Has anyone figured out why Omicron Kung Flu is a word used for President Biden? Do a word jumble.

Do you have the God given right to say Heil Hitler in public?

There are some words that for common courtesy, just shouldn't be said. Don't yell at Biden if you're gonna do it anyway. If you do it, you can't be "holier than thou" with anything Biden does.

No doubt you don't want to shout the N word in a crowded market unless ass kickings are one's favorite things. Nevertheless, one can say whatever one chooses. The consequences thereof are another matter, entirely.

We must, as YOU just did. Did you lose your job over it? Did you get chastised in the media for it? Better be careful, the speech police may come back thirty years from now and take everything you own because you dared to post the double H epitaph on this board. The double standard here is ridiculous--congressman R gets censured for posting a violent cartoon while congresspeople D make threats to judges, incite violence, etc. with impunity. They are WORDS, grow a skin.

Heil Hitler!

nazi salute.gif

We must, as YOU just did. Did you lose your job over it? Did you get chastised in the media for it? Better be careful, the speech police may come back thirty years from now and take everything you own because you dared to post the double H epitaph on this board. The double standard here is ridiculous--congressman R gets censured for posting a violent cartoon while congresspeople D make threats to judges, incite violence, etc. with impunity. They are WORDS, grow a skin.

This is a forum, I can do whatever I want on here basically. I have burner emails and VPN. I don't show my face or share my location, or even my name. I can't be touched. On social media which I'm not on, yes, those words can get me fired, I won't be able to get a job anywhere because employers can access your social media. I CHOOSE to live decently and not be a racist and not use racist words. Not because of necessity, but because of human decency.

Don't judge Joe Biden for being a racist, if you're a racist yourself. It makes no sense. Sometimes if some of us conservatives just keep our damn mouths shut, we could let the democrats ruin themselves when they talk.

This is a forum, I can do whatever I want on here basically. I have burner emails and VPN. I don't show my face or share my location, or even my name. I can't be touched. On social media which I'm not on, yes, those words can get me fired, I won't be able to get a job anywhere because employers can access your social media. I CHOOSE to live decently and not be a racist and not use racist words. Not because of necessity, but because of human decency.

Don't judge Joe Biden for being a racist, if you're a racist yourself. It makes no sense. Sometimes if some of us conservatives just keep our damn mouths shut, we could let the democrats ruin themselves when they talk.
I judge people by their actions--not by their words. I live in a free country that has a first amendment that protects assholes like you from punishment for burning the symbol of America. I don't condone assholes like you condemning people for the words that they utter and I damn sure don't take steps to distance myself from statements that I make. Fuck off troll.

I judge people by their actions--not by their words. I live in a free country that has a first amendment that protects assholes like you from punishment for burning the symbol of America. I don't condone assholes like you condemning people for the words that they utter and I damn sure don't take steps to distance myself from statements that I make. Fuck off troll.

So don't judge Joe Biden for his words, as he hasn't whipped any black people. He must not be a racist then.

Caught in your own word trap.

So don't judge Joe Biden for his words, as he hasn't whipped any black people. He must not be a racist then.

Caught in your own word trap.
Moron--read my posts in this thread. I challenge you to find just one where I used anyone's name. Unlike you and your hypocritical racist posts, I actually had a point, that apparently flew a mile and a half over your head.

If there is any a man I hated, it's this guy. He ruined my ancestral homeland, and doomed Germany to pussification. One of my distant cousins died fighting in the Wehrmacht in his stupid Russian offensive, and one of my great great uncles died fighting his forces in Europe. Another spent time in a POW camp. He ruined Germany and her honorable name. Fuck Hitler.
My great grand father died in a nazi concentration camp in the 40's. He fell out of a guard tower drunk.

Faggoty conspiracy theorists.
Is this one of your examples of being respectful to people ^^^^. I am so glad that you are so discerning about spreading your hypocrisy. Ignorant fuck. Run along, adults are attempting to have a conversation here, you're interrupting, rude little bitch. Notice, I didn't use anyone's name OR the N word.

As I said before, I'm a homophobe, not a racist.

Go suck cock, swine.
There it is, democrat tactics when they have had their asses handed to them. I am glad that you accepted one of the adjectives that clearly describe you. I can think of a minimum of a dozen more, but I am sure that everyone reading this thread already knows what they are--with the possible exception of you--moron.

Omicron
Moicron
Moricon
Moronic

Everything that Joe Biden has done has been Moronic, and South African in naming the Kung Flu variant Omicron is perfect for what Joe Biden has done to the black people of those countries by banning them from traveling to the US. Just another example of how much Joe Biden's hates those N******rs, by calling them roaches and predators, while preventing them from coming here...legally. Now if the cross the southern border Joe has no problem with them...

View attachment 570176

The choice of Omicron was rigged by "correctness" in the 1st place. Next Greek Letter up was Xi . But OF COURSE, that might tempt the ChiCom dictator with that name to get even and invade Taiwan or something. So it was SKIPPED..

Think the WHO probably sent that memo to the field a year ago..

R.71f8e6378be714a7a2ff0242e3753477

Forum List

Back