Knock, knock....who's there? North Korea Mr. fast and furious.....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If Trump learns anything moving forward, the shit you talk today....be prepared to back it up 2mar......once again, President all talk and no action.....is backed in a corner by his counterpart...another fuckin nut, Kim dumb-shit.....(sigh).

Just one question Mr. Dumb...what ratings will you look forward to announce WWIII?

If Trump learns anything moving forward, the shit you talk today....be prepared to back it up 2mar......once again, President all talk and no action.....is backed in a corner by his counterpart...another fuckin nut, Kim dumb-shit.....(sigh).

Just one question Mr. Dumb...what ratings will you look forward to announce WWIII?
Has he said/tweeted something?

• Banned

Seriously? Trump likes to scorch the earth and then move onto a feel good rally.....which will take place 2mar in Missouri...the guys a hack, that talks bookoo shit then runs!!

Seriously? Trump likes to scorch the earth and then move onto a feel good rally.....which will take place 2mar in Missouri...the guys a hack, that talks bookoo shit then runs!!
Yeah, seriously. I'm curious.

• Banned

Yeah, seriously. I'm curious.
Washington (CNN)North Korea had more harsh words for the US on Wednesday, strongly condemning US-South Korean joint military exercises and criticizing President Donald Trump's "weird" and "ego-driven" social media posts just hours after Trump claimed the rogue nation's leader is "starting to respect us."

Washington and Pyongyang have traded heated rhetoric and dueling threats in recent months, and Wednesday's verbal volley published by the state-run KCNA news agency was, in some ways, a predictable response to the joint US-South Korean military exercises from a North Korean regime that views such activities as practice for an eventual invasion.

This is the deal, after Bannon pretty much called the president out as being fake on NK, the little rice eater figured it all out, like we all knew...Trump is full of shit, talks shit and ain't gonna do a damn thing. SERIOUSLY!!

Well, I wish there was a way to take out that puke (the NK one) without starting a war killing zillions of innocent civilians. You're right, Trump won't strike pre-emptively. He should therefore shut his fat yap.

You sound scared.

Do you have a safe place to cry?

• Banned

You sound scared.

Navy vet here....who served under the second worst president in US history Ronald Reagan......who threatened the Soviet Union every other day, who lives in the hood among sorry ass negro's and who is not afraid of anything except getting kicked off this site for telling you for the umpteenth time to kiss my ass while wearing my favorite lipstick

You sound scared.

Navy vet here....who served under the second worst president in US history Ronald Reagan......who threatened the Soviet Union every other day, who lives in the hood among sorry ass negro's and who is not afraid of anything except getting kicked off this site for telling you for the umpteenth time to kiss my ass while wearing my favorite lipstick

A navy wife - that explains lots.

Forum List

Back