Have you noticed all the Right-Wing trolls?

They are everywhere! President Obama (praise be unto Him!) must be doing well, since every Right-Wing member has turned from debating to flat-out trolling.

If you have an example, post it here.
Princess Edward Baiamonte is an example. Trolling, without being able to discuss, is all I've seen from him.

16jk4t3.jpg
You realize that Lagarde was instituting a program very much in line with conservative agendas?
And, conservatives talk of less spending and lower deficits, and Obama does it. Conservatives talk the talk, centrists like Obama walk wether walk.

Poor thing.......We'll send a box of tissues to ya............

By the Way, I think Obama still sucks. It is my opinion and if that makes me a troll then so be it...........

troll8.jpg

By the Way, I think Obama still sucks. It is my opinion and if that makes me a troll then so be it...........

No, that doesn't make you a troll.

Uninformed, maybe . . .

Uninformed, maybe . . .

I disagree with that statement............Perhaps you are the one uninformed ehhhhhhhhh.......I still think he's an idiot and that opinion hasn't changed much.

And I like the hobbit and the trolls are cool in those movies.:2up:

Only a handfull of people come to mind as right-wing. But trolls are everywhere, though I don't think they're right-wing or left so much as just trolls who'll take the unpopular side of a discussion because that's what trolls do.

Uninformed, maybe . . .

For once, we agree.

If eagle was informed, he wouldn't think Obama sucks. He'd know Obama was a law breaking traitor that should be impeached & executed for undermining our national security by providing material comfort to a sworn enemy of the United States.

Uninformed, maybe . . .

For once, we agree.

If eagle was informed, he wouldn't think Obama sucks. He'd know Obama was a law breaking traitor that should be impeached & executed for undermining our national security by providing material comfort to a sworn enemy of the United States.
For everything that you list that you think is law-breaking, I can top with either Bush or Reagan, but you will make excuses for them and won't look at it honestly.

So enjoy your day, and your delusions!

Uninformed, maybe . . .

For once, we agree.

For everything that you list that you think is law-breaking, I can top with either Bush or Reagan, but you will make excuses for them and won't look at it honestly.

You don't know a damned thing about me, son. I called for Bush's head on a pike over TPA, and Reagan's administration was rampant with cronyism.

Just because somebody calls you out on your bullshit doesn't mean they're one of the mindless idiots on the other end of the spectrum.

Uninformed, maybe . . .

For once, we agree.

You don't know a damned thing about me, son. I called for Bush's head on a pike over TPA, and Reagan's administration was rampant with cronyism.

Just because somebody calls you out on your bullshit doesn't mean they're one of the mindless idiots on the other end of the spectrum.
Of COURSE you did!

Amazing how many Right-Wingers Against Bush have appeared after silence during his terms.

They are everywhere! President Obama (praise be unto Him!) must be doing well, since every Right-Wing member has turned from debating to flat-out trolling.

There must be a lot of regular RW trolls here, because I can't seem to have a decent conversation with a lib anywhere around here without being called names. Thanks for ruining the experience for this n00b, people. :p

Why don't YOU have an example?
I posted an example already.

Was this it?:
Right after being given a list of Republicans blocking growth:
I've posted a couple of examples today.

dear please post your best example of Republicans blocking growth or admit you lack IQ to defend what you say!

Really? This is what has you panties in a wad?

Was this it?:

dear please post your best example of Republicans blocking growth or admit you lack IQ to defend what you say!

Princess Baiamonte keeps asking the same question to something I've already answered for him. He's a bit disturbed.

Was this it?:

Princess Baiamonte keeps asking the same question to something I've already answered for him. He's a bit disturbed.

Fabricating One Example must be exhausting.

There must be a lot of regular RW trolls here, because I can't seem to have a decent conversation with a lib anywhere around here without being called names. Thanks for ruining the experience for this n00b, people. :p
I haven't seen you before. Do you say stupid things? That's the only time I insult.

Forum List

Back