Haw! ANOTHER "missing link" discovered!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
These evolutionists just luurve announcing the latest "missing link," don't they?

About 1.5 million years ago, a child died near the Sea of Galilee. All that remains of the youngster is a single bone, a vertebra. But that skeletal fragment, first unearthed in 1966 and only now recognized for what it actually is – the earliest large-bodied hominin found in the Levant – changes the story of human evolution.

So keep in mind, they are hanging their hat on one single bone, that was found 55 years ago, but that they have suddenly announced is "the missing link." Here is a photograph* of the fossil:

1643933653203.png

That is four different angles of the same bone, not four bones. It is only one.

But look at all they claim to "know" from that one bone:

Among other things, that one bone proves for the first time that there were multiple exits by archaic humans from Africa. At 1.5 million years of age, the bone is the second-oldest hominin fossil to be found outside Africa. The oldest date to 1.8 million years ago and were found in Dmanisi, Georgia, and that difference of about 300,000 years proves in and of itself that there was more than one exit.

More? This archaic child in the Jordan Valley and the hominins at Dmanisi were not the same species.

This is absurd, but I await several well thought-out attempts at a reasonable defense of this. Just kidding! I await nothing more than ad hominem attacks (insults for the less literate of you).

*That's a photograph. Why do Darwinists find it so hard to show a photograph of a fossil? I asked them to show me the fossils in a thread of the same title and got several paintings and fill in the gap models, but few if any photographs. Wadup with dat?

These evolutionists just luurve announcing the latest "missing link," don't they?

About 1.5 million years ago, a child died near the Sea of Galilee. All that remains of the youngster is a single bone, a vertebra. But that skeletal fragment, first unearthed in 1966 and only now recognized for what it actually is – the earliest large-bodied hominin found in the Levant – changes the story of human evolution.

So keep in mind, they are hanging their hat on one single bone, that was found 55 years ago, but that they have suddenly announced is "the missing link." Here is a photograph* of the fossil:

View attachment 596658

Among other things, that one bone proves for the first time that there were multiple exits by archaic humans from Africa. At 1.5 million years of age, the bone is the second-oldest hominin fossil to be found outside Africa. The oldest date to 1.8 million years ago and were found in Dmanisi, Georgia, and that difference of about 300,000 years proves in and of itself that there was more than one exit.

More? This archaic child in the Jordan Valley and the hominins at Dmanisi were not the same species.

This is absurd, but I await several well thought-out attempts at a reasonable defense of this. Just kidding! I await nothing more than ad hominem attacks (insults for the less literate of you).

*That's a photograph. Why do Darwinists find it so hard to show a photograph of a fossil? I asked them to show me the fossils in a thread of the same title and got several paintings and fill in the gap models, but few if any photographs. Wadup with dat?
How old do you believe the Earth is?

View attachment 596658

Wow!
That's funny!

Where are all the fossils that refute evolution?

View attachment 596658

Haw. I wish the religionists would do their homework. In the submission of the find made to Scientific Reports, there was no mention of any ''missing link''

The ''missing link'' label appears to be a description added by the writer for Haaretz.

Those gullible religionists. Hey, did you hear the one about Noah living to be 900 years old?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

View attachment 596658

Just watch TV...the missing link is on most of the commercials...marrying the hhhwhite womens.

View attachment 596658

Where in the article does it mention 'missing link'?

Did you have any real links?
Did that link not work?

If you're interested in a real debate, I'm happy to have one. If you really think a one word post like "Link?" is part of an actual debate I'm not going to take you seriously, so you get what you get.

I believe in the merit system not the entitlement system.

Forum List

Back