Haters - Baby Haters, Liberty Haters, America Haters

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
HATERS

“Unwanted babies” is the phrase universally repeated by Democrats who hate babies. This is consistent with people who hate their own sex and pretend to change sexes. To support and enable this insanity, they must hate science. Likewise Democrats hate liberty, so they promote welfare, dependence and Marxism. Universities are full of them and the fill the impressionable youth who go there ostensibly to learn. Instead, they are taught intolerance, bitterness, and anti-science. They hate and fear truth, challenging it with hatred and lies.

Their chief spokesmen show their bitterness and hatefulness in the manner of Maxine Waters, and the incredible ignorance of Alexandria Ocasio Cortes who was fired from her job as hot dog shop employee, only to become bartender with a poor credit rating.

Hating America, which is “One Nation, Under God,”, they angrily denounce Republicans as “religious extremists” and banned the Lord’s Prayer once recited in every school room. Bibles are banned from public schools and universities. They show their contemptible hatred in angry protests which have recently necessitated a fence around the Supreme Court Building to keep them out. Ironically it works despite being far lower than the fence President Trump was installing to protect our southern border, which the Haters said would not “work.” How does the far smaller fence around the Supreme Court Building “work” then? They hate challenging questions they can’t answer.

Evil is like that.

LOL....If you really want to have them come unglued start talking about personal responsibility or the Republic. ;)

Naaaw I think telling them they can’t have abortions, and no more birth control pills for them would make them go ballistic, oh and a photo of Jesus. They despise both. Babies and Jesus.

Speaking of Baby haters. Just ran across this video which tells me a few things.

1. God has a sense of humor
2. What are the odds of that sign falling like that
3. The flag is in the way till the right moment.

HATERS

“Unwanted babies” is the phrase universally repeated by Democrats who hate babies. This is consistent with people who hate their own sex and pretend to change sexes. To support and enable this insanity, they must hate science. Likewise Democrats hate liberty, so they promote welfare, dependence and Marxism.
you forgot that they hate NATURE

which is exceedingly ironic since they profess to want to preserve it.. as long as the Taxpayers pay for such, that is.. In their private lives, they waste resources FAR more than most taxpayers could ever dream of (private jets, etc)

scum

(rises to the top)

Speaking of Baby haters. Just ran across this video which tells me a few things.

1. God has a sense of humor
2. What are the odds of that sign falling like that
3. The flag is in the way till the right moment.

wow... did that sign actually fall back into the thingy that held it up?

or was i seeing things?

or was i seeing things?

It's a plastic sign with two steel rods pushed up into its corrugated slots, and two identical steel legs pushed into the ground. They're everywhere. He kicked it up, pulling the legs up and it did a 360, falling back onto the steel legs which stuck back in the dirt.

or was i seeing things?
it's an H form that fits into the bottom with the cross piece low and that is what he kicked. It flipped and went back into soft ground.

Forum List

Back