Harvard university hosts anal sex workshop

I am simply not impressed with many of the so called experts in this world who have been leading people astray. The ezperts need to get out onto and into the streets and live through some of the hell that their ezpertise has caused for so many people. I may be more inclined believe and listen to a so called ezpert the moment they lived through it all unscathed emotionally and physically regardless of the field they claim to be expertise in. Tell me do those classes come with a how to repair a prolapsed asshole after using the anal cavity for sex!

I recall one study, conducted over 2 years and polling thousands of people, showed that 44% of straight men and 36% of straight women said they had tried anal sex. Do you think they all suffered from prolapsed assholes? I have had anal sex quite a few times with different women partners over the last 30 years or so. Not one, to my knowledge, had any prolapse issues. The main reason anal sex would cause a prolapse is due to lack of lubrication and going to fast (not allowing the rectum to stretch). As a gross point, while I have never had anything put into my ass that was not part of a medical procedure, I have shit turds that were bigger around than almost any dick. My system is just fine.
So you just stated that although you've not been there your willing to condone whatever anyhow because of a study done. When you start taking it up the ass perhaps you'll have some credibility on the subject.

Oh, so ONLY those who have participated in the act can condone or reject it? Have you taken it up the ass? If not, stop complaining.
I know evil spreading that damages people emotionally when I see it. No need for me to go there. Sticking your dick in someone's ass is a desire for domination over another human because you are lacking something or just flat out sick and wanting a feel good experience.
Can't you accomplish the same satisfaction by sticking your dick in a girl funny instead of an ass?
Being a female I can't tell you what satisfaction the guy gets but I do know a sickness, what abusers have done to others and control freaks when I hear of them. Maybe their new age robot dolls will give them a place to find relief for their personal issues and they can keep it to themselves.

Except the university is not teaching any of these classes. Sex Week is run by students and funded by outside sources.

And teaching about anal sex is a far cry from teaching how to do gay prostitution.

If the university's students run it and on university campus, then the university does teach it. And the goal of it is nationwide gay prostitution. Not a problem until it converts straight guys into gay, which it does, so it is evil.

Where do you get the idea that the goal of this program is nationwide gay prostitution?

And how does it convert straights into gays?

Of course the goal is nationwide gay prostitution, otherwise why would they make such big noise and schooling about it.

And it does convert straights into gays, because when you are a virgin you don't know how to have sex until these perverts pervert you into gayness and you end up starting your life gay. Evil.

I'd have to see how many attendees are actual virgins.

And a lot of straights enjoy anal sex, in one way or another.

Advertising an educational event is not the same as recruiting gay male prostitutes. To claim it does is either a lie or stupid. I'll let you pick which.

No, straights don't enjoy anal sex, it is by definition gay, the gayest thing ever.

It may not be a recruitment event although it might easily be one. It generates gay prostitution by advertising and educating how to do it step by step, in the same time as straight sex is outlawed.

Yes, straights DO enjoy anal sex. Denying that does not change the facts.

When is straight sex outlawed?

I am simply not impressed with many of the so called experts in this world who have been leading people astray. The ezperts need to get out onto and into the streets and live through some of the hell that their ezpertise has caused for so many people. I may be more inclined believe and listen to a so called ezpert the moment they lived through it all unscathed emotionally and physically regardless of the field they claim to be expertise in. Tell me do those classes come with a how to repair a prolapsed asshole after using the anal cavity for sex!

I recall one study, conducted over 2 years and polling thousands of people, showed that 44% of straight men and 36% of straight women said they had tried anal sex. Do you think they all suffered from prolapsed assholes? I have had anal sex quite a few times with different women partners over the last 30 years or so. Not one, to my knowledge, had any prolapse issues. The main reason anal sex would cause a prolapse is due to lack of lubrication and going to fast (not allowing the rectum to stretch). As a gross point, while I have never had anything put into my ass that was not part of a medical procedure, I have shit turds that were bigger around than almost any dick. My system is just fine.
So you just stated that although you've not been there your willing to condone whatever anyhow because of a study done. When you start taking it up the ass perhaps you'll have some credibility on the subject.

Oh, so ONLY those who have participated in the act can condone or reject it? Have you taken it up the ass? If not, stop complaining.
I know evil spreading that damages people emotionally when I see it. No need for me to go there. Sticking your dick in someone's ass is a desire for domination over another human because you are lacking something or just flat out sick and wanting a feel good experience.
Can't you accomplish the same satisfaction by sticking your dick in a girl funny instead of an ass?

Can't you accomplish the same sexual act by using only the missionary position?

There are differences in the way anal sex feels for both people. I know plenty of women who enjoy anal sex, and even talk about the orgasms being different.

Being a female I can't tell you what satisfaction the guy gets but I do know a sickness, what abusers have done to others and control freaks when I hear of them. Maybe their new age robot dolls will give them a place to find relief for their personal issues and they can keep it to themselves.

The entire United States of America derives itself from Puritanism and Puritan pilgrims. The first thing about Puritanism is that it outlaws sex and replaces it with total control. Are you saying that you know that "abuse" and "control freaks" are the foundation of America? If yes, then I shouldn't be surprised at this national gay sex workshop at America's #1 Ivy League university.

The entire United States of America derives itself from Puritanism and Puritan pilgrims. The first thing about Puritanism is that it outlaws sex and replaces it with total control. Are you saying that you know that "abuse" and "control freaks" are the foundation of America? If yes, then I shouldn't be surprised at this national gay sex workshop at America's #1 Ivy League university.

The first settlers were puritans, that is true. But by the time this nation was actually founded, much of the puritanism had faded. And has continued to fade ever since.

The fact that sex was outlawed centuries ago does not mean sex is outlawed now. And it certainly has little or nothing to do with sex positive seminars in 2017.

If the university's students run it and on university campus, then the university does teach it. And the goal of it is nationwide gay prostitution. Not a problem until it converts straight guys into gay, which it does, so it is evil.

Where do you get the idea that the goal of this program is nationwide gay prostitution?

Of course the goal is nationwide gay prostitution, otherwise why would they make such big noise and schooling about it.

And it does convert straights into gays, because when you are a virgin you don't know how to have sex until these perverts pervert you into gayness and you end up starting your life gay. Evil.

Advertising an educational event is not the same as recruiting gay male prostitutes. To claim it does is either a lie or stupid. I'll let you pick which.

No, straights don't enjoy anal sex, it is by definition gay, the gayest thing ever.

It may not be a recruitment event although it might easily be one. It generates gay prostitution by advertising and educating how to do it step by step, in the same time as straight sex is outlawed.

Straight sex is generally outlawed in America. You can usually see this on TV too considering that American movies need to apply for special X rating to show any kind of female skin even if it is just to take off a neck scarf.

And it is just propaganda that straights enjoy anal sex, makes no sense even physically.

There are differences in the way anal sex feels for both people. I know plenty of women who enjoy anal sex, and even talk about the orgasms being different.
Missionary position is for old people, young people know that that can lead to law suits and prosecution for rape, even if sex was consensual, so in your own defense, never put the woman under you.

Straight sex is generally outlawed in America. You can usually see this on TV too considering that American movies need to apply for special X rating to show any kind of female skin even if it is just to take off a neck scarf.

And it is just propaganda that straights enjoy anal sex, makes no sense even physically.

The idea that no straights enjoy anal sex is the propaganda. Anonymous polls show many do. And my personal experience shows that many do.

Missionary position is for old people, young people know that that can lead to law suits and prosecution for rape, even if sex was consensual, so in your own defense, never put the woman under you.

Is this just like your concern that straight sex is outlawed?

The first settlers were puritans, that is true. But by the time this nation was actually founded, much of the puritanism had faded. And has continued to fade ever since.

The fact that sex was outlawed centuries ago does not mean sex is outlawed now. And it certainly has little or nothing to do with sex positive seminars in 2017.

The laws and regulations in the USA to this day would disagree with you. Also it matters what Americans are proud of, and it is Puritanism that Americans are proud of, not Catholicism.

The laws and regulations in the USA to this day would disagree with you. Also it matters what Americans are proud of, and it is Puritanism that Americans are proud of, not Catholicism.

Funny, the laws against sodomy have been repealed across the entire nation. Not very "puritanical".

There's a nice symmetry in this. Harvard already mindfucks their students, might as well give it to them up the ass, too.

Funny, the laws against sodomy have been repealed across the entire nation. Not very "puritanical".
It is puritanical. It is not normal sex now isn't is. Hehe. If it was normal sex, it would be outlawed.

It is puritanical. It is not normal sex now isn't is. Hehe. If it was normal sex, it would be outlawed.

Can you give me one example of "normal" sex being against the law?

And the puritans would have been far more against sodomy than they would have been against normal sex. Having children was encouraged by the puritans. I don't think they were talking about artificial insemination.

And the puritans would have been far more against sodomy than they would have been against normal sex. Having children was encouraged by the puritans. I don't think they were talking about artificial insemination.

If you want normal sex, just look for anything outlawed. For example, looking at womens boobs on tv. It is outlawed in america. Not outlawed in other countries, but outlawed in America. Looking at womens boobs is normal.

The puritans disagreed with every sex. But they couldn't prove sidomy like proving unwanted pregnancies, so sodomy is a Puritan byproduct.

If you want normal sex, just look for anything outlawed. For example, looking at womens boobs on tv. It is outlawed in america. Not outlawed in other countries, but outlawed in America. Looking at womens boobs is normal.

The puritans disagreed with every sex. But they couldn't prove sidomy like proving unwanted pregnancies, so sodomy is a Puritan byproduct.

Looking at boobs on tv is not illegal. Showing boobs on tv when kids can see it is illegal.

No, I am saying sodomy is a form of abuse and generally for control freaks from what I have observed in general. People get all kinds of weird ideas from religious freaks (heretics) too. For example we knew a couple that he went by his strict Catholic upbringing and he thought sex was off limits after children. After 30 some odd years of marriage his wife fed up went and told her doctor her dilemma. The doc told her she had a few choices and one of those was leave husband to find a partner that would have sex, cheat on the hubby but try to keep him in the dark about it or learn to live without sex until the end. She came as close as one gets to taking the second option but didn't after being embarrassed to no end when she walked into a bar to find someone to do the deed with. Someone at the end of this bar she walked into yelled, "Fresh meat!" As embarrassed as she could be she went home full of shame and eventually overcame that. Ultimately hubby got over his personal issues. They started living as normal peeps, kept their faith in God but not the religious mantra that comes with some of it and lived happily ever after traveling the U.S. seeing all kinds of wonderful sites and enjoying each other's company along the way.

Except the university is not teaching any of these classes. Sex Week is run by students and funded by outside sources.

And teaching about anal sex is a far cry from teaching how to do gay prostitution.

Bullshit. I personally know dozens of straight adults who enjoy anal sex. Married couples too. You’d be very surprised.

That’s not what straight men say at all. Nor women who enjoy anal sex. And the White Christian fundamentalist women have developed quite a taste for it.

There was also a Catholic woman who used abortion for birth control. When he doctor suggested she go on the pill, she said she couldn’t. That Catholic Church taught her that each pill she took was a mortal sin on the equivalent of having an abortion. Rather than commit 21 mortal sins each month taking the pill, she preferred to commit 1 mortal sin every few months having an abortion instead.

The law of unintended consequences.

Forum List

Back