Has anyone recieved the American Community Survey?

Well, the big deal is that it's mandatory to fill it out or get fined up to $5000 if you don't. It's a big deal because they are diving way deeper into your personal information than just how many bathrooms you have and requiring you to answer the questions, without option to decline. It's a big deal because if you get one and DON'T fill it out, you are considered a criminal.

It's a big deal because the damn thing is TWENTY EIGHT pages long!!!!

UNFUCKING REAL^. The same 10 (T.E.N.) questions are asked on the following pages for anyone ELSE living at that residence. The form is so fucking simple, a five-year old could do it. And I reiterate, no one in Washington gives a shit whether you take a dump inside or outside.

hey Maggie, you're still showing your stupidity

WE ARE NOT... I REPEAT...NOT...talking about the fucking SHORT FORM!!!!!!!!

Now do some research before you "re-iterate" your moronic tendencies.

There IS no long form for normal households, you fool. Directly from your link:

The American Community Survey is a separate part of the 2010 Census program. Some households and group quarters (such as college residence halls, skilled nursing facilities, group homes, barracks, and correctional facilities) will receive both the American Community Survey and the 2010 Census this year. Response to both is required by law.

I presume "some households" might include say halfway houses, rehab centers and the like. Does that describe yours? Does it describe the largest percentage of people who will be filling out of the form? OF COURSE IT DOESN'T.

First off, your title is intentionally misleading: The form is simply called the United States Census 2010. But astute people know what you were oh so cleverly implying.

That said, since there is a scam going on with a BOGUS form that has been sent out, one that looks the same but asks for information such as your Social Security number and bank information, it would be wise for that reason alone to use the correct title of the form.

Maggie...did you even bother to click on the link? It's FROM the census bureau. Now, when you take a little responsibility for your stupidity and actually go and look at the site, you'll need to come back and admit your mistake.

there was NOTHING misleading about my title. You can actually SEARCH it. And it will come up with the FIRST selection. It will send you to the census website and explain everything. I guess you're one of those "astute" people that doesn't bother with the obvious.

it's not a scam...it's not bogus...it's not a ruse to get your SS info.

Why didn't you just ask if we had filled out the 2010 Census? You don't fool me, ya hack. An I didn't SAY that the link YOU posted was bogus. For once PAY ATTENTION!!! I said there is a scam perpetrated by someone who is sending out like forms, which is nothing more than a ruse to collect information to steal your identity. READ! Oh fuck, nevermind, asking someone like you to read and comprehend something is a great expectation.

I'm gonna try this ONE MORE TIME, and then I'm just gonna have to chalk it up to your obtuse brain.

If I had wanted to know if people filled out the short form for the 2010 Census, then I would have asked that question. If I wanted to know if anyone had filled out the long form for the 2010 Census, the I would have asked THAT question.

My original request was very plain...very straight forward... and very simple for people with enough brains to figure out. I even included the link to the CENSUS BUREAU website where the info on the ACS is located. If you would just follow the link, you'll see what I'm talking about. Instead, you hang on to your stupidity! Amazing!!! No wonder you're a liberal.

You can't fix stupid....I'm done with you on this subject. If you can prove me wrong, then I will apologize. But if you can't...then, well, I guess you'll just have to keep it to yourself, because I am pretty sure your too stuck on stupid to admit you're wrong.

God, I hope you get one of these fuckers in the mail!

There is a short form....and there is a long form...AND...AND...there is a form called the AMERICAN COMMUNITY SURVEY. It is licensed by the Census Bureau. I'm sure there is a bogus form out there...it wouldn't surprise me at all.

What's going ON here? Has everyone gone MAD? :eek:

OK, OK, - CALM DOWN everyone! Take deep breaths. That's better. :eusa_shhh:

Whew!

No deep breathes required here...she just can't read and comprehend. This form is selectively sent out. Not everyone will get it. It's all explained in the link I provided. I got the short form too. A friend of mine got this thing in the mail, signed by the director of the US Census Bureau and so I searched it and low and behold...TADA!! It comes up on the US Census Bureau website.

So I asked a very simple question to see if anyone else had gotten the thing because I was curious about it...and instead of taking the time to go and look at the link, Maggie goes apeshit stupid and starts calling me a liar. Which is HILARIOUS in itself because she wouldn't know the truth if it licked her ass.

Anyway...I don't know how they decide who gets it. I just know he got one and it's 28 pages long and says he's required by law to fill it out and return it or else.

End of story....I need a drink.

Maggie...did you even bother to click on the link? It's FROM the census bureau. Now, when you take a little responsibility for your stupidity and actually go and look at the site, you'll need to come back and admit your mistake.

there was NOTHING misleading about my title. You can actually SEARCH it. And it will come up with the FIRST selection. It will send you to the census website and explain everything. I guess you're one of those "astute" people that doesn't bother with the obvious.

Why didn't you just ask if we had filled out the 2010 Census? You don't fool me, ya hack. An I didn't SAY that the link YOU posted was bogus. For once PAY ATTENTION!!! I said there is a scam perpetrated by someone who is sending out like forms, which is nothing more than a ruse to collect information to steal your identity. READ! Oh fuck, nevermind, asking someone like you to read and comprehend something is a great expectation.

I'm gonna try this ONE MORE TIME, and then I'm just gonna have to chalk it up to your obtuse brain.

If I had wanted to know if people filled out the short form for the 2010 Census, then I would have asked that question. If I wanted to know if anyone had filled out the long form for the 2010 Census, the I would have asked THAT question.

My original request was very plain...very straight forward... and very simple for people with enough brains to figure out. I even included the link to the CENSUS BUREAU website where the info on the ACS is located. If you would just follow the link, you'll see what I'm talking about. Instead, you hang on to your stupidity! Amazing!!! No wonder you're a liberal.

You can't fix stupid....I'm done with you on this subject. If you can prove me wrong, then I will apologize. But if you can't...then, well, I guess you'll just have to keep it to yourself, because I am pretty sure your too stuck on stupid to admit you're wrong.

There is a short form....and there is a long form...AND...AND...there is a form called the AMERICAN COMMUNITY SURVEY. It is licensed by the Census Bureau. I'm sure there is a bogus form out there...it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Since the average person did NOT get that long form in the mail, your OP was completely misleading, as evidenced by the number of people here who also didn't know what you were talking about.

In your op, all you had to do was say THAT and a civil conversation might have ensued.

Last edited:

The 2010 Census eliminated the long form. The American Community Survey replaced the long form.
2010 United States Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just like all things this President and the Democrats have touched lately,they have turned something Constitutional into another possibly Unconstitutional far Left "Community Organizer" scam. The Democrats are a sad disgrace at this point. They have abused their power on almost every issue. It's time for them to go. Make 2010 count people.

Since the average person did NOT get that long form in the mail, your OP was completely misleading, as evidenced by the number of people here who also didn't know what you were talking about.

In your op, all you had to do was say THAT and a civil conversation might have ensued.

Now that I've had some time to get over you're arguementative bullshit, can you please explain how that very simple question was misleading? You started out calling me a liar about the fact that the form was bogus and I was trying to enflame something. How is my question enflaming anything. Alot of the people who responded didn't know it was out there and POSSIBLY learned something. I was incorrect in my statement that there was a long form and the ACS...that I will admit. But I still don't see how the original OP was misleading.

For those who understood my reasoning behind the original OP and maybe gained something from it, thanks for you participation. To those who didn't answer any of the questions I asked, I hope you at least asked a few questions of your own to yourself.

To clear up any misunderstanding, my real reason for posting this thread in the first place was to gain insight from others who may have actually been selected to recieve this form and what your opinion of it was. I didn't mean to stir some big arguement over the reality or existence of the form. I know its real, I was just interested in others opinions. Thanks to those who were willing to be helpful.

Forum List

Back