Has any WH Admin ever been more obsessed/infuriated with 2 private citizens?

US Deficit 1,470,000,000,000

US Unemployment: 9.5% + For the next few years

Show me a conservative who can balance the budget and get unemployment under 7% in the next 2 years,

and show me how he'd do it.
There are those who would try. Meanwhile, the Democrat-controlled Congress and the Democrat President are doing their damnedest to increase both the deficit AND unemployment.

Democratic president, s'il te plait. "Democrat" is not an adjective.

There are those who would try. Meanwhile, the Democrat-controlled Congress and the Democrat President are doing their damnedest to increase both the deficit AND unemployment.

How much deficit did Obama inherit from Bush?

Iraq war, Medicare part D, Bush tax cuts, interest on the debt.

That's where the Obama deficit starts from.
Funny how deficits were a bad thing until Jan 20 2009, innit?

Who are you talking to?

OK. It's January 2013, you have a Republican president and a Republican Congress, and 9.5% unemployment.

Balance the budget and get unemployment under 7% in 2 years.

Go!!!!

(no, you may not use anything that is politically unfeasible)

Good luck.
First off, make it plain that the government is not hostile to business.

You know, like this government is not doing.

Show me a conservative who can balance the budget and get unemployment under 7% in the next 2 years,

Spare me. I use the term "Democrat" for Democrats because they have little interest in actual democracy.

Spare me. I use the term "Democrat" for Democrats because they have little interest in actual democracy.

1. The terms "Republican Party" and "Democratic Party" have nothing to do with the Republican form of government and Democratic form of government, respectively.

2. "Democrat" still is not an adjective.

1. The terms "Republican Party" and "Democratic Party" have nothing to do with the Republican form of government and Democratic form of government, respectively.

I'm guessing you'll just have to get over it.

As will you, with regard to my correcting you.

As will you, with regard to my correcting you.
Democrat President.

Looks like your "correction" didn't work. :lol:

You spelled 'damn! I can't name any real conservative accomplishments in the last 20 years' wrong.

See, to borrow Limbaugh's old lie...

WE'RE winning, folks. Except it's true when a liberal says it.

US Deficit 1,470,000,000,000

US Unemployment: 9.5% + For the next few years

1. Except for Entitlements and Defense,which we'll reform in phase two, all remaining Government department will have their budgets cut 10% in each of the next 2 years.

2. The following departments are hereby immediately eliminated: Tennessee Valley authority, Rural Electrification, HHS, FDA, HUD, Department of Education.

3. All Capital gains and estate taxes are eliminated. Ahh what the hell, 16th Amendment repealed

4. ObamaCare is repealed in favor of the Whole Foods Health plan

5. Fannie and Freddie auctioned off, government guarantee of loans is rescinded, CRA repealed

The only real success of conservatism over the past 20 years has been the ability of a handful of conservative snake oil salesman to make a ton of money selling false dreams to the gullible conservative masses.

What are the REAL accomplishments of the conservative movement in the last 20 years?

Can anyone list them?

Increasing corporate power over the average American? okay you can have that one. You screwed yourselves, unintentionally, with that, but it would qualify as a conservative success to some extent.

Other than that, name the conservative accomplishments of the last 20 years.

I can only name two: Alito and Roberts. Otherwise it's 0 for the last 20 years
Pretty pathetic accomplishments.

The only real success of conservatism over the past 20 years has been the ability of a handful of conservative snake oil salesman to make a ton of money selling false dreams to the gullible conservative masses.

What are the REAL accomplishments of the conservative movement in the last 20 years?

Can anyone list them?

Increasing corporate power over the average American? okay you can have that one. You screwed yourselves, unintentionally, with that, but it would qualify as a conservative success to some extent.

Other than that, name the conservative accomplishments of the last 20 years.

people like you do harm to america

stop stealing oxygen from trees

You spelled 'damn! I can't name any real conservative accomplishments in the last 20 years' wrong.

See, to borrow Limbaugh's old lie...

WE'RE winning, folks. Except it's true when a liberal says it.

and you're a liar....accomplishments have been posted numerous times on this board

you're not worth the effort to keep repeating them....further, it is so fucking stupid to claim zero accomplishments in 20 years....only a moron would even try to claim such an obvious lie

OK. It's January 2013, you have a Republican president and a Republican Congress, and 9.5% unemployment.

Balance the budget and get unemployment under 7% in 2 years.

Go!!!!

(no, you may not use anything that is politically unfeasible)

Good luck.
First off, make it plain that the government is not hostile to business.

You know, like this government is not doing.

This is the key. And then the next step is to freeze spending. Then start cutting government to the bone...slowly...and start weining people off of programs. Next? Tax Cuts.

Palin and Beck have a few things in common that threaten Obama:

1. They are both smarter than Obama
2. They are both more respected than Obama
3. More people listen to them than Obama
4. Both have higher popularity and approval ratings than Obama (these days, who doesn't?)

Greatest thread ever.

Zony-Baloney,

Not to YOU, you PATHETIC Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoid hack.

The listed patriots like Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, etc., CRUSH you.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back