Zone1 Has Putin killed the age of neo liberalism ?

What do you think you know about my life?
Just quit dude ... Or at least try to find the topic of your thread.

I dont know anything about your life/ I meely state that you would noy likely have one without the good works of your government.
That is not controversial . Its just a fact.
Its silly to drny it.

You have yet to state any.

All you have done is soldier for left wing authoritarianism.
Where have I done that ? Have you read the OP ?
Let me save you the trouble.
The current war in Ukraine has led to a step change in the social order. It will cause nations to take greater control over their affairs rather than leave them to globalist corporations.

So we will profuce more of our own rather than import from those countries who might harm us.

The ecample for this is the way that Russia has weaponised its gas to the detriment of the world.

Now the world is weaning itself off gas and the race for renewables is on.

Its a good thing to come out of tragedy.

I dont know anything about your life/ I meely state that you would noy likely have one without the good works of your government.
That is not controversial . Its just a fact.
Its silly to drny it.

I didn't ask you what you thought ...
I asked you what makes you think you know what you are talking about when it comes to my life.

You can try to deny the context of the question ... But how would you know, and what are you talking about?
There are some things I love about this Nation ... None of them are in the Banana Republic on Capitol Hill at the moment.

A great example of my point. The UK has neglected developing its own power sources for years.
Now we are dependent on imported gas and oil.
And we are paying for it.
We should have invested heavily in renewables to safeguard our economy and stabilise prices.
The death of neo liberalism will see all countries wake up to the threat.

Putin may have had a short term gain out of price gouging. But longer term the Russian economy will suffer because its customers will find other sources of power.
Not that Putin cares. He isnt in it for the long term.

I didn't ask you what you thought ...
I asked you what makes you think you know what you are talking about when it comes to my life.

You can try to deny the context of the question ... But how would you know, and what are you talking about?
There are some things I love about this Nation ... None of them are in the Banana Republic on Capitol Hill at the moment.

You are very angry and I dont know why. I have tried to engage with you but I dont think you have grasped the point I am making.

You are very angry and I dont know why. I have tried to engage with you but I dont think you have grasped the point I am making.

I am not angry ... I just don't like power hungry Authoritarian Fascists, and there is nothing you can say to change that.

It isn't that I don't understand what you want ... I just totally reject it.
I am not attacking the reasons why you want to empower them ... I am attacking the fact that you want to grant them any power to start with.

It's how people come to the misconception that growing the government is somehow going to limit
the Authoritarian Fascist who only gain power through government.

Last edited:

I am not angry ... I just don't like power hungry Authoritarian Fascists, and there is nothing you can say to change that.

It isn't that I don't understand what you want ... I just totally reject it.
I am not attacking the reasons why you want to empower them ... I am attacking the fact that you want to grant them any power to start with.

It's how people come to the misconception that growing the government is somehow going to limit
the Authoritarian Fascist who only get power through manipulating government.

Its better to have power given to people you elect than have corporations wield that power.
If you dont like your govt then you can vote them out. You canyt vote out the chief of Exxon.
I reject your fascit analogies. The US and the UK are not down that track although we have to be wary.

Trump and Johnson were a threat to democracy. And now they arent.

I dont understand how buying American goods is a knock to your freedom against buying Chinese goods.
It doesnt make sense.

Its better to have power given to people you elect than have corporations wield that power.
If you dont like your govt then you can vote them out. You canyt vote out the chief of Exxon.
I reject your fascit analogies. The US and the UK are not down that track although we have to be wary.

Trump and Johnson were a threat to democracy. And now they arent.

I dont understand how buying American goods is a knock to your freedom against buying Chinese goods.
It doesnt make sense.

Have you ever noticed how you keep begging to grant people power and then always complain about what they do with it?
How long is it going to take for you to understand ... You are just getting what you are begging for ... :auiqs.jpg:

I am an adult and can buy American goods without you ever voting for anything.
I never said that anything was hopeless, I wish you people would stop granting people power they shouldn't have ... And handle your own affairs properly.

Grow up and take on that responsibility yourself ... Embrace your Freedom and Liberties.
Welcome to America.

Last edited:

I hate to tell you ... But the EU just changed their definition of Green Energy to include Natural Gas and Nuclear ...
Because there is no way they could possibly meet their initiatives otherwise.

Plus ... They aren't weening off of Natural Gas.
They drilled four new wells in the last month within a 6-mile radius of my house ... And more scheduled to come.

Just stop believing the lies the Authoritarian Fascists are telling you ...
Just because it makes you feel better about what they want you to think.

China has plans to build 30 new coal fired power plants within the next 15 years ... What world are you talking about?

It's a scam, and you are buying snake oil from carnival barkers.
They have figured out a way to tax the air you breathe ... And you run to support the idea.

Last edited:

I hate to tell you ... But the EU just changed their definition of Green Energy to include Natural Gas and Nuclear ...
Because there is no way they could possibly meet their initiatives otherwise.

Plus ... They aren't weening off of Natural Gas.
They drilled four new wells in the last month within a 6-mile radius of my house ... And more scheduled to come.

Just stop believing the lies the Authoritarian Fascists are telling you ...
Just because it makes you feel better about what they want you to think.

It's a scam, and you are buying snake oil from carnival barkers.

That misses the point by a mile. They are still reducing their supply lines and making themselves less reliant on the likes of Putin. Thanks for making my point.

That misses the point by a mile. They are still reducing their supply lines and making themselves less reliant on the likes of Putin. Thanks for making my point.

They can throw a ball down the street, and you will chase it like a dog.

You cannot see that ... All they have to do to get you to agree with silly policies that stretch far beyond the picture they flash on your television ...
Is give you a villain so you will think you are actually accomplishing something other than granting people power over every aspect of your life.

Wake Up Tommy ... Pull up your Huggies, and tackle the issues that are important to you, yourself.
Embrace that responsibility and freedom ... Quit hiding underneath your bed praying the Authoritarian Fascists will save you.

Welcome to America

Democracy is severely threatened in the US and it's far from certain that it will survive.

I think it might be best if America falls to fascism first because all the minor political changes that have come about in that country have failed to make any significant social change.

There is less risk from a fascist regime negatively influencing the rest of the world as it plays itself out, due to M.A.D. and the rise of an equal and greater alliance of nations with China.

And don't forget the fact that Trump is already compromised by Russia and he will have a weak hand for his country in relations with Russia and Putin.

In any event, it's much more likely that their FBI/DOJ will eliminate the Trump threat and fascism will rise under a new and uncompromised leader.

The prospects on which politician will lead them to fascist control are at least comforting in that none of them so far shows any indication of being strong and determined, due to mental health flaws.

1661523601696.png

The United States is not a democracy

*****SMILE*****

:)

They can throw a ball down the street, and you will chase it like a dog.

You cannot see that ... All they have to do to get you to agree with silly policies that stretch far beyond the picture they flash on your television ...
Is give you a villain so you will think you are actually accomplishing something other than granting people power over every aspect of your life.

Wake Up Tommy ... Pull up your Huggies, and tackle the issues that are important to you, yourself.
Embrace that responsibility and freedom ... Quit hiding underneath your bed praying the Authoritarian Fascists will save you.

Welcome to America

I never know whether to be amused or completely disheartened when I see people whose entire political outlook amounts to nothing more than a conditioned response.

People get so caught up in identifying with a tribe that they fail to realize who is controlling that tribe.

I never know whether to be amused or completely disheartened when I see people whose entire political outlook amounts to nothing more than a conditioned response.

People get so caught up in identifying with a tribe that they fail to realize who is controlling that tribe.
Well you baffle me. i think I am on the same page as trump on this one. I support bringing those jobs back. Especially in areas which affect national security.
i suspect that you guys are disagreeing because I have raised the issue. That is why you do not address the OP and ramble on about fascists and authoritarianism.

Making aspirin on home soil is not fascism. It is common sense in a dangerous world.

Where have I done that ? Have you read the OP ?
Let me save you the trouble.
The current war in Ukraine has led to a step change in the social order. It will cause nations to take greater control over their affairs rather than leave them to globalist corporations.

So we will profuce more of our own rather than import from those countries who might harm us.

The ecample for this is the way that Russia has weaponised its gas to the detriment of the world.

Its a good thing to come out of tragedy.
We need to build MSR, nuclear plants that are safe, clean, and provide abundant energy. That's the ultimate solution to stopping carbon emissions.

Forum List

Back