Hating "Obamacare"........but loving the A.C.A.

There are now 30 million Americans uninsured under ACA. Granted, many of them are not all that smart, having voted for Trump, only to discover that the GOP really means it when they said that they want to repeal their insurance plan. However, the GOP is discovering that insurance companies are not going to tolerate adverse selection by doing away with the mandate. This basically means, 1. the GOP slams everything into reverse, and announces that repealing ACA is no longer an operative option, or 2. Subsidizing insurance companies, or 3. yanking the insurance out from under 30 million voters, and avoiding town hall meetings for the rest of their political careers. My GOP Congressional Representative said that they will find a way to "incentivize" people who are healthy to sign up, to avoid adverse selection. Good luck with that. In my 50 year health insurance career, the only way we found to do that was to require employers to pay at least 50% of the group health insurance premiums.

The GOP will not repeal the ACA after whining all these years.
then in a short time they'll be getting the crap kicked out of them at the polls
You mean like the demoquacks did after they passed the POS bill? That was ugly
imo if republicans fail to agree on a plan for obama care and take their sweetass time on tax reform the crap will hit the fan with the coming elections These ah's talked the talk now lets see them walk the walk

then in a short time they'll be getting the crap kicked out of them at the polls
imo if republicans fail to agree on a plan for obama care and take their sweetass time on tax reform the crap will hit the fan with the coming elections These ah's talked the talk now lets see them walk the walk
You're annoying and I dont take a thing you say serious

so why answer someone who 's annoying to you? just walk on by

I dont take direction from you. Learn it and live it, old timer

SassyMoron is drunk so damn early in the morning......again...So sad !!! LOL

she's like a dumbed down version of Kellyanne

Derailing your own thread again? You're so predictable, you resort to middle school BS when you can't refute the point.

You dems own Obunglescare, lock, stock and barrel, it's a massive failure and trying to spin it to it's the right's fault is comical.

Now grow the fuck up faux professor, it's past time

Get back on topic ya JP Getty wannabe.

I'll remind you what it is...the massive failure entitled Obamacare. You assholes own it

I'll remind you what it is...the massive failure entitled Obamacare. You assholes own it
we did own it {past tense} up until the time your friends said it will be gone Now they say just fix it If the new version is called trump care will you support it ?

we did own it {past tense} up until the time your friends said it will be gone Now they say just fix it If the new version is called trump care will you support it ?

Yeah you own it and all the blabbering and denial won't change that, loon

Obamacare is here to stay sassy
Sorry.
Folks under 26 on parents' policy? It's staying
Pre-existing conditions? That's staying too.
20+ million who now have health insurance? Not going away.
Lifetime limits on benefits? Not coming back.
are you gonna be pissed at trump lol
Now, how to fund it all? Good fucking luck!

Sorry.

Yawn....you're rarely right...this time is no different. Now cease annoying me with your gibberish

Sorry.

Yawn....you're rarely right...this time is no different. Now cease annoying me with your gibberish
And it's already funded sass,,,,The republicans can sit on their hands and do nothing and just leave it alone. Then. Pay. The. Consequences. For. Abandoning. Their. Promise.

Sorry.

And it's already funded sass,,,,The republicans can sit on their hands and do nothing and just leave it alone. Then. Pay. The. Consequences. For. Abandoning. Their. Promise.

You're about one comment from ignore...see you're really not that important.

Sorry.

I don't profess to being important I'm just trying to teach you ,,,but it seems the more I teach the less you learn ,,,Goodbye

Sorry.

I don't profess to being important I'm just trying to teach you ,,,but it seems the more I teach the less you learn ,,,Goodbye

LMAO at YOU trying to teach me...what a toad you are. You're ignorant and spew the shit you hear on the MSM

If you're looking for one of the main reasons (among several others) that the Trumpster won the oval office and giving right wingers the majority in congress, look no further than the abject stupidity (and latent racism) of SOME (not all) our fellow citizens, especially in red-leaning states.
Of course, as the thread's title implies, THIS is the reason why elected right wingers insisted in calling the ACA, Obamacare, and the bottom line, ironically, will be that after SEVEN years in trying to "repeal" this important legislation that has helped million, republicans will ultimately and simply just alter the name of the HC insurance law.
The people didn't want Obama care to start with, but the Liberal elite in the unflappable belief that politicians and bureaucrats know what's best for everyone, passed a bill with zero support of Republicans.
Republican red state conservatives (some of the un-healthiest mother fuckers in America) sure love the ACA!!!!!

If you're looking for one of the main reasons (among several others) that the Trumpster won the oval office and giving right wingers the majority in congress, look no further than the abject stupidity (and latent racism) of SOME (not all) our fellow citizens, especially in red-leaning states.
Of course, as the thread's title implies, THIS is the reason why elected right wingers insisted in calling the ACA, Obamacare, and the bottom line, ironically, will be that after SEVEN years in trying to "repeal" this important legislation that has helped million, republicans will ultimately and simply just alter the name of the HC insurance law.
The people didn't want Obama care to start with, but the Liberal elite in the unflappable belief that politicians and bureaucrats know what's best for everyone, passed a bill with zero support of Republicans.
Republican red state conservatives (some of the un-healthiest mother fuckers in America) sure love the ACA!!!!!
Well if you say so it must be true then.

Forum List

Back