Voted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
If not,

Then shut your traps and don't complain about anything political in this country!!!!!

And for those who don't vote - we'll keep track and lay it on every time you whine and carp. :9:

Did I? You bet. And I showed ID before signing the register and getting my ballot

If not,

Then shut your traps and don't complain about anything political in this country!!!!!

And for those who don't vote - we'll keep track and lay it on every time you whine and carp. :9:

Did I? You bet. And I showed ID before signing the register and getting my ballot
No I have not voted, but I will be voting on election day.

Yes, I will go to the polls on Tuesday evening. I will vote on the 4 State Referendum questions. I will vote on the one local referendum question, I will vote for three of the offices on the ballot. Everythiing else will be left blank.

The wife and I voted absentee two weeks ago. In my county, Democrats don't bother fielding a candidate, but Billy Long had Jim Evans running against him, and there were constitutional amendments and judges to reaffirm.

I certainly will vote, just haven't received my marching orders from the DNC yet. Republican are so lucky having right wing radio at their beck and call 24/7 to know how to think.

If not,

Sometimes a non vote can be a cool thing, like cool hand Luke said.

If not,

I would feel like a total loser if I did not vote every opportunity I had. So YES!

I will vote on Tuesday. Medical marijuana is on the ballot!!!!!

bud-in-joint-paper.jpg

.......I kid about the medical marijuana....but yes I will vote....and every legal citizen should as well. :)

no chance I will change my vote ... but just in case something does come up I wait for election day to vote.

the Ds may not get slaughtered afterall or lose at least by a smaller margin ....

I voted by mail
There were a number of judges on the ballot. They are non partisan offices with no campaigning. I just voted against the lot of them.

Well, voted by mail. No real Republican party here in Oregon. Head of the GOP here is the fruitloop that is the head of the OISM. Too bad, we have had some excellent Republican Governors here in Oregon. For the last decade, about half the GOP candidates have ended up in jail on one kind of fraud or another. The Oregon GOP needs to get back to being a poltical party and not a batch of fruitloops.

Forum List

Back