That's The Ticket, Joe - Biden Claims Credit For UBL Take-Down...Which He Opposed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
download.jpeg.jpg

There were no vaccines before I took office...

I hung out with Cornpop and ate ice cream

I was once pinched on the ass on Amtrak

Years ago I hit a home run & the ball hasn't come down yet...

I once beat Michael Phelps in a 'butterfly race

I told the military the location of Saddam Hussein's spider hole where he was hiding...

I am the one who gave Barry the Green Light to take down Bin Ladden...I, er..., uh...mean I led the raid in Pakistan to take down UBL...

....YEAH, THAT'S THE TICKET!

The Hussein sat on the Intel on Bin Laden for months. He only begrudgingly green-lit the op because if it was leaked he did nothing he never would had been re-elected, at least not without more voter fraud than usual.

Are you suggesting that the 1st clean articulate black man, as Joe called him , only gave the green light to /are out UBL is because he was FORCED to?

:p

The Hussein sat on the Intel on Bin Laden for months. He only begrudgingly green-lit the op because if it was leaked he did nothing he never would had been re-elected, at least not without more voter fraud than usual.

The Great Obama killed bin Laden after George Bush let him go

Didn't you know Biden was a real war hero in Afghanistan????

THE FACTS: In February, Biden and fellow senators John Kerry and Chuck Hagel were flying in a helicopter over Afghanistan in a fact-finding trip when a snowstorm closed in.

"It went pretty blind, pretty fast and we were around some pretty dangerous ridges," Kerry told The Associated Press afterward. "So the pilot exercised his judgment that we were better off putting down there, and we all agreed."

He said the group waited for about three hours until a convoy with U.S. troops took them to Bagram Air Base.

"We sat up there and traded stories," Kerry joked. "We were going to send Biden out to fight the Taliban with snowballs, but we didn't have to do it."

He added: "Other than getting a little cold, it was fine."

Good that you brought up the successes of the Obama Administration of which, PRESIDENT Biden played a major role.

Thanks.
Yea, a “major role”, he was out groping 9 year old girls.

Even the Hussein knew Biden was a moron, he didn’t include Biden on much of anything.
View attachment 510415
Looks like Trump to me....
Oh, a daughter kissing her dad on the cheek! Outrageous!

Just because your daddy never loved you doesn’t mean it’s weird when dads do love their kids.

Good that you brought up the successes of the Obama Administration of which, PRESIDENT Biden played a major role.

Thanks.

Even the Hussein knew Biden was a moron, he didn’t include Biden on much of anything.
View attachment 510415

Just because your daddy never loved you doesn’t mean it’s weird when dads do love their kids.
Candy just demonstrated the depravity of the Democrat / snowflake mind....

If they see a daughter on her father's knee giving him a loving kiss they immediately think of pedophilia....because that is what they are used to with their politicians, like Slick Willy, Sniffing groping Joe, Bill Richardson, and others.

Thanks.

View attachment 510415

Candy just demonstrated the depravity of the Democrat / snowflake mind....

If they see a daughter on her father's knee giving him a loving kiss they immediately think of pedophilia....because that is what they are used to with their politicians, like Slick Willy, Sniffing groping Joe, Bill Richardson, and others.
I see a pervert in bed with his daughter.

So...your blob is having a photo op done...he could have done this anywhere....he is a billionaire right? He comes up with the idea (or approves the idea) of having a girl in bed kissing her father.

Your blob is a sick fuck and your support for this pervert makes you a sick fuck too.

Forum List

Back