Has anyone wrote a piece of legislation?

or a legal document that you submitted to the state in hopes of changing a law etc?

If you want a law changed, etc, then writing a law is not the way to go

It is for school. ;)

I want to suggest they change how federal funds work in regards to education for native american students in Idaho.

I found several links, these two I think would work well together:

Building a Bill in Congress - For Dummies

How to Write a Bill

It is for school. ;)

I want to suggest they change how federal funds work in regards to education for native american students in Idaho.

I found several links, these two I think would work well together:

Building a Bill in Congress - For Dummies

How to Write a Bill

I found the first one earlier, then I PMd Jillian. :lol:

She has been a huge help. :clap2:

I hope someone on here could help you, I've been trying to get one paragraph added to Either Medicare or Tricare legislation for 4 years now. 2 Congressmen and 2 Senators, and God only knows how many different offices in Washington and I'm still at ground zero. I had one congressman tell me to expect to lose, and one Senators office told me to write the bill and they would look at it.

Jillian helped.
It isn't something I am really submitting, it is part of my final for Pacific Northwest History.

I have it on good authority that the following was submitted by a certain member of the forum. See if you can guess who wrote this proposed new legislation.

Every candadate needs to give me his original burf sertifikate so I am shure he ain't a foriner.

Um.... it could be so many people.

or a legal document that you submitted to the state in hopes of changing a law etc?

Yes it is. To change or repeal an enacted law, it must be done through legislation.

I know that. But normally, when people or groups lobby the govt to change a law, they don't write the legislation.....unless they're an oil company:lol:

Forum List

Back