Has anyone ever seen. . .

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
A picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant? I haven't. How do we know that Chelsea isn't Bill's love child from another woman?

I'm not saying that Chelsea is, I just would like to see a picture of a young Hillary pregnant. They were in the public eye all the damn time, so where are the photos of her pregnant? Seriously. Just one. Someone post one for me.

No doubt Chelsea was pregnant, we all saw that. . . .

. . . and everyone remembers when Lady Di was pregnant, we all saw that. But Hillary? I am having troubles there. I was only a kid myself, not paying attention. Does anyone have any photographic proof? It would help a lot.

Clinton family values....

1. Hillary - really a dyke

2. Bill - Sex Predator deluxe - has at least 4 and possibly 15 illegitimate kids, along with dozens of women with credible accusations

3. Chelsea - mom is Hillary, Daddy is Webb Hubbell, who went to prison twice during Bill's presidency, once for Whitewater, and the second time for claiming to do the work Hillary billed for on Castle Grande (in other words, if you believe Webb really did the work, they both confessed to BILLING FRAUD for which Hillary was neither charged nor disbarred....)

Bill is NOT THE BIO DADDY, WEBB HUBBELL is...

hillary double - Google Search

You know as well as I know, all of that could be CIA/Google misinformation. Sure, I'll consider it if you find me one picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant. Now go find me that picture. Otherwise, that conspiracy theory might just have been fabricated from the git go to distract folks from the real story, that being, she was never preggers to begin with.

But then, maybe she was. Who am I to say? I just want to see the birth certificate or see a photo of her preggers.

hiLIARy looks rather overripe in this picure. Perhaps she really gave birth to Chelsea's kid.
chelsea-clinton-2-600x450.jpg

There is a difference between fat and pregnant.

Hillary is currently fat, thanks to a lifetime of never exercising...

Forum List

Back