Harvey Weinstein is a serial sexual harasser...will Dems no longer accept his donations?

Only in Hollywood...... a man is a stinking pile of shit for HARRASING women....but a man who drugs, rapes and sodomizes a 13 year old girl??? - he is a great guy.

All's well that ends well.

Harvey fired .....terminated by his own company

Harvey Weinstein Fired From The Weinstein Company
In contrast to Donald "pussy grabber" who you happily gave your vote
So, are you trying to tell us that you have never touched pussy?
Trump admittedly "grabbed" unsuspecting women by the pussy because he was a celebrity and knew he could get away with it. He said it himself.

Now you can try to distract with weak attacks on me; and you can point to Weinstein as an example of "left-wing" sexism; but none of what you say changes the fact that the man YOU voted for, who is now sitting in the Oval Office (or in a golf cart on yet another vacation), admitted to sexually assaulting women. ADMITTED it.

You idiots just don't know when to keep your mouths shut. Of course that's what makes you idiots. Special little idiots. Now run along, boy.

What is the justification for inserting the word "unsuspecting" into your accusation? Trump never said that.

Once again, you lie.

Trump did not admit to sexual assault. Douche bag morons like you have defined touching pussy as a crime. So tell us, have you ever touched pussy? Have you ever done the thing you al pretend to despise?

You are the idiot who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Every time you call Trump the "pussy grabber," all you do is demonstrate that you're an idiot and a gigantic hypocrite.

Harvey just dismissed his own behavior and pretty much said, "I AM HARVEY WEINSTEIN.....I AM A SPECIAL ELITE PERSON WHO IS ALLOWED TO SEXUALLY HARASS WOMEN".
Which is exactly what Donald "pussy grabber" said. Yet you still voted for him and continue to support him. How long have you supported sexual assault?
You haven't told us whether you have ever touched pussy before.

Why so reluctant to answer a simple question?

What is the justification for inserting the word "unsuspecting" into your accusation? Trump never said that.
Right. Because women just expect to be grabbed by the pussy. Jesus, you're an idiot

Last edited:
Harvey just dismissed his own behavior and pretty much said, "I AM HARVEY WEINSTEIN.....I AM A SPECIAL ELITE PERSON WHO IS ALLOWED TO SEXUALLY HARASS WOMEN".
Which is exactly what Donald "pussy grabber" said. Yet you still voted for him and continue to support him. How long have you supported sexual assault?

Why are you so concerned about my sexual activity? I'm guessing you haven't been laid since at least 2008. Take a little time romancing your skank and maybe she'll allow to do more than just finger bang her rotten crotch

Right. Because women just expect to be grabbed by the pussy. Jesus, you're an idiot
Sometimes they do, you stupid peice of shit.

Now answer the question: have you ever touched pussy, or are you going to claim you're a virgin who has never touched a woman.>

Why are you so concerned about my sexual activity? I'm guessing you haven't been laid since at least 2008. Take a little time romancing your skank and maybe she'll allow to do more than just finger bang her rotten crotch

Since you keep implying that touching pussy is some kind of crime, we all want to see if you live according to the rules you set for others.

Now answer the question, hypocrite: have you ever touched pussy before?

We all know why you and the other leftwing idiots don't want to answer the question.

As Democrats denounce Weinstein, Clintons and Obama stay mum - CNNPolitics

"Representatives for the Clintons have not responded to comment for this story, and Obama's office declined to comment. Clinton did not mention Weinstein during an appearance Monday night at the University of California, Davis, as part of her book tour, her first public appearance since the story broke."

Hillary Clinton is such a piece of shit.

Last edited:
Since you keep implying that touching pussy is some kind of crime
We're not talking about consensual touching, you unbelievably retarded and poor excuse for a man. We're talking about women being taken advantage of by men in powerful positions. Which is exactly what Donald "pussy grabber" admitted to doing. Now since your little pecker is hard over Harvey Weinstein, I'd expect you to be tearing at your zipper over Trump, but oh wait you voted for him so apparently you approve of unsolicited pussy grabbing. I mean it's no wonder since that's as close as you've come to getting stink of the female persuasion on your sad little stub

Since you keep implying that touching pussy is some kind of crime
We're not talking about consensual touching, you unbelievably retarded and poor excuse for a man. We're talking about women being taken advantage of by men in powerful positions. Which is exactly what Donald "pussy grabber" admitted to doing. Now since your little pecker is hard over Harvey Weinstein, I'd expect you to be tearing at your zipper over Trump, but oh wait you voted for him so apparently you approve of unsolicited pussy grabbing. I mean it's no wonder since that's as close as you've come to getting stink of the female persuasion on your sad little stub

Harvey was fired from his own corporation for decades of sexual harassment at the office.

I'm not sure what Trump has to do with Harvey holding women captive, jerking off in front of them, and then paying them hush money.

Hillary doesn't seem bothered....although it looks like Weinstein is a General in the war on women.

Hillary won't comment on her huge donor and pal, Harvey Weinstein being a deviant sexual predator who has paid hush money to many women he abused?

I thought Hillary was all about fighting misogyny.

She won't even comment on a disgusting misogynistic pig who prayed on women for decades.

I wonder if the Dems will give back the millions of dollars that he donated to their party.

If Hillary doesn't disavow herself from Weinstein, she supports him...just like she supported her husband being a sexual predator at the office.

We're talking about women being taken advantage of by men in powerful positions. Which is exactly what Donald "pussy grabber" admitted to doing. Now since your little pecker is hard over Harvey Weinstein, I'd expect you to be tearing at your zipper over Trump, but oh wait you voted for him so apparently you approve of unsolicited pussy grabbing. I mean it's no wonder since that's as close as you've come to getting stink of the female persuasion on your sad little stub

"Being take advantage of" is not legal terminology. The women undoubtedly believed they were taking advantage of Trump. The only question here is whether they gave consent. Since Trump said they did, and none said otherwise. You have nothing to attack Trump with.

Trump didn't do anything you haven't done, unless you're some kind of pathetic srhinking virgin, that is.

Face it: you're a fucking ginormous hypocrite. You've also just demonstrated that you're a liar and happy to bear false witness against an innocent man. You're a sleazy lying stupid piece of shit.

We're talking about women being taken advantage of by men in powerful positions. Which is exactly what Donald "pussy grabber" admitted to doing. Now since your little pecker is hard over Harvey Weinstein, I'd expect you to be tearing at your zipper over Trump, but oh wait you voted for him so apparently you approve of unsolicited pussy grabbing. I mean it's no wonder since that's as close as you've come to getting stink of the female persuasion on your sad little stub

"Being take advantage of" is not legal terminology. The women undoubtedly believed they were taking advantage of Trump. The only question here is whether they gave consent. Since Trump said they did, and none said otherwise. You have nothing to attack Trump with.

Trump didn't do anything you haven't done, unless you're some kind of pathetic srhinking virgin, that is.

Face it: you're a fucking ginormous hypocrite. You've also just demonstrated that you're a liar and happy to bear false witness against an innocent man. You're a sleazy lying stupid piece of shit.
Wow, I think I just witnessed your head explode :blowup:

Are you crying? :lol:

Calm down, jr. You're trying to channel Kevin Costner in JFK, but you're coming up with a sadly retarded version of Perry Mason.

Who said anything about legalities? Trump is a sleazy asshole, I'll agree with you there, but we're not in a court of law, so you can put that shit away before you hurt yourself. But since you mention it, I do believe the women whose pussies were grabbed by his tiny hands had a case for assault at the time. That is if Donnie is actually telling the truth. I mean, he is a serial liar. Everyone knows it. He probably just tried to go in for a kiss, got laughed at and then turned it into tales of all of the pussy he has grabbed. "It was beautiful. I promise. The most wonderful pussies just jumped at the chance to be in my hands."

As far as I'm concerned, No I don't go around grabbing -- or telling tales of grabbing -- pussies without consent, unless we're talking about my beautiful wife. She loves it when I take control. But see I'm talking about someone who knows me, who enjoys the games we play. I'm not talking about a situation where women are taken advantage of, like you alluded to with Trump:

"Being take advantage of" is not legal terminology. The women undoubtedly believed they were taking advantage of Trump.

Thanks for admitting that there's a chance Trump took advantage of those women. You're one little step closer to being an actual human being.

Now run along, kid, before I "bear false witness" all over your face :rofl:

It's not about 'sexual harassment' anymore. Three women have come forward and have accused him of rape. Looks like he's another Democrat serial rapist. It isn't surprising he's so close to the Clintons.

When are the Dems going to give all the Weinstein money to charity?

Every dime.

Wow, I think I just witnessed your head explode :blowup:

Are you crying? :lol:

Calm down, jr. You're trying to channel Kevin Costner in JFK, but you're coming up with a sadly retarded version of Perry Mason.

Who said anything about legalities? Trump is a sleazy asshole, I'll agree with you there, but we're not in a court of law, so you can put that shit away before you hurt yourself. But since you mention it, I do believe the women whose pussies were grabbed by his tiny hands had a case for assault at the time. That is if Donnie is actually telling the truth. I mean, he is a serial liar. Everyone knows it. He probably just tried to go in for a kiss, got laughed at and then turned it into tales of all of the pussy he has grabbed. "It was beautiful. I promise. The most wonderful pussies just jumped at the chance to be in my hands."

As far as I'm concerned, No I don't go around grabbing -- or telling tales of grabbing -- pussies without consent, unless we're talking about my beautiful wife. She loves it when I take control. But see I'm talking about someone who knows me, who enjoys the games we play. I'm not talking about a situation where women are taken advantage of, like you alluded to with Trump:

"Being take advantage of" is not legal terminology. The women undoubtedly believed they were taking advantage of Trump.

Thanks for admitting that there's a chance Trump took advantage of those women. You're one little step closer to being an actual human being.

I didn't ask you if you touched pussy without consent. That isn't what Trump said he did. He said "they let you." In other words, he had consent. However, you know that isn't a story you can use to smear him with. So you lie like a worthless piece of shit. Unless you are stupid, you know you're a lying piece of shit.

You just demonstrated to perfection why one who repeats the "pussy grabber" smear is a sleazy dishonest douche bag.

Apparently you're too stupid to understand that I admitted no such thing. You start out with "pussy grabbing" and then go to "taking advantage of." Both are lies. I think we can safely assume that everything you post is a lie.

Forum List

Back