Has anyone one seen this KickStarter?

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Seriously considering getting one of these.
Just the easy clean up would make it worth it.
They're supposed to come out in August,but if you buy in now it's only $190, the final price is $380 if I remember correctly.
It's an air fryer with brains. A true set it and forget it cooker intended for proteins.

El cheapo? I don't remember.

Well there ya go.
A quick search said the cheap ones can break in six months but the average life span is two to three years if used often.
Personally I dont buy anything thats cheap especially when it comes to kitchen and cooking products.
Hell,I have 15K in outdoor grills and smokers,also have a pretty big selection of Le Creuset pots and pans some of which go for over $300 bucks.
We also have commercial grade kitchen appliances like deep fryers,meat slicers,sausage making equipment,waffle makers, a griddle,All American Canner the list goes on....
I've found you get what you pay for especially in kitchen appliances,Hell,the new fridge was 10k!!
We like to cook so buying quality products is the way to go for us.

With two convection ovens I find it hard to justify the purchase of a miniature version...

I've got two as well but neither of them do what this can do.
It comes with a temp probe and it injects steam into the cooking chamber to help control temps and keep the meat from drying out.
It also automatically goes into a sear mode at the very end so you dont need to pan sear it when its done.
It also has a sous vide setting that keeps your steak medium rare from edge to edge before searing.
All of these setting are automatic,or you can program it manually to get it to do it the way you want it.
My only complaint is it doesnt have a rare setting but that can be achieved by entering your own settings rather than going off the preset recipes that are already in the machine.
This isnt your average air fryer in the least. Hell,we have an air fryer and we never use it,this is a totally different animal.

If they already have plenty of money, what would motivate them to sell it at a 50% discount?

It reminds of the mattress store that's always having a 50% off sale.

Forum List

Back