Has This Ever Happened To You?

-=d=- said:
Wow...the thought of you churning most ANYTHING causes a rise in my blood pressure...

:D

:smoke:

Boy it sure doesn't take much to rev your motor :tng:
Then again maybe all men enjoy the image of women getting back to basics......... :cow: lol

Bonnie said:
Then again maybe all men enjoy the image of women getting back to basics......... :cow: lol

I think it may be the vivid picture of a girl with both hands on the butter churn, churning.....

:smoke:

Bonnie said:

I never wanted to be a cow so bad in my life...

:wine:

-=d=- said:

See now my thinking on this would be the farm hands would take care of the cows, the churning, and the baking while the lady of the house saved her hands for better things......... ;)

Bonnie said:
See now my thinking on this would be the farm hands would take care of the cows, the churning, and the baking while the lady of the house saved her hands for better things......... ;)

Works for me!

-=d=- said:
wow...I feel like a school boy again...and the hot girl in school just spoke to me...

:tingle:

Im not dying or anything am I? :confused: Do you know something I don't??

Bonnie said:
Im not dying or anything am I? :confused: Do you know something I don't??

???? I don't get it...but in reply to this comment, I could say something like "..well, you already ARE an Angel..." but that'd be too heavy in the cheese department.

my husband has MANY weird dreams

*he actually has dreamed that he was starting a lawnmower...and ended up smacking me in the nose with his elbow at about 3am...i went through 1/2 a box of kleenex

*one night he woke me up telling me to get up, that a black lizard had just jumped through the bedroom window-mind you, we were in our 3rd floor apartment. this was about 2am. i thought he was talking about my iguana, Ziggy, that he had escaped (though i don't know how) and was in our room. Ziggy was still in his cage when i checked, and Tim was still wandering around looking under the bed, closet, etc. because he could swear a black lizard was in the room. :cuckoo:

*he works in road construction, so one night he shoved me off the bed, telling me to move, that he had to put a stop sign in the ground where i was standing.

*he has told me on several occasions that he has dreamed that his co-workers are in the room with us (don't ask me on this one... :cuckoo: )

-=d=- said:
???? I don't get it...but in reply to this comment, I could say something like "..well, you already ARE an Angel..." but that'd be too heavy in the cheese department.

Im just wondering why the burst of affection :teeth:
Not complaining mind you just wondering??

Bonnie said:
Im just wondering why the burst of affection :teeth:
Not complaining mind you just wondering??

spring..you know the olde jingle....

hooray hooray it is the first of may out door fooking starts today! :teeth:

fuzzykitten99 said:
my husband has MANY weird dreams

*he actually has dreamed that he was starting a lawnmower...and ended up smacking me in the nose with his elbow at about 3am...i went through 1/2 a box of kleenex

*one night he woke me up telling me to get up, that a black lizard had just jumped through the bedroom window-mind you, we were in our 3rd floor apartment. this was about 2am. i thought he was talking about my iguana, Ziggy, that he had escaped (though i don't know how) and was in our room. Ziggy was still in his cage when i checked, and Tim was still wandering around looking under the bed, closet, etc. because he could swear a black lizard was in the room. :cuckoo:

*he works in road construction, so one night he shoved me off the bed, telling me to move, that he had to put a stop sign in the ground where i was standing.

*he has told me on several occasions that he has dreamed that his co-workers are in the room with us (don't ask me on this one... :cuckoo: )

Wow, he's an active sleeper. My ex was the same way, I had gotten punched a few times in the back, he says because he was fighting with co-workers in his dream, Im still dubious of that one though :mad:

Forum List

Back