Have Dems simply traded places w/the Repubs and become the Party of No?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
That was a rhetorical question, I was right all along.

Both parties are merely in it to win reelection and take their turns at the taxpayer- financed trough then retire and get a check from their most important constituents :up: Big Biz. They are both
shit.gif

If you are a Repub or Dem then You're a useful pawn/idiot. I've been saying this for quite some time now.

What's inexplicable to me is the shock and indignation that both parties show when the other does something they themselves do.

How in the world do they not see this? Or, do they see it and just assume that no one else does?

Right now the GOP is whining that the Dems are obstructing. How in the fuck can they do that with a straight face?

Democrats have the right to send their representatives to Washington to vote no on any bill they feel not in their interests, the Constitution says so. Now colluding with the fake news media, lying, refusing to accept the results of a fair election, many Dem's are guilty of that.

That was a rhetorical question, I was right all along.

Both parties are merely in it to win reelection and take their turns at the taxpayer- financed trough then retire and get a check from their most important constituents :up: Big Biz. They are both
shit.gif

If you are a Repub or Dem then You're a useful pawn/idiot. I've been saying this for quite some time now.

Yes only worse.

I guess dottie needs to convince himself he didn't betray his country by working so hard to put Trump in office. It's clearly not working.

None of the "The two parties are the same!" big lies ever work. Only proud Republican shills ever make such claims, because only Republican shills have something to gain by telling such a whopper.

I mean, yes, the Democrats work for their constituents, which would be the middle class and the people of the USA in general. How awful of them to work for someone besides the ultra-rich and white supremacists. That makes them just like Republicans. Democrats also breathe oxygen, which makes them just like Republicans. And so on.

both parties are corrupt kid. If you can't see that then you are naive at best

BTW- hiLIARy's constituents were Goldman & CitiBank you dummy

Forum List

Back