Has Sleepy Joe Become Sleepy Don?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
After watching President Trump having difficultly walking and speaking I have reached the opinion he should be called "Slow Don". Sleepy Joe no longer is appropriate. He is much more wide-awake than Don. in my opinion.

What's your opinion? is Sleepy Don a good and fitting name for our confused and absent-minded President?

After watching President Trump having difficultly walking and speaking I have reached the opinion he should be called "Slow Don". Sleepy Joe no longer is appropriate. He is much more wide-awake than Don. in my opinion.

What's your opinion? is Sleepy Don a good and fitting name for our confused and absent-minded President?
my opinion is your TDS has become critical and certain insanity will soon follow,,,

my opinion is your TDS has become critical and certain insanity will soon follow,,,
After 3 1/2 years the one and only defense of dopey don is screeching TDS. Got anything new or less moronic?

After 3 1/2 years the one and only defense of dopey don is screeching TDS. Got anything new or less moronic?
doesnt mean it still doesnt apply,,,

this thread wreaks of TDS,,,

Well, it is an opinion thread, so thank you for your opinion.

My opinion is you're a COMPLETE dumbsh*t. Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yep.

Question asked and question answered. You`ve got nothing new or less moronic. Thanks.

We should have a walking or running, or bicycle race between Don and Joe. See who is really slow.

Question asked and question answered. You`ve got nothing new or less moronic. Thanks.
whats there to say about a comment about joe being more competent than trump???

joe barely knows where hes at or what hes running for,,,

Yep.
We all have become familiar with the routine and evasion tactic of trumpoholics for whining and crying TDS when they are unable to articulate an intelligent response. You people would have cried our founders had KGDS.

Please stay on topic.

Yep.
We all have become familiar with the routine and evasion tactic of trumpoholics for whining and crying TDS when they are unable to articulate an intelligent response. You people would have cried our founders had KGDS.
well then thankfully I'm not a trump supporter,,,just a person that sees a mental illness for what it is,,,

Please stay on topic.
thats directly on topic you stupid fuck,,,,

Please stay on topic.
Ha-ha!

Please stay on topic.
Oops, internet tough guy. Fortunately, punks and fake badasses don't go over well on the internet. Off-topic phony tough guy.

This post was off-topic because it was basic generic talking point misinformation using unprovable allegations. Pure propaganda.

It's like asking if scummy Camp is a good name for you. Personally I prefer "Slow Joe". After all, he's as slow as you are scummy.

Forum List

Back