Has anyone heard about the humanitarian crisis in Europe?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I mean it sounds pretty bad and the countries are not able to cope. Isn't that something the US usually steps in and helps? I guess Obama is too busy in Alaska having even a fish piss on him.

I mean it sounds pretty bad and the countries are not able to cope. Isn't that something the US usually steps in and helps? I guess Obama is too busy in Alaska having even a fish piss on him.

I see the lies about Obama have already started.

Read the news and no, I don't mean fucks.

If you're talking about the hundreds of thousands of Arabs fleeing the Middle East and entering Europe in hoards, yes, I've been reading about it. I'm going to be over there in less than three weeks and I'm wondering if I'm going to encounter any of that crap.

Not my country not my problem.

That's your problem.

How is it his problem? So what if he doesn't care about the euroweenies getting overrun by hordes of displaced arabs.

If the euroweenies had never went in there setting up colonies, puppet governments, and drawing borders arbitrarily the ME wouldn't have become the goat fuck it is.

It might be a different goat fuck, but that's besides the point and the euroweenies could simply choose to keep them out.

We have the same sort of problem here in this hemisphere for some of the same reasons.

If you're talking about the hundreds of thousands of Arabs fleeing the Middle East and entering Europe in hoards, yes, I've been reading about it. I'm going to be over there in less than three weeks and I'm wondering if I'm going to encounter any of that crap.
Oh that yes I have heard of the invasion by illegals. I pay attention to the governments trying to keep them out as they should.

Depends on where you go, some places they don't exist YET others they rule and act like it is an Islamic nation with Islamic laws

Forum List

Back