Hateful, radical-left shit-rag having a major meltdown over Trump NH win

Trump will fade once the field is narrowed to 4 or less.

What do you based that on? I mean other than wishful thinking?

Okay, number time.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

You basically have three paths.

Trump is at 29.5 in the RCP Average, off his high of 35%, but his win in NH might boost him again. His support has not gone below 25% since November when the crazies supported Uncle Tom Carson for a week so they could claim they aren't racist later.

You have the Establishment lane- Which is (or was) Rubio, Bush, Kasich, Christie and MAYBE Fiorina. Combined they have 31.1% of the vote. Rubio has 17.8% of that, but after he shit himself in the debate, expect that to start drifting over to Bush and Kasich. The thing is, the Establishment hasn't settled on a candidate and they won't anytime soon.

Then you have the Teabagger Lane, which is (taking out Trump's 30%) Crazy Ted and Uncle Tom Carson. Combined they have 28.8. I think WHEN Carson comes in fourth or fifth in SC, he'll finally figured he's sold enough books to White People telling them how shiftless all the other Negroes are and can go home. But it's just as likely his followers will go to Trump than Cruz.

So effectively, you'll have a three way race between Trump at 30, Cruz at 30 and the Establishment guy (whoever they can get somewhat enthusiastic about) at 30.

I don't see Trump's support going to the Establishment guy. It MIGHT go to Cruz, but then again, the more people see of Cruz, the less they like him on a personal level. So maybe not so much.

One of the most prominent left-wing hate sites, the Huffington Compost has gone into meltdown over Donald Trump winning the NH primary. Just seeing these agendists in abject panic made the Trump victory rather sweet.

A Racist, Sexist Demagogue Just Won The New Hampshire Primary
fyi, the Huffington post was bought out by a Right wing company last year....they probably want an establishment candidate, just like FOX?

even if they were bought they are still running dingbat left crap. they know who is buttering their bread, so why change. leftwing moonbats on the site pay's for it to keep running

One of the most prominent left-wing hate sites, the Huffington Compost has gone into meltdown over Donald Trump winning the NH primary. Just seeing these agendists in abject panic made the Trump victory rather sweet.

A Racist, Sexist Demagogue Just Won The New Hampshire Primary
fyi, the Huffington post was bought out by a Right wing company last year....they probably want an establishment candidate, just like FOX?

even if they were bought they are still running dingbat left crap. they know who is buttering their bread, so why change. leftwing moonbats on the site pay's for it to keep running
That could be the case Stephie.....but the only reason I even found out about the Republican leaning New owners was because an article from the Huffington post a couple months ago was bashing Democrats and I was in complete shock reading it....So I googled the Huff Po to figure out what was going on..... I knew Ariel sold her company a few years ago, but she sold it with the deal that she still ran the joint, thus the left leaning still continued.....

And this is when I found out, it was recently sold AGAIN, only this time, to a Right Leaning company....can't remember who right now but I can search USMB and find my post on it....to refresh my memory....

So, because of the scathing article from them on Democrats, I just felt that Ariels deal of editorial control with the first company buy out must be over when the second company came in, and bought them......

Whitey has been wetting the bed for some time now.

And Trump is the Romney of 2016, magic hair versus magic underwear, and just as beatable...
Paint my face, nice retort. always whitey in your comments. But you love that left playbook. Disagree and you are a racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobes. It's hilarious, but at least the HuffPo showed what political correctness is, a weapon in politics, not a legitimate way to elevate any conversation, but you wouldn't see that of course. The funny thing is it would have been the headline no matter which republican won. So fuck you Huff PO, lololololol the wall is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Trump is the Romney of 2016, magic hair versus magic underwear, and just as beatable...
Paint my face, nice retort. always whitey in your comments. But you love that left playbook. Disagree and you are a racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobes. It's hilarious, but at least the HuffPo showed what political correctness is, a weapon in politics, not a legitimate way to elevate any conversation, but you wouldn't see that of course. The funny thing is it would have been the headline no matter which republican won. So fuck you Huff PO, lololololol the wall is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump appeals to the Hitler Youths, letting unhappy whitey blame those *******, Beaners, and Sand ******* for their lot in life. There's nothing dishonest about calling a spade a spade.

Trump will fade once the field is narrowed to 4 or less.

What do you based that on? I mean other than wishful thinking?

Okay, number time.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

You basically have three paths.

Trump is at 29.5 in the RCP Average, off his high of 35%, but his win in NH might boost him again. His support has not gone below 25% since November when the crazies supported Uncle Tom Carson for a week so they could claim they aren't racist later.

You have the Establishment lane- Which is (or was) Rubio, Bush, Kasich, Christie and MAYBE Fiorina. Combined they have 31.1% of the vote. Rubio has 17.8% of that, but after he shit himself in the debate, expect that to start drifting over to Bush and Kasich. The thing is, the Establishment hasn't settled on a candidate and they won't anytime soon.

Then you have the Teabagger Lane, which is (taking out Trump's 30%) Crazy Ted and Uncle Tom Carson. Combined they have 28.8. I think WHEN Carson comes in fourth or fifth in SC, he'll finally figured he's sold enough books to White People telling them how shiftless all the other Negroes are and can go home. But it's just as likely his followers will go to Trump than Cruz.

So effectively, you'll have a three way race between Trump at 30, Cruz at 30 and the Establishment guy (whoever they can get somewhat enthusiastic about) at 30.

I don't see Trump's support going to the Establishment guy. It MIGHT go to Cruz, but then again, the more people see of Cruz, the less they like him on a personal level. So maybe not so much.

I see it working out a bit different. I don't think either of the governors will survive the SEC on Mar 1. I'll even go so far as to say, Trump will finish no better than 3rd in roughly half of the SEC States and either Cruz or Rubio will emerge as the front runner. Now for the great big butt, this is one crazy year and we both could be full of it.

Trump appeals to the Hitler Youths, letting unhappy whitey blame those *******, Beaners, and Sand ******* for their lot in life. There's nothing dishonest about calling a spade a spade.
It is my fervent hope that the liberals are marginalized after the election like conservatives have been for the past 50 or so years.

Then, we'll see just how militant they become when nothing goes their way.

Just calling a spade a spade...

Mark

It is my fervent hope that the liberals are marginalized after the election like conservatives have been for the past 50 or so years.

Mark
Not a chance, it's a socially liberal nation. It's not Iran and the American Taliban will not be allowed to win, ever.

Mark
Not a chance, it's a socially liberal nation. It's not Iran and the American Taliban will not be allowed to win, ever.

I suppose thats what they say everywhere when conservatives take power.

Mark

Mark
What the hell are you babbling about.
The American Taliban has held the White House now for the last 7 years.
The idea is to get rid of the and restore this nation to whole again.

Mark
Nope.

Mark
Nope.
your momma dropped you didn't she.

Mark

Mark
There are no conservatives here, just reactionaries like ISIS.

Mark
Nope.
your momma dropped you didn't she.
Nope.

Mark

Mark
Translation: If they don't lean left, they aren't really conservatives.

That about right?

Mark

Mark

Mark
Translation: If they don't lean left, they aren't really conservatives.

That about right?

Mark
Nope. If they aren't rational, and reasonable, meaning they respect liberalism and the status quo, they're just reactionary assholes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back