Hawaii offcials Inbound balistic missle alert false alarm

Hawaii officials said Saturday that a mobile alert saying a ballistic missile was headed for the state was a “false alarm” after people received the alert detailing an imminent threat.
Hawaii Officials: Inbound Ballistic Missile Alert ‘False Alarm’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well bet they were scared half to death esp . since they've been prepping for it lol

I'm just surprised that in all the scare and confusion, they didn't accidentally start a fire and set the cabinet on fire with all of Obama's "official" birth records in it. . . . .

I’m glad the Trump admin was able to quickly assure the people it was just their government screwing up, again.

People actually took cover being frightened. This kind of false alarm is uncalled for. No reason for the democrats to instill fear like this! Sad!

I’m glad the Trump admin was able to quickly assure the people it was just their government screwing up, again.
IT was the STATE Emergency Management Office.. Tell me again who is the governor is and what party is in control?
I’ll be nice and give you a link....
Governor of Hawaii - Wikipedia
You forgot ... He is a DEMOCRAT....
Who didn’t know that? :laugh:

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!
Are you actually Jamie Lee Curtis, basquebromance? If not, plagiarism will get you in serious trouble!

Twitter

Jamie Lee Curtis
@jamieleecurtis
This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!
2:24 PM · Jan 13, 2018

sometimes i forget to put quotes. that's not plagiarism.

Are you actually Jamie Lee Curtis, basquebromance? If not, plagiarism will get you in serious trouble!

Twitter

Jamie Lee Curtis
@jamieleecurtis
2:24 PM · Jan 13, 2018

sometimes i forget to put quotes. that's not plagiarism.

Jamie Lee's quite the crank, eh?

Kim Jong Un must be loving this: the people of Hawaii taking cover in fear. I don’t see North Korea de-nuking while he is in power....no matter what.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back