Has outsourcing killed Boeing?

Uh, I have worked as and led engineers....you stupid fuck.

I am not impressed you work in a factory and are told when to work and not work when some alarm goes off.....trained monkey,:badgrin:

They are a bunch of trained monkeys compared to the engineers that design the airplane, you stupid fuck.

The lunacy is the union monkeys demand long term guranteed contracts or else they shutdown the plant, whereas the engineers that really make the planes are on salaries that can be terminated on the spot.

Scum like you support a world where the trained monkey has more job security because of the mob compared to the more educated and more important engineers behind the entire operation.

Let's give you and the trained monkeys without the help of engineers a challenge to design and build the next generation aircraft that needs to meet certain specs .....I see a monkey and a football.

Berzerker you dumb fuk. YOU have never worked with an engineer or on a manufacturing floor. Know how I know. CAUSE YOU SOUND SO FUKING STUPID TALKING ABOUT IT.

WTF is wrong with you? Off your meds? Do you even know what a tool maker is? Know what a machinist does? Welders? Electrician?

You my man really are a fuking idiot.

Bezerker. The only engineer's you led were a mop brigade of sanitary engineers heading off to clean up a bunch of shit.

YOU an ENGINEER. To fuking funny. Keep pretending.

GM failed because their trained union monkeys were making $80,000/year putting nuts and bolts on cars.

Boeing will fail too when their trained union monkeys putting nuts and bolts on airplanes are making more than their cousins in Michigan.

When the union mob forces GM and Boeing into long term unsustainable contracts...the company falls on its face when it can't shed operating costs quickly in an economic downturn.

Boeing is going to be severely harmed by the DoD cuts put in place by obamination, but liberals will come here claiming Boeing should have been more friendly with their union workers to avoid the disaster...not the reality of liberals slashing the aerospace industry to pieces for obamacare and other free stuff for ghetto trash on this board.

Last edited:
I worked with Lockheed-Martin on satellites, shit for brains.

Do you know what a satellite is?

Uh, I have worked as and led engineers....you stupid fuck.

I am not impressed you work in a factory and are told when to work and not work when some alarm goes off.....trained monkey,:badgrin:

Berzerker you dumb fuk. YOU have never worked with an engineer or on a manufacturing floor. Know how I know. CAUSE YOU SOUND SO FUKING STUPID TALKING ABOUT IT.

WTF is wrong with you? Off your meds? Do you even know what a tool maker is? Know what a machinist does? Welders? Electrician?

You my man really are a fuking idiot.

Bezerker. The only engineer's you led were a mop brigade of sanitary engineers heading off to clean up a bunch of shit.

YOU an ENGINEER. To fuking funny. Keep pretending.

Strike looming for Boeing's engineers - Local - MyNorthwest.com

Boeing's engineers and technical workers have only been on strike twice before, but there is growing concern that they are ready and willing to walk out this month if they don't get a deal they like.
Union members overwhelmingly rejected Boeing's first contract offer, and the union says Boeing hasn't put anything significantly different on the table since.

SPEEA's Bill Dugovich said the possibility of a strike is legitimate. "We have a significant number of people who wanted to take a strike vote two months ago, and that group is growing in size and number daily," he said.

Dugovich hopes it doesn't come to a strike, but he's not too optimistic heading back into negotiations on Wednesday. "We're hopeful but very concerned," Dugovich said.

And here we go again. Where will Boeing go next, Dubai?

They are a bunch of trained monkeys compared to the engineers that design the airplane, you stupid fuck.

Oh, we see. It's an education elitism thing to you, isn't it?

God, what hubris!

The lunacy is the union monkeys demand long term guranteed contracts or else they shutdown the plant, whereas the engineers that really make the planes are on salaries that can be terminated on the spot.

How is the fault of what you call "the monkeys" that you and your fellow engineers don't have the good sense to join the union or organize your own? YOU'RE the one who agreed to work under those conditions, so there's nobody to blame but you.

Didn't they teach you ANYTHING in college?

Scum like you support a world where the trained monkey has more job security because of the mob compared to the more educated and more important engineers behind the entire operation.

Feel a sense of entitlement, do we? :D

Let's give you and the trained monkeys without the help of engineers a challenge to design and build the next generation aircraft that needs to meet certain specs .....I see a monkey and a football.

Ok, Mr. Super-Educated Engineer Elite, go ahead and design any airplane you like. Now....let's see you go out on the floor and build it.

As long as we both now understand that the need for efficiency is a primary driver for outsourcing, you may Kerry on.

LMAO.

By your definition of efficiency, which apparently includes just about everything according a post of yours above, I suppose we can agree.

However, by anyone else's definition, we'd have to disagree.

So..let's move beyond that and see if we can agree that THE primary reason for outsourcing is reducing cost. Can we?

That you 'agree' with the obvious truth of the matter is irrelevant.

LOL

No, I don't agree with that. It's obvious by this point that you have nothing to add to this conversation.

Beyond the obvious fact that they have fewer Union monkeys to deal with by outsourcing, they also get.... wait for it..... wait for it...... about 80% of Japan's aircraft business.

So far. Wait a few years and see if Boeing hasn't outsourced its own future.

This author thinks Boeing's decision to outsource 70% of the 787 Dreamliner has resulted in the company handing the Japanese a technological advantage which will leave Boeing in the dust.

Once again, a short-term, bottom line goal and deliberate union-busting may lead to another key American industry falling behind.

Yeah, you can do things cheaper overseas and turn a quick profit, but what about the future? Does anybody care anymore?

What Went Wrong at Boeing: My Two Cents - Forbes

Boeing's downward spiral started with they tried to shortchange their Engineers because they thought the Engineer's Guild was not a union, and could not bargain for them. The Engineers went on strike, Boeing replaced them with consultants, and found in short order, the outside consultants simply could not do the work. And settled that strike on the Engineers terms. Then, shortly afterward, moved the headquarters of Boeing from Seattle to Chicago. And it has been downhill for Boeing every since.

A management more interested in busting unions than in making airplanes.

Interesting.

Do you believe they fought the Unions and moved the HQ with the goal of making FEWER planes, then?

Or was that just stupid soundbite shit the Libtards say?

Wasn't their goal, but it sure is what they acheived. Fewer planes and less quality. Looks like they have given the lead in another industry to other nations because of the idiot ideology expressed by people like Snippy and Buzzed.

By your definition of efficiency, which apparently includes just about everything according a post of yours above, I suppose we can agree.

However, by anyone else's definition, we'd have to disagree.

So..let's move beyond that and see if we can agree that THE primary reason for outsourcing is reducing cost. Can we?

LOL

No, I don't agree with that. It's obvious by this point that you have nothing to add to this conversation.

Efficiency is just another word for 'reducing cost' in an organization, moron.

LOL

This author thinks Boeing's decision to outsource 70% of the 787 Dreamliner has resulted in the company handing the Japanese a technological advantage which will leave Boeing in the dust.

Once again, a short-term, bottom line goal and deliberate union-busting may lead to another key American industry falling behind.

Yeah, you can do things cheaper overseas and turn a quick profit, but what about the future? Does anybody care anymore?

Boeing's downward spiral started with they tried to shortchange their Engineers because they thought the Engineer's Guild was not a union, and could not bargain for them. The Engineers went on strike, Boeing replaced them with consultants, and found in short order, the outside consultants simply could not do the work. And settled that strike on the Engineers terms. Then, shortly afterward, moved the headquarters of Boeing from Seattle to Chicago. And it has been downhill for Boeing every since.

Consultants. You mean scabs...like a certain someone in this thread?

Interesting.

Do you believe they fought the Unions and moved the HQ with the goal of making FEWER planes, then?

Wasn't their goal, but it sure is what they acheived. Fewer planes and less quality. Looks like they have given the lead in another industry to other nations because of the idiot ideology expressed by people like Snippy and Buzzed.

Oh, good. You stand corrected.

Kerry on!

Of course, you support the 500 monkeys on the floor organizing to threaten to quit if they don't get their way, while the smaller group of engineers don't agree to a mob gutting the company for more money.

Most union workers fucked up in high school but still act like teens in their 40s, organizing a mob and attacking anyone that gets in their way....like what happened in Michigan 2 months ago at the capitol building.

You are a knuckledragger like them....but I'd kick your ass with or without my degrees.

God, what hubris!

How is the fault of what you call "the monkeys" that you and your fellow engineers don't have the good sense to join the union or organize your own? YOU'RE the one who agreed to work under those conditions, so there's nobody to blame but you.

Ok, Mr. Super-Educated Engineer Elite, go ahead and design any airplane you like. Now....let's see you go out on the floor and build it.

God, what hubris!

Given the quality of his posts and the wording, I hardly see Buzzed as an educated elite.

Interesting.

No, they made those moves with the goal of making cheaper planes...which isn't the same thing as less-expensive planes, is it?

There's an old saying that you get what you pay for. That's exactly what Boeing's customers are getting now and their shareholders will get in the future.

LOL

Efficiency is just another word for 'reducing cost' in an organization, moron.

LOL

OH FUK SNIPPY. How efficeint is it to have the fleet grounded. While Boeing looks all over the world for the cause of the problem. And orders are canceled. How much cost was reduced by the delays in delivery? Cost of the retro fit to fix the problem. Sure was efficeint. And sure must be saving Boeing a lot of money.

How did you get so ignorant snippy? Practice?

Of course, you support the 500 monkeys on the floor organizing to threaten to quit if they don't get their way, while the smaller group of engineers don't agree to a mob gutting the company for more money.

Most union workers fucked up in high school but still act like teens in their 40s, organizing a mob and attacking anyone that gets in their way....like what happened in Michigan 2 months ago at the capitol building.

You are a knuckledragger like them....but I'd kick your ass with or without my degrees.

God, what hubris!

Hey Buzzed, haven't you noticed?

Strike looming for Boeing's engineers - Local - MyNorthwest.com

Boeing's engineers and technical workers have only been on strike twice before, but there is growing concern that they are ready and willing to walk out this month if they don't get a deal they like.
Union members overwhelmingly rejected Boeing's first contract offer, and the union says Boeing hasn't put anything significantly different on the table since.

SPEEA's Bill Dugovich said the possibility of a strike is legitimate. "We have a significant number of people who wanted to take a strike vote two months ago, and that group is growing in size and number daily," he said.

Dugovich hopes it doesn't come to a strike, but he's not too optimistic heading back into negotiations on Wednesday. "We're hopeful but very concerned," Dugovich said.

Interesting.

No, they made those moves with the goal of making cheaper planes...which isn't the same thing as less-expensive planes, is it?

There's an old saying that you get what you pay for. That's exactly what Boeing's customers are getting now and their shareholders will get in the future.

Ah. Old Rocks claimed they made the moves just to beat unions, not to be a more competitive and sell more planes.

LOL

God, what hubris!

Given the quality of his posts and the wording, I hardly see Buzzed as an educated elite.

No, but he thinks he is.

Forum List

Back