Have your Local Bush Haters Moved on to the Jews yet?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Here in the Denver/Boulder Area we have many a Protest Hobbyist...

I will get some Pictures of these Burned out Ex-60's Activists this Weekend if I can...

Anyway they Stand on Corners in Denver and in Boulder and Prior to Obama becoming President and Continuing or Expanding ALL of (43)'s Policies, they Protested Bush EVERY Weekend...

Well, now that they don't have (43) to Kick around anymore and they are simply NOT Intellectually Honest enough to Protest Obama for the same Damned things, they have Movedalong.com to...

The Jews.

These People are GREAT!...

Holding Palestinian Flags and Comparing the Jews to the Nazis...

Almost all of them Lily-White Bitch-Bastards.

Good Lord, and I Thought these People were at their Peak of Annoying during their "Thirtysomething" Phase.

Anyway, do you have the same Douchepickle Crackers in your Town?

I was Thinking about getting some People together with Signs like, "<This Person Hates Jews", and "<Holocaust Denier" and going out and Standing next to some of them.

:)

peace...

eh... the far right and far left all hate jews.

nothing new.

Don't be Dismissive... It's too Early for that. ;)

It's OBVIOUS in this Political Time who Sides with the Jews and who Sympathizes with the Jihadist Palestinians...

And they are the same People who Complained when (43) was doing EXACTLY the same thing Obama is doing.

And they are on the Left.

peace...

nothing new.

I've never met a person on the right who hates jews and in your words I'm "far right of atilla the hun." so that leaves you to explain the far left.

nothing new.

I've never met a person on the right who hates jews and in your words I'm "far right of atilla the hun." so that leaves you to explain the far left.

Fred Phelps is CERTAIN to be Mentioned...

Of course that Shitpack isn't a Side... He's a Human Cancer.

But as for who has Issues with the Jews and Sympathies with the Jihadist Palestinians...

The Answer is Obvious... The Left.

peace...

nothing new.

Fred Phelps is CERTAIN to be Mentioned...

Of course that Shitpack isn't a Side... He's a Human Cancer.

But as for who has Issues with the Jews and Sympathies with the Jihadist Palestinians...

The Answer is Obvious... The Left.

peace...

Fred Phelps is an anomaly, he hates everybody with equal fervor.

nothing new.

It's OBVIOUS in this Political Time who Sides with the Jews and who Sympathizes with the Jihadist Palestinians...

And they are the same People who Complained when (43) was doing EXACTLY the same thing Obama is doing.

peace...

really? go ask the hutaree militia what they think of jews. they hate us even more than they hate blacks.

sorry, babe. there's a reason jews do best in moderate societies. the loons on both side like swimming in the hate pool.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

nothing new.

peace...

really? go ask the hutaree militia what they think of jews. they hate us even more than they hate blacks.

sorry, babe. there's a reason jews do best in moderate societies. the loons on both side like swimming in the hate pool.

Not Dealing with what I am Saying... Why is that?...

peace...

IMO, it's the one who let Al Queda succesfully attack the US homeland. That would be bush

IMO, it's the one who let Osama bin Laden get away. That would be bush.

IMO, it's the one who let the Taliban remain in Afghanistan so that he could chase non-existent nukes in Iraq. That would be bush

IMO, it's the one who hugs and kisses the Saudi princes who finance Al Queda. That would be bush

IMO, it's the one who helped the Saudi royal family escape justice on 9/12 by flying them out of the country. That would be bush

IMO, it's the one who let Al Queda succesfully attack the US homeland. That would be bush

IMO, it's the one who let the Taliban remain in Afghanistan so that he could chase non-existent nukes in Iraq. That would be bush

IMO, it's the one who hugs and kisses the Saudi princes who finance Al Queda. That would be bush

IMO, it's the one who helped the Saudi royal family escape justice on 9/12 by flying them out of the country. That would be bush

IYO, was it Bush supporters that beat the boarding Israelis with pipes and chairs?
:cuckoo:

For Bush to be the idiot that so many accuse him of, ya'll sure do give him a lot of credit

Here in the Denver/Boulder Area we have many a Protest Hobbyist...

I will get some Pictures of these Burned out Ex-60's Activists this Weekend if I can...

Anyway they Stand on Corners in Denver and in Boulder and Prior to Obama becoming President and Continuing or Expanding ALL of (43)'s Policies, they Protested Bush EVERY Weekend...

Well, now that they don't have (43) to Kick around anymore and they are simply NOT Intellectually Honest enough to Protest Obama for the same Damned things, they have Movedalong.com to...

The Jews.

These People are GREAT!...

Holding Palestinian Flags and Comparing the Jews to the Nazis...

Almost all of them Lily-White Bitch-Bastards.

Good Lord, and I Thought these People were at their Peak of Annoying during their "Thirtysomething" Phase.

Anyway, do you have the same Douchepickle Crackers in your Town?

I was Thinking about getting some People together with Signs like, "<This Person Hates Jews", and "<Holocaust Denier" and going out and Standing next to some of them.

peace...

Only an anti-semite would think "Jews = Isreal" and conclude that protests against Israel are anti-semitic. I wonder what they think about the Hasidim who think the govt of Israel is illegitimate. I guess the anti-semites think the orthodox jews are as anti-semitic as they are

IYO, was it Bush supporters that beat the boarding Israelis with pipes and chairs?
:cuckoo:

For Bush to be the idiot that so many accuse him of, ya'll sure do give him a lot of credit

And I Garuntee you that the one's Protesting here in the States are NOT (43) Supporters and Most Voted for Obama...

peace...

nothing new.

Rush Limbaugh Tells Jews to Get Over the Holocaust

On his radio show today, Rush Limbaugh defended Germany for the Holocaust

What a dishonest website, title and assertion. I listened to the whole entire thing! He didn't defend Germany for the Holocaust, he defended Germany against Obama's unreasonable attacks against them, while praising Islam. Germany should be praised and respected. They are not Nazi Germany, they are just Germany. A country with a robust economy that should be looked up to.

Rush is a huge supporter of the Jews and Israel. You are dishonest again.

Forum List

Back