Hateful -Spiteful - Mean-Spirited People and Politics

[MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] [MENTION=23420]Quantum Windbag[/MENTION]. [MENTION=23905]Trajan[/MENTION]

Met Mr Zinn in early 70s, or very late 60s on Boston Common where he was sitting on the grass with some woman. They were enjoying the day at some rally/protest. I was just an adolescent teen taking in the scene. Funny thing is, read his 'history' with a critical eye. He has more of interest and value to say than ten of you and maybe twenty Trajans....he backs his stuff up.

Zinn actually served in the military, unlike many chickenhawks.

Do I or did i agree with Zinn's views and narrative or his ideological slant? Not really, but his honesty about where he was coming from was always refreshing. You people could learn a few things of you took the shit out of uour ears. :cool:

his honesty? ...soooooo, what he was ideologically pure there by he had 'value'? For god sakes, you need to read more books too, or maybe FBI files....... telling like it is? a true believer? Like he denied being a member of the communist party? :lol: not only was his 'history' fantastical garbage, but he was a liar to boot. Hows that for pure? :rolleyes:

Anyone who didn't know where Zinn was coming from...oh wait....you....

never mind

*sigh* I am sorry if you cannot help contradicting yourself...but hey, par for the course...so, what next? I, Rigoberta Menchu? :lol: :rolleyes:

What is it with the rabid attacks and venomous posts by windy?

Unhappy camper?

Zinn is interesting, that is all. :laugh2:

Translation- I surrender.......:lol:

Why are you such a consistently pathetic poster these days? You used to be a worthy opponent...some of the time. See my first reply on Zinn and try comprehending the simplicity of what I wrote and you will see no.contradictions and no need to surrender.

The only thing I have surrendered lately is my high standards. So please take pity on me and step up your game?

Media is full of discussion of it. Do you indentify or not?

I remember battling people I knew in their attacks against Bush, the most viscious attacks until the ones against Obama. Then there is the defend at all costs knee jerk defense, and worst...the outrageous and most despicible attacks lobbed against Bush or Obama that are set ups for attacking any sane person who defends against such lunacy

What has happened to American politics since Reagan days?
What are you talking about?

I think it was the "Reagan days" that ushered in all this shit.

A lot of it started when he decided to politicize the intel agencies.

Media is full of discussion of it. Do you indentify or not?

I remember battling people I knew in their attacks against Bush, the most viscious attacks until the ones against Obama. Then there is the defend at all costs knee jerk defense, and worst...the outrageous and most despicible attacks lobbed against Bush or Obama that are set ups for attacking any sane person who defends against such lunacy

What has happened to American politics since Reagan days?
What are you talking about?

I think it was the "Reagan days" that ushered in all this shit.

A lot of it started when he decided to politicize the intel agencies.

Is there a doctor in the house?

opv29.jpg

Forum List

Back