Have You Heard About the new Ku Ku Klan?

Yeah, they are white people that want to destroy all white people, themselves included.

View attachment 146615

RACE TRAITOR | The Point Is Not To Interpret Whiteness But To To Abolish It

What a bunch of shit4brains, but I can see where this is sort of Nature trying to flush all the bad genes out despite the fact that we dont have enough predators today to clean the geene pool.

so Nature brings us certified idiots.
Was your thread title a typo?

Koo Koo Klan

Not a joke:

In Pulaski, Tennessee, a group of Confederate veterans convenes to form a secret society that they christen the “Ku Klux Klan.” The KKK rapidly grew from a secret social fraternity to a paramilitary force bent on reversing the federal government’s progressive Reconstruction Era-activities in the South, especially policies that elevated the rights of the local African American population.

The name of the Ku Klux Klan was derived from the Greek word kyklos, meaning “circle,” and the Scottish-Gaelic word “clan,” which was probably chosen for the sake of alliteration. Under a platform of philosophized white racial superiority, the group employed violence as a means of pushing back Reconstruction and its enfranchisement of African Americans. Former Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest was the KKK’s first grand wizard; in 1869, he unsuccessfully tried to disband it after he grew critical of the Klan’s excessive violence.

RACE TRAITOR

The following make perfect sense to me and seem quite rational and natural.
  • Country allegiance -- If my country directly and explicitly called me, Xelor, to serve in some capacity, I would. Even if Trump called me seeking my help in his Administration, I'd do it. I wouldn't like being asked by him, but I would do it purely out of allegiance and loyalty to the U.S., not out of any obligation to or regard for Trump.
  • Family allegiance, to a point, because if one is a distant or deplorable enough a relative, that one is related to me stops mattering, IMO -- Momma, my kids, my brother and a small few of my first cousins and one or two of their kids are the family members for whom I'd spare nothing to "be there for them." The rest of them, well, that'd all just depend....
There are a few other relationships that demand unfettered loyalty.

The notion that normatively I owe loyalty to literally hundreds of millions of people whom I don't know from "Adam's housecat," and merely because their skin tone and mine are more or less the same is just nuts, in my mind. Similarly, that I, on some normative basis, harbor any element of disloyalty to literally hundreds of millions of people whom I don't know from "Adam's housecat," and merely because their skin tone and mine are more or less different, also is just nuts, in my mind. Race just doesn't strike me as a basis for owing to others or expecting from them some form of loyalty, fealty, or troth.

Does anyone know what Ku Klux Klan stands for? What an odd name. Pogo?

Actually yes. :)

"Ku Klux" is corrupted (deliberately) from Kuklos, the Greek for "circle". The KKK was originally put together by six bored twentysomething ex-soldiers as a cross (no pun intended) between a fraternity and a practical joke. The silly hazing/initiation/structure rituals it adopted were based on those of the Kuklos Adelphon, a popular and widely-known college fraternity of the time.

Once they had morphed Kuklos into Ku Klux, deliberately to add mystery to it, one of the collaborators (named Kennedy) continued the alliteration joke with "Klan", reasoning "we are all of 'Scotch-Irish' descent". Then the other silly K-alliterations (kleagle, klavern etc) followed along the same lines.

oh good-----it started out as a college joke

Pretty much, yes. College-age guys house-sitting over a Christmas with nothing to do. They originally saddled up horses and went to visit their girlfriends just to see if they'd be recognized. The next year though, their little group would be taken over by vigilante elements and "night riders" who were already in operation and figured the disguises and mystery could be used as weapons.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The name was formed by combining the Greek kyklos (κύκλος, circle) with clan.

That's what I just posted in much more detail, Sherlock. The question was after all put to me.

And you Googled it, I saw the link you plagiarized

I don't need to "Google" it. It happens to be an area of expertise. I know this stuff from memory. That's why I was summoned here.

I'm not aware of any link that you claim to have seen but if there is I probably wrote it. So why don't you post this link you claim to have seen and I'll know who to sic my attorney on.

They look like Jews.
No, they look like degenerate morons, what happens to a race of people when Nature wants to shit them out of its ass.

So, Jews can't be degenerated morons, which Nature wants to shit them out of its ass?
Of course they can; just like anyone else.

It's no secret that a large segment of Jewish society, resents White Christians.

They see us as competitors, and oppressors.

"competitors"???? ?????

As if the White goys don't stand in their way of global domination?

Actually yes. :)

"Ku Klux" is corrupted (deliberately) from Kuklos, the Greek for "circle". The KKK was originally put together by six bored twentysomething ex-soldiers as a cross (no pun intended) between a fraternity and a practical joke. The silly hazing/initiation/structure rituals it adopted were based on those of the Kuklos Adelphon, a popular and widely-known college fraternity of the time.

Once they had morphed Kuklos into Ku Klux, deliberately to add mystery to it, one of the collaborators (named Kennedy) continued the alliteration joke with "Klan", reasoning "we are all of 'Scotch-Irish' descent". Then the other silly K-alliterations (kleagle, klavern etc) followed along the same lines.

images

Here I thought it was a Sudanese alliteration for Black Lives Matter... Though somehow I knew a Kennedy would fit in there somewhere to complete the match up of the KKK to the Democratic party.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

They look like Jews.
No, they look like degenerate morons, what happens to a race of people when Nature wants to shit them out of its ass.

So, Jews can't be degenerated morons, which Nature wants to shit them out of its ass?

Just like any other race can produce any number of degenerate filth. Not that Jews are a race mind you, but you clowns are all the same. The "Jews" who you claim are trying to destroy the world are not Jews. They are atheists masquerading as Jews so that simple minded people such as yourself will stick your heads up so their minions can cut them off at the right time.

They look like Jews.

Just like any other race can produce any number of degenerate filth. Not that Jews are a race mind you, but you clowns are all the same. The "Jews" who you claim are trying to destroy the world are not Jews. They are atheists masquerading as Jews so that simple minded people such as yourself will stick your heads up so their minions can cut them off at the right time.

So, you're kind of admitting that there are ethnic Jew Atheists ruining the World?

Well, actually I'd say the ones who ruin the World are the elites, whom about 50% are Jews, and 50% are Western Europeans (Mostly Brits)

It's no secret that a large segment of Jewish society, resents White Christians.

"competitors"???? ?????

They look like Jews.

So, you're kind of admitting that there are ethnic Jew Atheists ruining the World?

Well, actually I'd say the ones who ruin the World are the elites, whom about 50% are Jews, and 50% are Western Europeans (Mostly Brits)

No, I am claiming there are ATHEISTS trying to run the world. I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic, but I recognize and honor those who are religious. Atheists, especially militant atheists, do not.

"competitors"???? ?????

They look like Jews.

No, I am claiming there are ATHEISTS trying to run the world. I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic, but I recognize and honor those who are religious. Atheists, especially militant atheists, do not.

1.) I've seen Atheist Jews, who certainly fought fiercely for Israel, and whom fought fiercely against anti-Semitism.

2.) It's not just Atheist Jews, but also Secular Jews.

3.) Very religious Jews like say Hasidim Jews are not a global issue, but in their own right can be a very persistent local issue, due to their general dirtiness, poverty, stubbornness, and arrogance.

"competitors"???? ?????

1.) I've seen Atheist Jews, who certainly fought fiercely for Israel, and whom fought fiercely against anti-Semitism.

3.) Very religious Jews like say Hasidim Jews are not a global issue, but in their own right can be a very persistent local issue, due to their general dirtiness, poverty, stubbornness, and arrogance.

No, dummy. The scumbags who are trying to run this world are atheists. They are not Jews. They are atheists. Some day, if you live long enough, you may evolve enough to understand, but I doubt it.

"competitors"???? ?????

No, dummy. The scumbags who are trying to run this world are atheists. They are not Jews. They are atheists. Some day, if you live long enough, you may evolve enough to understand, but I doubt it.

An ethnic Jew is still an ethnic Jew, even ones who are far removed from Judaism, will typically stand with their ethnicity, when the sh*t hits the fan.

Actually, it's also the Atheist Jews, who are typically the ones who kick, and scream the most about anti-Semitism, and the Holocaust, as well.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The name was formed by combining the Greek kyklos (κύκλος, circle) with clan.

That's what I just posted in much more detail, Sherlock. The question was after all put to me.

And you Googled it, I saw the link you plagiarized

I didnt see Pogos response because I have him on ignore.

He is much more sane that way.

Forum List

Back