks real good at R Guard.

This game was ugly. The Hawks Offense was missing some first string pieces and it showed up against a good Viks D.

Instead of being the hero in this one our backup QB was in position to throw the tying TD and threw an int. It was a closer game than the score showed as the Vik's int went for a TD.

All in all a depressing game to watch. I'm tired of watching players that will never see a real NFL game make critical mistakes that make it very difficult to win.

The good news is that it is easy to see the play of the core Hawks will shine when the wannabee's are out of the picture.

with this game had been played in minnesota so i could hear your thoughts on what you thought of the new dome. jerks like al michales try and get people to believe that these new stadiums are much nicer than the old ones but thats BS. I had to laugh when I watching a niners/chargers pre season game a few years ago and he was saying how beautiful it was.

biggest lie he EVER told.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Give me good old fashion candlestick park anyday of the year.That stadium was MUCH nicer than that crapfest dump in SANTA CLARA.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

domes are always ugly is my experience so i am betting this one is no different.

Forum List

Back