Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

The birther cult is composed of 1) loons, and 2) spite happy Obama-haters who see this as just another way to fuck with him and his presidency.

Whichever, these people are now at the point where nothing would satisfy them; produce this so-called long form, and they'll just demand it be scientifically scrutinized in a lab to determine its authenticity. Do that, and they'll just demand that their OWN scientists be allowed to do their OWN examination...

...and on, and on, and on, and on.

and the deniers are composed of brain dead attack drones. Can you explain whyobama has drug his feet on this issue? and now we have this new governor coming forward with this information two years later. WHY? It would have been better if he would have kept his mouth shut.

Meh

The thing about conspiracy theorists, no matter what evidence you put forward, most of them will never believe it anyways. Most of them aren't exactly at the top of the intellectual mountain anyways. No point pandering to them.

The thing about a good conspiracy theory, as in this case, is the mountain of evidence that can't be disputed that keeps it alive, along with the fraud himself by not coming forth with any evidence that would put the issue to rest.

And the twoofers think there's a mountain of evidence that Bush was behind 9/11, which keeps that nutty theory alive as well. It wouldn't matter how much evidence was brought forward to refute these ridiculous birfer theories, most birfers wouldn't believe it.

OK... but just for the record, what is THIS thread about? I'll give ya hint... it's not 9/11.

Meh

The thing about conspiracy theorists, no matter what evidence you put forward, most of them will never believe it anyways. Most of them aren't exactly at the top of the intellectual mountain anyways. No point pandering to them.

The thing about a good conspiracy theory, as in this case, is the mountain of evidence that can't be disputed that keeps it alive, along with the fraud himself by not coming forth with any evidence that would put the issue to rest.

This mess should have been taken care of while their was a republican Governor. I am willing to make a wager that the so called original document will surface and since theirs a democrat as governor nothing will change peoples minds because now the brithers will say the long form is a forgery.

I'll take that bet. I don't believe obama qualifies as a "natural born citizen," for many reasons, not just because he's hiding his purported long form birth certificate. But you show me that, and the number on it can be verified, what hospital issued it can be verified, the doctors signature can be verified, with all that, I'd be done. I'd believe the document to be real if it was Hawaiian. That settles where he was born, but that far from settles the matter as to whether or not he qualifies as a "natural born citizen." His father was a subject of Britain. That should disqualify him right there, but it appears there's enough people in power that are willing to look the other way.

Last edited:
Meh

with most conspiracies, you're right....such as 9/11....there, the so called evidence is so deep and so confusing that it keeps such things alive

here....the issue is the original - long form....the state of hawaii gets requests everyday and spends state dollars everyday answering requests about obama's long form....why....because they are required to by law

if obama allowed the original to be shown on camera or copied....those requests would more than likely cease

since obama is a lawyer, he knows the best evidence is a copy of the original or the original

This birfer nonsense demeans the office of the President and it diminishes the stature of Obama by having to respond to this. There is zero to gain for Obama from responding to this. It wouldn't matter if Obama produced the long form birth certificate. It wouldn't matter if the doctor who delivered him appeared on national television with a videotape of him giving birth in the hospital, the birfers still wouldn't believe him and the issue wouldn't go away. It says more about the birfers than it does with Obama, which is why the RNC isn't touching this with a 10-foot pole.

That's pure bull shit. That in fact is YOUR pure bull shit. You're simply talking out your ass and it's pure bull shit. You insult so many Americans with that line of crap it's disgusting.

Last edited:
The original birthers were democrats who first went after McCain over his eligibility status.

True, and they held congressional hearings on his eligibility. Did they obama's? Hell no. Why not? They dropped the issue like a hot potato. George Soros told the lame stream media and everyone on the left to shut their damn mouths about it, and if the subject came up ridicule and demonize those still asking questions. Problem is that didn't make the issue go away, and a good half the nation still wants to know, one, where was obama born, and two, does he qualify as a natural born citizen. Neither of those questions will be answered until either obama comes clean and releases all the documents he's been spending millions on to keep hidden, including this elusive, fabled, birth certificate, or congress gets their act together and actually holds hearings on it. My guess is neither will ever happen. The scale of the fuck up would run so long and so deep, even those in power that truly believe obama doesn't qualify as a natural born citizen don't want to go there. They'd rather sweep the whole thing under the rug and pretend it never happened so they don't have to deal with it, not to mention America could erupt in full blown anarchy. Race relations aren't good now. The blacks would say it was all a whitey conspiracy to take down the first black President, and there you'd have it, a race war, another Civil War. The country would explode. So all in all, obama is probably pretty safe with his secret. We'll be lucky if we ever know the truth. Well... maybe a hundred years from now when none of this will matter.

Last edited:
The only question I have is why the right gets so upset when you point out their party is 90% white? It is what it is.

Prove it, racist... let's see the cold, hard facts.
I've seen this 90% number so often I had to look it up.

As much as it pains me to say.....

Rdean is right (within 1%)

Eighty-nine percent of rank-and-file Republicans are non-Hispanic whites, leaving just 5% who are Hispanic (of any race), 2% who are black, and 4% of other races.
Republican Base Heavily White, Conservative, Religious

The only question I have is why the right gets so upset when you point out their party is 90% white? It is what it is.

Eighty-nine percent of rank-and-file Republicans are non-Hispanic whites, leaving just 5% who are Hispanic (of any race), 2% who are black, and 4% of other races.

Heres how we can end this race bullshit. come next election the canidates will not show their face nor have their name mentioned the only thing they can do is talk about their agenda and how they will be good for the country. While in a debate they will be hidden by a patition so no one can see what they look like.

I know it would never work

with most conspiracies, you're right....such as 9/11....there, the so called evidence is so deep and so confusing that it keeps such things alive

here....the issue is the original - long form....the state of hawaii gets requests everyday and spends state dollars everyday answering requests about obama's long form....why....because they are required to by law

if obama allowed the original to be shown on camera or copied....those requests would more than likely cease

since obama is a lawyer, he knows the best evidence is a copy of the original or the original

This birfer nonsense demeans the office of the President and it diminishes the stature of Obama by having to respond to this. There is zero to gain for Obama from responding to this. It wouldn't matter if Obama produced the long form birth certificate. It wouldn't matter if the doctor who delivered him appeared on national television with a videotape of him giving birth in the hospital, the birfers still wouldn't believe him and the issue wouldn't go away. It says more about the birfers than it does with Obama, which is why the RNC isn't touching this with a 10-foot pole.

That's pure bull shit. That in fact is YOUR pure bull shit. You're simply talking out your ass and it's pure bull shit. You insult so many Americans with that line of crap it's disgusting.

Who cares?

Why the hell should he respond to a bunch of nutters? I don't expect Bush to come out and say "I wasn't behind 9/11" and I don't expect Obama to come out and say "I was born in the US." To normal people, this is a waste of time. Maybe he should undertake a physical examination so he can show he doesn't have horns and a tail and prove he isn't Satan, since a good slice of the fringe right thinks he's also the devil.

Who cares?

Why the hell should he respond to a bunch of nutters? I don't expect Bush to come out and say "I wasn't behind 9/11" and I don't expect Obama to come out and say "I was born in the US." To normal people, this is a waste of time. Maybe he should undertake a physical examination so he can show he doesn't have horns and a tail and prove he isn't Satan, since a good slice of the fringe right thinks he's also the devil.

Why should he respond? because we sign his pay check

fuck birthers!!!
And fuck that dumb ass gov.
For giving them the time of day!!!!!!
He should be ashamed!!!!!​

[/end rant]​

Eighty percent of Americans are white. I dont know what percentage of eligible voters are white but probably higher than that. So an 89% figure for Republicans means Republicans are largely mainstream and representative of America. Democrats are the fringies. Take away the black vote and things look pretty different. Why blacks continue to support a party that has done nothing but impoverished them and held them back for 40 years is beyond me.

Eighty percent of Americans are white. I dont know what percentage of eligible voters are white but probably higher than that. So an 89% figure for Republicans means Republicans are largely mainstream and representative of America. Democrats are the fringies. Take away the black vote and things look pretty different. Why blacks continue to support a party that has done nothing but impoverished them and held them back for 40 years is beyond me.

non-hispanic white ~ 65%
white (hispanic origin) ~16%
black ~ 13%

I swear.... those Kenyans dont make for very good American presidents do they?

Hey Rdean :fu:

He's not Kenyan.....he's Keynesian.

I think he's just hiding his original birth certificate because something on it doesn't agree with him. Maybe the because his name was Barry instead of Barrack. Who knows.....but this controversy is a byproduct of Obama's habit of self-indulgence.

Btw.......

The First Family wishes everyone that's snowed in in the NorthEast a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Because they couldn't be with you and suffer along with you from all of the snow and ice the Obamas instead did the next best thing and had flavored ice. Cheers

slide_15075_210913_large.jpg

I think he's just hiding his original birth certificate because something on it doesn't agree with him. Maybe the because his name was Barry instead of Barrack. Who knows.....but this controversy is a byproduct of Obama's habit of self-indulgence.

Btw.......

The First Family wishes everyone that's snowed in in the NorthEast a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Because they couldn't be with you and suffer along with you from all of the snow and ice the Obamas instead did the next best thing and had flavored ice. Cheers

red ice, and a red stick?

clearly a commie.

It works if you cherry-pick the statistics, but if you look more closely the facts don't pan out the way you're assuming.

Truth is almost all Blacks would vote for a Black man even if he had been convicted of a felony. 96% of blacks voted for Obama while over 50% of white independents voted for him.

The Democrats have done a good job of dividing us along racial lines. Blacks overwhelmingly believe the Tea Party is racist while they don't think the NAACP is.

The Tea Party ranks are growing and many crossovers from Obama to the GOP are being reported. Because the media controls the debate we'll never find out the numbers till after the next election.

Btw.......

red ice, and a red stick?

clearly a commie.

I see green too. Could it be an Afro-American flavored ice? Maybe he likes the afro-American flag colors.

The Afro-American Flag is vibrantly colored in stripes of gold, black, red and green. Each color has a meaning.

GOLD (yellow) is for the richness of the people.
BLACK is for the people.
RED is for the blood shed.
GREEN is for the earth.

I don't see any yellow ice (snow)

Guess they couldn't find any Huskies.

Last edited:
fuck birthers!!!

[/end rant]​

I agree. He should never have brought it up.

Exactly. Birfers are ignorant, pure and simple. And they need to be marginalized. Take one look at the court cases filtering through the system and down the toilet, and you'll see how dim even their supposed brightest bulbs are.

I wouldn't worry too much about them though. Considering the average birfer's knowledge of basic civics not to mention law, they probably run to the corner ATM on election day and think they're voting.

fuck birthers!!!

[/end rant]​

I agree. He should never have brought it up.

Exactly. Birfers are ignorant, pure and simple. And they need to be marginalized. Take one look at the court cases filtering through the system and down the toilet, and you'll see how dim even their supposed brightest bulbs are.

I wouldn't worry too much about them though. Considering the average birfer's knowledge of basic civics not to mention law, they probably run to the corner ATM on election day and think they're voting.

Hush. After Flor-i-duh in 2000 and Ne-va-duh voters re-elected Harry (I can smell the tourists) Reid, and showed their short-attention span, I would cut the birthers a little slack.

Forum List

Back