Hateful, radical-left shit-rag having a major meltdown over Trump NH win

Whitey has been wetting the bed for some time now.

And Trump is the Romney of 2016, magic hair versus magic underwear, and just as beatable...

One of the most prominent left-wing hate sites, the Huffington Compost has gone into meltdown over Donald Trump winning the NH primary. Just seeing these agendists in abject panic made the Trump victory rather sweet.

A Racist, Sexist Demagogue Just Won The New Hampshire Primary

What is The Daily News? Is it paper that many people pay attention to? I hope not, read the front page, as bad as Huffington Post. Obviously they cater to the Lowest Common Denominator:

390-gop-0209.jpg

Article full of worst type of "journalism" including insults and name calling:

Donald Trump wins 2016 GOP New Hampshire primary

One of the most prominent left-wing hate sites, the Huffington Compost has gone into meltdown over Donald Trump winning the NH primary. Just seeing these agendists in abject panic made the Trump victory rather sweet.

What is The Daily News? Is it paper that many people pay attention to? I hope not, read the front page, as bad as Huffington Post. Obviously they cater to the Lowest Common Denominator:

View attachment 62911

Article full of worst type of "journalism" including insults and name calling:

Donald Trump wins 2016 GOP New Hampshire primary
Times is birdcage lining. Huffpost is communist.

Whitey has been wetting the bed for some time now.

And Trump is the Romney of 2016, magic hair versus magic underwear, and just as beatable...
By who? Your sorry ass party doesn't sport a qualified candidate.
Kiddo, we have the only winner...

The only winner you have is voter fraud. That's why your side wants to eliminate voter ID, so it's easier for your side to do it.
ID is fine, just issue it first, like Mexico, then ask for it. Got a problem with that?

When he is winning the righties like to talk like the OP

...when he is losing it is be because of him leaning too left..

Which is it?

I don't know, let's check outside to see how the wind is blowing at the moment.

Donald Trump made his own bed. In fact we now have a white hate group that has formed a Super Pac for him. Angry ignorant people attract like minded people.
Trump's unwelcome support: White supremacists - CNNPolitics.com
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

171913_600.jpg

Donald Trump made his own bed. In fact we now have a white hate group that has formed a Super Pac for him. Angry ignorant people attract like minded people.
Trump's unwelcome support: White supremacists - CNNPolitics.com
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

171913_600.jpg

I guess the huffy puffy post isn't real strong in math, 65% of NH republicans didn't vote for Trump.

Liberals are running scared. REAL scared.

Not really. You will see MILLIONS of establishment Republicans voting for Hillary if Trump in the nominee.

the only way this REALLY goes south is if Trump win the GOP nod, Sanders wins the Democratic nod, and Mike Bloomberg jumps in as the Adult in the Room. Then you could see the election get thrown in to Congress.

Funny, polls show a 20 point crossover of dems for Trump. If that holds, no dem stands a chance.

what polls?

I do think that the scariest thing is that the people who can't name their senators but can tell you who won the Bachelor might show up to vote for this clown, which would be a sad day for Democracy.

I think, though, that Trump only commands 30% of the GOP vote. ONce the herd gets weeded out, the 70 of Republicans who haven't lost their fucking minds will be heard from.

that's that lib/left/dem tolerance, love and peace they crow they have so much of coming out. More like the New York Values in New Hampshire

Forum List

Back