has rushbo been upstaged by glen?

rush used to do tours too, when he was starting out.
Yes he did. "RUSH TO EXCELLENCE" Tours.

Times have changed. He no longer has a need to do that.

WHY? Becuase to the media? He's "Defacto Leader potentate, Grand POOBA of the REPUBLICAN PARTY"...

Which is FAR from the truth. But the MEDIA hang upon his every syllable...Just ask Media Matters [NOT].

He's Da Fatso? Yes he is.. yes he is.

I was thinking about this last week. It's the one great thing about Beck - Limbaugh and Hannity can't get arrested. They have been out-clowned.:lol::lol::lol:

has glen beck upstaged rushbo with his media blitz this past week? has he surpassed rushbo in the eyes of the media and the general public?

is this why rush took the entire week off? could not compete with big glen?

I feel another "heart attack" a comin...lol

Hannity must be losing his mind. The problem wit hall this is, Beck will try to out do himself again. Wait for it.

He is a self admitted circus clown. Great role model there fox fans. Great.

Zoned? YOU spend entirely too much time on the commentators when those that generate the comments should be what you should be concerned about.

The Commentators don't generate policy nor do they hold office.

Do I have to follow you now to correct you at every turn?

Or is it their INFLUENCE against your beliefs YOU FEAR?:eusa_hand:

I'm your worst Nightmare ZONED.

I'm watching YOU.

Delusions of grandeur aside, you do make a point It is those who generate and implement policy who need to hear more (and more directly) from the public. BUT, it is the rhetoricians who influence the public on a mass scale, and therefore influence the policy makers the most.

As T said, they are only commentators, they hold no actual political power like King Barak & his wife Queen Michelle do.

Yet, look how threatened the libs are of commentators. It seems to me that they are threatened by free speech.

rush used to do tours too, when he was starting out.
Yes he did. "RUSH TO EXCELLENCE" Tours.

Times have changed. He no longer has a need to do that.

WHY? Becuase to the media? He's "Defacto Leader potentate, Grand POOBA of the REPUBLICAN PARTY"...

Which is FAR from the truth. But the MEDIA hang upon his every syllable...Just ask Media Matters [NOT].

He's Da Fatso? Yes he is.. yes he is.

hey skinny mini last i read yesterday he lost 30 lbs.marrage can be a good thing.

As T said, they are only commentators, they hold no actual political power like King Barak & his wife Queen Michelle do.

Yet, look how threatened the libs are of commentators. It seems to me that they are threatened by free speech.

They hold no "official" political power. They wield much "actual" political power.

rushbo has never headed an open air rally of any kind. rush is in fact an amateur who can only read his lines. he can never stand up to a debate because he is a very poorly educated jerk and only has a clumsy knowledge of geography and geo-political history . that and an arrogance enhanced by the millions his dumb audience has allowed him to accrue.

You think Beck can handle a debate of any kind? he would Brewer up in a heart beat..:cool:

Can you imagine Beck and Maddow in a debate about politics?

(Insert lesbian jokes all you want people, that is a sharp sharp woman has a doctor of politics an would DESTROY that clown). Dr. Maddow vs. Circus clown Beck. God I would pay to see that.

I would pay to see him whip out his pipe and mock her or any of the elitist assholes in the media who are just SO much smarter than the rest of us poor slobs.:lol:

rushbo has never headed an open air rally of any kind. rush is in fact an amateur who can only read his lines. he can never stand up to a debate because he is a very poorly educated jerk and only has a clumsy knowledge of geography and geo-political history . that and an arrogance enhanced by the millions his dumb audience has allowed him to accrue.

You think Beck can handle a debate of any kind? he would Brewer up in a heart beat..:cool:

(Insert lesbian jokes all you want people, that is a sharp sharp woman has a doctor of politics an would DESTROY that clown). Dr. Maddow vs. Circus clown Beck. God I would pay to see that.

I would pay to see him whip out his pipe and mock her or any of the elitist assholes in the media who are just SO much smarter than the rest of us poor slobs.:lol:

While resentment is a powerful rhetorical force against those you consider intellectually superior, as far as your interests are concerned, the instinct to insist that society be ordered by those who are either inferior or on the same level as the masses is counter-intuitive to any measure of social good.

Those snooty intellectuals! :eusa_snooty: indeed. I bet you'd want your surgeon to have a PhD. :rolleyes:

While resentment is a powerful rhetorical force against those you consider intellectually superior, as far as your interests are concerned, the instinct to insist that society be ordered by those who are either inferior or on the same level as the masses is counter-intuitive to any measure of social good.

Those snooty intellectuals! :eusa_snooty: indeed. I bet you'd want your surgeon to have a PhD. :rolleyes:

First of all, you must have missed my sarcastic tone, because I certainly don't consider modern "journalists" to be intellectually superior to average Americans, as much as they might like to think otherwise. They are a bunch of phoney assholes with an agenda, so mocking them is a wonderful thing.:D

has glen beck upstaged rushbo with his media blitz this past week? has he surpassed rushbo in the eyes of the media and the general public?

I don't think so. Rush and Glen appeal to slightly different types of audiences. Rush tends to draw the businessman class/fiscal conservatives, and Glen tends to draw support of the more socially conservative, but slightly libertarian types.

As for Rush taking off a week, it's common for him.

First of all, you must have missed my sarcastic tone, because I certainly don't consider modern "journalists" to be intellectually superior to average Americans, as much as they might like to think otherwise. They are a bunch of phoney assholes with an agenda, so mocking them is a wonderful thing.:D

I didn't know Maddow was a "journalist," thought she was a commentator, and one with a lot more academic cred than most.

I didn't know Maddow was a "journalist," thought she was a commentator, and one with a lot more academic cred than most.

The whole, doctor in politics thing. She is intellectually superior to the avg talking heads who call themselves journalists. She would destroy Beck in a debate of any sort and imagine her dissecting palin. Damn, I would pay good money for either of those two matchups.

(of course, insert lesbian jokes, its all they have)....she is very sharp. Very.

Hey, I graduated magna cum laude with an education degree. BFD:lol:

Glenn likes being number 3. His theory behind it was people don't aim for the third spot...

Course, that might be changing.

Either way, Rush, Glenn, and everyone else have their own good and bad points. I dont think they are in competition with each other.

Glenn likes being number 3. His theory behind it was people don't aim for the third spot...

Course, that might be changing.

Either way, Rush, Glenn, and everyone else have their own good and bad points. I dont think they are in competition with each other.

His theory is definitely wrong. He whips them up into an hysterical tizzy.:lol:

The whole, doctor in politics thing. She is intellectually superior to the avg talking heads who call themselves journalists. She would destroy Beck in a debate of any sort and imagine her dissecting palin. Damn, I would pay good money for either of those two matchups.

(of course, insert lesbian jokes, its all they have)....she is very sharp. Very.

Yeah yeah. We always hear how great you guys on the left are in a debate against us on the right. Then when one actually happens, you guys can't figure out how your guy lost.

I'm highly doubtful she can handle glenn. He's read much more than she has.

Heck, I doubt she could hold her own against a number of people on this message board.

Last edited:

I don't think so. Rush and Glen appeal to slightly different types of audiences. Rush tends to draw the businessman class/fiscal conservatives, and Glen tends to draw support of the more socially conservative, but slightly libertarian types.

As for Rush taking off a week, it's common for him.

It was also planned long before we knew how the Rally would go.

Forum List

Back