Have You Heard About the new Ku Ku Klan?

Earlier I replied very briefly to that comment....
THAT was very brief?

roflmao, dude, you must be typing docs all day long, lol.
The part of the comment that I replied briefly to? Yes.

Is this not brief in your mind?
No, it's not at all like saying that. Superficially, sure, one could say that. In substance, hell no, and most especially not like me saying that. (Did you read the first major section (there were two, IIRC) of the content at the hyperlink in the sentence that inspired you to make the remark above?)

I will come back to explain why not, but I'm tired right now.
you must be typing docs all day long

I was, but little of it had to do with USMB. It took about a total of two hours, maybe 2.5, spread over my day that began at ~5:00 a..m. to type post 96. The other long one was about an hour and a half, perhaps less because that one was dictated.

Last edited:
THAT was very brief?

No, it's not at all like saying that. Superficially, sure, one could say that. In substance, hell no, and most especially not like me saying that. (Did you read the first major section (there were two, IIRC) of the content at the hyperlink in the sentence that inspired you to make the remark above?)

Um, no, it is not overly long, but it sure as hell is not brief.

You are some kind of lawyer?

I was, but little of it had to do with USMB. It took about a total of two hours, maybe 2.5, spread over my day that began at ~5:00 a..m. to type post 96. The other long one was about an hour and a half, perhaps less because that one was dictated.

Dude after about 45 minutes, my ass starts to hurt, so, no, I dont do those kinds of expositions unless I saveit to a file and copy/paste that.

Do you have Asperger's?

I do, but it isnt that far gone yet. :D

THAT was very brief?

Um, no, it is not overly long, but it sure as hell is not brief.

Dude after about 45 minutes, my ass starts to hurt, so, no, I dont do those kinds of expositions unless I saveit to a file and copy/paste that.

Do you have Asperger's?

I do, but it isnt that far gone yet. :D

No.

Business law was a required class for my MBA. I took a couple undergrad classes on logic
  • Logic theory -- Logic survey course that took a chronological approach to teaching the principle ideas and approaches to rational thought. (The linked book was the primary text for the course; it was supplemented with readings of translated treatises.)
  • Applied logic -- Forming sound arguments, recognizing unsound ones, (not the text I had, but the content appears to be very similar). This was basically a "how to" class.

Do you have Asperger's?

No.

Public speaking and relationship building have been core competencies for the whole of my adult life. The only thing that one might even remotely call "anti social" about me is the rigid discipline I exert in determining whom to allow into my life. More than a few people have asked me why I rarely refer to people whom I know as "friends," preferring to use the seemingly-to-them anachronism "acquaintance." The answer is always the same: I don't care to have folks misunderstand the nature and extent of our relationship.

Last edited:
1.) I've seen Atheist Jews, who certainly fought fiercely for Israel, and whom fought fiercely against anti-Semitism.

2.) It's not just Atheist Jews, but also Secular Jews.

3.) Very religious Jews like say Hasidim Jews are not a global issue, but in their own right can be a very persistent local issue, due to their general dirtiness, poverty, stubbornness, and arrogance.

No, dummy. The scumbags who are trying to run this world are atheists. They are not Jews. They are atheists. Some day, if you live long enough, you may evolve enough to understand, but I doubt it.

An ethnic Jew is still an ethnic Jew, even ones who are far removed from Judaism, will typically stand with their ethnicity, when the sh*t hits the fan.

Actually, it's also the Atheist Jews, who are typically the ones who kick, and scream the most about anti-Semitism, and the Holocaust, as well.

Bullshit. That is the reasoning ability of a baboon.

Where are these Atheist Jews who don't consider themselves Jewish at all?
I've met such Jews, both in person, and online.
They all identify at least loosely as coming from a Jewish heritage.

Unlike you I have actually met the people who wish to rule this planet of ours. They are not even remotely religious. They worship the almighty dollar, and for the most part it is a game amongst themselves over who can get the most power and wealth. Who gets harmed by their games they truly don't care.

There are a very few who actually care about humanity, and how they can help it, but they are very rare indeed. They still have an authoritarian mentality don't ever forget that, but they would at least be benevolent tyrants. Unlike the others.

1.) What percentage of these who control the World come from a Jewish heritage?
(Because you seem to be admitting it, saying oh well they are ethnic Jews, but not really religious Jews)

2.) It sounds like you're critiquing Capitalism about their greed.

Wouldn't empowering Fascists be the best way to control this issue?

Considering that Fascists tend to naturally distrust elites, and Jews, and wish to control Capitalism for National interest, would be the best option.

No wonder why elites kick, and scream out Fascists,

He's definitely a smart feller, yet leans leftish.
I have known this for quite some time.
Yeah, classic liberals, which it seems Xelor is closest to, are rare and also intelligent people, mostly.

Note to Xelor; I hate replying to a third person and referring to you in third person; but, alas, the limitations of the English language bind me!

Anyway, Marion, I enjoy most of Xelors posts, and I doubt I will ever put him on ignore unless he wants it.

USMB is blessed to have a good group of reasonable classic liberals and some reasonable lefties also.

I think that is why I spend the biggest chunk of my day posting here, lol.
Note to Xelor; I hate replying to a third person and referring to you in third person; but, alas, the limitations of the English language bind me!

Thank you.

I enjoy most of Xelors posts

Thank you.

Yeah, they are white people that want to destroy all white people, themselves included.

View attachment 146615

RACE TRAITOR | The Point Is Not To Interpret Whiteness But To To Abolish It

What a bunch of shit4brains, but I can see where this is sort of Nature trying to flush all the bad genes out despite the fact that we dont have enough predators today to clean the geene pool.

so Nature brings us certified idiots.
There is no white race, it just a color used to describe a race...

Does anyone know what Ku Klux Klan stands for? What an odd name. Pogo?
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The name was formed by combining the Greek kyklos (κύκλος, circle) with clan.

That's what I just posted in much more detail, Sherlock. The question was after all put to me.

And you Googled it, I saw the link you plagiarized

I don't need to "Google" it. It happens to be an area of expertise. I know this stuff from memory. That's why I was summoned here.

I'm not aware of any link that you claim to have seen but if there is I probably wrote it. So why don't you post this link you claim to have seen and I'll know who to sic my attorney on.

A month later ----- still waiting for this elusive "link"............

impatient.gif

Pretty awesome that I was able to "find" this "link" to "plagiarize" in two minutes --- and you can't find it in a month, doncha think?

That either makes me the world's fastest internet researcher, or it makes you a liar.

Nobody ever "claimed" killing that rapist black guy that was around, yet isn't anymore. Who would want to?

He's been stopped is the bottom line.

Sometimes people take care of their own.

True Story

I'm still mad at him and the possibility of taking it out on him=0

I say good on 'um for stopping him. I just wish I could have given him some pain.

He raped my little friend, a sweet girl, probably she thought it was me at first. That is until she was brutalized.

I'd love to stick a knife in his eye.

Thank God the locals took care of it.

There's law justice, then there's real justice.

I'm still mad because I can't hurt him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back