Have we done this yet? Psaki got the Coof

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Just heard it on Newsmax.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Biden trip to Europe​

"White House press secretary Jen Psaki said she tested positive for COVID-19 Tuesday.

Biden, who had two socially distanced meetings with Psaki on Monday, tested negative Tuesday. Psaki previously tested positive in October 2021 before President Biden's trip to Italy and Scotland, and returned to work after quarantining.

Psaki said the positive test will again force her to miss a trip to Europe. Biden is scheduled to depart for Belgium and Poland Wednesday morning."

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Biden trip to Europe

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Biden trip to Europe​

"White House press secretary Jen Psaki said she tested positive for COVID-19 Tuesday.

Biden, who had two socially distanced meetings with Psaki on Monday, tested negative Tuesday. Psaki previously tested positive in October 2021 before President Biden's trip to Italy and Scotland, and returned to work after quarantining.

Psaki said the positive test will again force her to miss a trip to Europe. Biden is scheduled to depart for Belgium and Poland Wednesday morning."

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Biden trip to Europe
She will be ok. Tough girl. No problem.

Quadruple Vaxxed.

Didn't do shit did it lying Jen?

Which one of them is lying; Red Jen or Joe Biden? It's one or the other...

1647974132075.png

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but here's the "new thing":

Psaki doesn't have COVID she's faking it because she knows there's going to be a false flag. An assassination attempt on Biden somewhere in Europe, and they'll blame Putin for it. This will kill 2 birds with one stone, as the Deep State will get rid of their embarrassing President and get their war with Russia they want so badly.

Don't blame me. I don't write this stuff. :04:

Another example of how vaccinated people can still get covid not really surprised by this. It has been said many times getting vaccinated reduces your odds of getting covid and lessens the symptoms if you do but it does not prevent you from getting it.

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but here's the "new thing":

Psaki doesn't have COVID she's faking it because she knows there's going to be a false flag. An assassination attempt on Biden somewhere in Europe, and they'll blame Putin for it. This will kill 2 birds with one stone, as the Deep State will get rid of their embarrassing President and get their war with Russia they want so badly.

Don't blame me. I don't write this stuff. :04:
I told you not to reveal this yet! You're risking your request to have psaki for a weekend in the. Catskills!

Forum List

Back