has anyone come up with a reliable body count of how many have died due to Trump policies?

sddjw.jpg

No where near hillarys suicide count!

Maybe a dozen in overcrowded detention facilities near to southern border ...

Hundred of children just simply lost ... does that count? ...

How many have died by Mexicrat policies...just curious?
D7fn5wLX4AE8dq1

Maybe a dozen in overcrowded detention facilities near to southern border ...

Hundred of children just simply lost ... does that count? ...
are we talking about "muh kids in cages"

a continuation of Obama & Bush policies enacted to ID sex and drug trafficking?

More have died due to liberal abortion policies than anything you people could dream that Trump has done.
Don't kid yourselves, the democrats are all about genocide

I have no data on how many Liberals have died as a result of Trump winning the election.

It is quite possible some may have committed Harry Karry.........or have had heart failure as a result of the election. No reliable polls or studies have been done to determine the numbers of TDS casualties.

That article about all the bazillions of people dying from terrible, horrible and toxic air is pretty funny.

In just 3 years, Trump has destroyed decades of air recovery, eh? Ridiculous.

And the air quality started to go bad BEFORE he even took office.

You people have no talent for thinking on your own and devour any bit of hate Trump bullshit you hear.

From your link claiming trump encourages violence:

The president of the United States suggested last week that his political supporters might resort to violence if they didn’t get their way.

The statement didn’t even get that much attention. I’m guessing you heard a lot more about the college-admissions scandal than about the president’s threat of extralegal violence. So let me tell you a little more about the threat.

In an Oval Office interview with writers from the right-wing news site Breitbart, President Trump began complaining about Paul Ryan. As speaker of the House, Ryan blocked efforts by other House Republicans to subpoena and investigate people on the political left. Trump’s loyal allies in the House “wanted to go tougher,” Trump said, “but they weren’t allowed to by leadership.”

what a load of liberal horse manure

demanding that Ryan issue subpoenas and in investigate the Deep State is not a form of violence

The president of the United States suggested last week that his political supporters might resort to violence if they didn’t get their way.

The statement didn’t even get that much attention. I’m guessing you heard a lot more about the college-admissions scandal than about the president’s threat of extralegal violence. So let me tell you a little more about the threat.

In an Oval Office interview with writers from the right-wing news site Breitbart, President Trump began complaining about Paul Ryan. As speaker of the House, Ryan blocked efforts by other House Republicans to subpoena and investigate people on the political left. Trump’s loyal allies in the House “wanted to go tougher,” Trump said, “but they weren’t allowed to by leadership.”

demanding that Ryan issue subpoenas and in investigate the Deep State is not a form of violence
It was the response that Trump had to Paul Ryan which is relevant.

"I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

That article about all the bazillions of people dying from terrible, horrible and toxic air is pretty funny.

In just 3 years, Trump has destroyed decades of air recovery, eh? Ridiculous.

And the air quality started to go bad BEFORE he even took office.

You people have no talent for thinking on your own and devour any bit of hate Trump bullshit you hear.
Between 2010 and 2016, which makes up the bulk of his presidency, the concentrations of all six air pollutants the EPA monitors decreased, some by as much as 77 percent.

Did Air Quality Improve Under Obama?
(remember republicans controlled congress)

President Trump directs EPA to ease air quality rules he says suffocates industry

More have died due to liberal abortion policies than anything you people could dream that Trump has done.
Don't kid yourselves, the democrats are all about genocide
pjahenr23a631.jpg

It was the response that Trump had to Paul Ryan which is relevant.

"I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”
That does not sound to me like a call to violence

Forum List

Back