Harvard university hosts anal sex workshop

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Harvard University hosts anal sex workshop - The College Fix
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — A workshop at Harvard University on Tuesday night delved into the ins and outs of anal sex, with a presenter denouncing the “stupidity of abstinence” and the joys of “putting things in your butt,” according to a College Fix reporter who attended the event.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist retards won't see a dam thing wrong with this, those who aren't leftist see all the writing on the wall and every reason where this is wrong on many levels. The leftist are totally fking clipped and yeah that is the majority of fruit cakes that go here democratic leftist brain damaged morons. Obama included see the mental illness written all over being a democrat. lol Including fake ass republicans.

upload_2017-11-8_12-19-31.png

If you don't want to put things in your butt you are stupid and certainly don't belong at Harvard.

Unhealthy, unnatural and a great way to get a disease.

Of course the left embraces it

If you don't want to put things in your butt you are stupid and certainly don't belong at Harvard.
Let me see if I got this correct?
If you don't want to put things in your butt, you are stupid? correct?
So if you do want to put things in your butt, then you do belong at Harvard?

I can see a future outbreak of HIV showing up at Harvard, real soon...

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — A workshop at Harvard University on Tuesday night delved into the ins and outs of anal sex, with a presenter denouncing the “stupidity of abstinence” and the joys of “putting things in your butt,” according to a College Fix reporter who attended the event.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist retards won't see a dam thing wrong with this, those who aren't leftist see all the writing on the wall and every reason where this is wrong on many levels. The leftist are totally fking clipped and yeah that is the majority of fruit cakes that go here democratic leftist brain damaged morons. Obama included see the mental illness written all over being a democrat. lol Including fake ass republicans.

View attachment 159320
Just to think that it was a top university before. Sad. Maybe they got a NAMBLA grant or something from the commies or queer unions to push this type crap? If so I guess they desire whatever comes of it.

People are paying money to take a class in anal sex. lol

Well, I guess that is their choice. Goddamn you fascist sure don't like the free market. lol, lol, lol

Men only like anal cause woman hate it. Whatever. This shit is what they do at collages. Have faith in your kids man. Sheesh.

View attachment 159320

The biggest promoters of anal sex are right wing Christian fundamentalists who insist their daughters take “virginity pledges”. In order not to break the vow they make to their parents, these girls are giving out blow jobs and taking it up the butt in record numbers. When I was in high school, my friends and I had no idea that people did such things.

You gotta love the law of “unintended consequences”.

Teens Experiment w/ Anal Sex, Risk Health

View attachment 159320

The biggest promoters of anal sex are right wing Christian fundamentalists who insist their daughters take “virginity pledges”. In order not to break the vow they make to their parents, these girls are giving out blow jobs and taking it up the butt in record numbers. When I was in high school, my friends and I had no idea that people did such things.

Just another bs fed lie most LEFTIST go to Harvard Including asshole Obama.

upload_2017-11-8_13-40-33.png

View attachment 159320

Just another bs fed lie most LEFTIST go to Harvard Including asshole Obama.

View attachment 159345

Actually Harvard is a bastion of right wing education. Their business school has been promoting bottom line management for decades. This has lead to the merger and acquisitions mania, and wage stagnation so popular with conservatives.

Back in the 70’s, I read an article which said that the Harvard MBA program would be the downfall of the American economy since its emphasis was not on sound fiscal practices and good corporate citizenship, but on bottom line management. I thought him crazy at the time since I was applying for a program modelled on the Harvard Business School. But he’s right. This focus is what lead to outsourcing and the destruction of working class.

Forum List

Back