Have Republicans cooked the books to make Obama look bad?

Since no one is believing any numbers..

Maybe things are MUCH better then Republicans are letting on.

:eusa_shifty:

:lmao:

funny-gifs-puppy-fail.gif

Drive around outside. Talk to people. No. It is not better.

I'm out all the time.

See lots of brand new cars..people eating in outdoor cafes..shopping. Heck..on my way home..I passed the Apple store. There was a line outside of it. And that was at 12:30am. This year I took two trips to California..plane was backed..both ways.

I ain't buying it.

:badgrin:

I'm out all the time.

See lots of brand new cars..people eating in outdoor cafes..shopping. Heck..on my way home..I passed the Apple store. There was a line outside of it. And that was at 12:30am. This year I took two trips to California..plane was backed..both ways.

I ain't buying it.

Then why is Obama so concerned?

I'm out all the time.

I ain't buying it.

I.3 percent GDP and 7.8 percent unemployment is actually good. Got it.

I'm out all the time.

I ain't buying it.

I.3 percent GDP and 7.8 percent unemployment is actually good. Got it.

Those are the cooked numbers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5mISwjSvoA]Security guard fail - YouTube[/ame]

I'm out all the time.

I ain't buying it.

It's easy to live off the credit card...
It's not possible that people think we are in a major recovery like the left is pushing now.

Give up, swallow.

Hopey changey has failed and you and your cumbros can come along for the ride, but you are going to have to get in the back seat.

The adults need to take charge now.

11-02-20_interest_payments.png

Last edited:
Nothing the Republicans do can make obama look any worse than the things obama has done to make himself look bad. The guys a total and complete failure as president.

Cons carry on like they're the ultimate patriots, so it's interesting to watch them hope for the failure of the country in order to boost their party.

Forum List

Back