Having high standards

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
What do you think about men who want women that can still fit in cheerleading uniforms by the time they are 40?

I think you need to talk with danielpalos.....

btw, most 40 y/o women can fit into a cheerleader uniform... just have to have the right size ;)

I think, if fitting into a college (or high school) cheerleading outfit when you are 40 is your goal, you have pretty low goals.

Sure, staying slim is great. I know people who work hard at it. But then, if "she was so slim & trim" is the sum total of your legacy, you missed out on a lot.

I think to each his own... if you want a slim/sexy lady, then that's fine....

If I can have good conversation and a mind blowing make out (kissing) session, the rest is cake..........

There's something wrong with a 40-year-old dressed like a cheerleader.

If she could wear her jeans from high school that wouldn't be too weird.

Here's a real-life 40 y/o cheerleader... you don't live in New Orleans do you?

There is a girl that looks EXACTLY like this only blonde on another Board...

I'm in NE Ohio.

If it makes her happy and isn't hurting anyone, then good for her, but myself... I would rather have a high-dollar career.

Maybe I should get into designing and making band/cheerleader uniforms. Have you priced those things? Very expensive. I could make tons of cash!

I'm in NE Ohio.

If it makes her happy and isn't hurting anyone, then good for her, but myself... I would rather have a high-dollar career.

Maybe I should get into designing and making band/cheerleader uniforms. Have you priced those things? Very expensive. I could make tons of cash!

Well, it was meant for the guy that wanted a 40 y/o cheerleader (I don't think you would be interested... ;)

Yep, I think if you make any uniforms it has to be lucrative. You could even start a high end costuming place. And make money over and over from the same outfits.....

OP wrote: What do you think about men who want women that can still fit in cheerleading uniforms by the time they are 40?

Uncle Ferd says...

... More power to `em!

Forum List

Back