“Hate Speech”: YouTube Deletes Viral Anti-Feminist Video

Feminists don't support domestic violence.
Yeah. They just think that anyone who points out the fact they women do it should be silenced.

I don't think so. There are different waves of feminism and just like all groups not all think the same way.

I've said this before for example: Historically when the women's movement was all about women wanting the rights to work outside the home, that was really more of a particular feminist group ( white middle class women) as women of color had always worked outside the home as nannies, housekeepers and in agriculture so for women of color that feminist concept really wasn't feminist at all.

Nowadays, some feminists groups have issues with allowing trans-women into their fold for the fact that trans-women experienced male privilege prior to transitioning.

There are different branches of feminism, most feminists I know would absolutely be against all forms of domestic violence.

I did not see the video, but I read the link and so that is all I can respond to.

I've had dealings with some rabid feminists. They can get on your nerves quickly. :)

"I'm right there with you guys in most respects, but in this one particular instance you're wrong."

"Slay the unbeliever!"

"Vampire! Vampire! Twenty inbound!" :)

Forum List

Back