Has a new precedent been set? When Trump runs in 2024 will foolish suburban women expect him to run with someone with a vagina?

I pray Trump runs with anyone. He is my hero. He got Joe elected and a sweep of the house and senate for Dems. I thought that was impossible but he did it!
A Democrat Virus, an 11th hour change in voting guidelines and George Floyd got the almost dead dude elected...Nothing else.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. All of those things could’ve been used to trumps advantage if he was savvy. He wasn’t. And he lost. Nobody wants to change administrations during a national crisis unless they don’t have faith in leadership. A great example of how shitty of a leader Trump was
No wetbacks = No almost dead dude
No scamdemic = No almost dead dude
No George Floyd = No almost dead dude

Face it bud....no bullshit = no Mexicrat win...EVER!
Do I need to repeat my last post?! All really bad excuses and things that a normal politically savvy leader could use to win in a landslide. Trump was weak as shit and now he is gonzo
Here, I’ll repeat mine...

Yes I’ve heard your lame excuses. Their lame and weak. You sound like a whiney little bitch. Trump could have won using each of those. But he didn’t
Hahaha...yeah, yeah....an America First MAGA president is going to pander to wetbacks, BLM filth and paranoid fucking covid weirdos...that makes perfect sense in LibTardia...hahahaha

I pray Trump runs with anyone. He is my hero. He got Joe elected and a sweep of the house and senate for Dems. I thought that was impossible but he did it!
A Democrat Virus, an 11th hour change in voting guidelines and George Floyd got the almost dead dude elected...Nothing else.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. All of those things could’ve been used to trumps advantage if he was savvy. He wasn’t. And he lost. Nobody wants to change administrations during a national crisis unless they don’t have faith in leadership. A great example of how shitty of a leader Trump was

Do I need to repeat my last post?! All really bad excuses and things that a normal politically savvy leader could use to win in a landslide. Trump was weak as shit and now he is gonzo

Yes I’ve heard your lame excuses. Their lame and weak. You sound like a whiney little bitch. Trump could have won using each of those. But he didn’t
Hahaha...yeah, yeah....an America First MAGA president is going to pander to wetbacks, BLM filth and paranoid fucking covid weirdos...that makes perfect sense in LibTardia...hahahaha
No need to pander… just be a good leader and don’t lie and troll all the time. It’s not complicated.

No need to pander… just be a good leader and don’t lie and troll all the time. It’s not complicated.
Sounds so simple...you should be POTUS.
HAHAHAH...silly tards

Ummm...aren't we ignoring Godzilla in the room here? That election was fuckin rigged...no way 80M people voted for that babbling hair plug.
Probably a majority voted against Trump instead of for Biden. Trump was so loathsome that more people voted than ever before.

The Godzilla in the room is your gullibility and you believing in a pathological liar because you lack critical thinking skills.
Yeah....seems logical...no...not really.
I can tell you as a completely non-bias third party...Trump is a loath some bullshitter....but NO WAY in Fuck that senile old fucktard got 80M votes. More votes than Barack?! More votes than anyone EVER? Come on now....hahaha!
You mfers can fake the funk but that don't make it true.

80m votes! LOL!!!

Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.

NOBODY sane believes Trump lost a straight-up election...NOBODY

Would you like a tissue? :itsok:

Face it bud....no bullshit = no Mexicrat win...EVER
Soo...tissue then?

:itsok:
Hahaha...The truth scares you doesn’t it?
Face it, you’re affiliated with the party of filth and foreigners...you can’t win core Americans.

Sounds so simple...you should be POTUS.
HAHAHAH...silly tards
Not my style

Soo...tissue then?

Face it, you’re affiliated with the party of filth and foreigners...you can’t win core Americans.
Core Americans… haha

Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.
That would hand the Dems another 4 years. And the scariest thing listed in your post is the fact you believe the election was stolen. What a moron

Soo...tissue then?

Core Americans… haha
Sad...you don’t even know who/what core Americans are. SAD

After vagina Harris it might be 100 years before another woman gets a chance. It should be DeSantis for an easy win.

Soo...tissue then?

Core Americans… haha
Haha, I know you are absolutely not representative of core Americans. People like you are an embarrassment to America

EVERYBODY with a brain knows that Trump lost the election.

Only the "faithful" think otherwise...with no evidence other than they THOUGHT he should have won

Soo...tissue then?

Core Americans… haha
Haha, I know you are absolutely not representative of core Americans. People like you are an embarrassment to America
Anytime a completely fucked in the head lefty tells me I’m “not representative of core Americans” it affirms that I‘m core American as hell.
Thank you

Forum List

Back