Harry's Black Hole ...

The EPA like many of Obama's agencies is both political and corrupt.

Here's just one example, there's plenty more.

EPA wallows in corruption - Columbia Daily Tribune | Columbia Missouri: Columnists

By MICHELLE MALKIN

Malkin's mean-spirited commentary has led Geraldo Rivera to state that she is "the most vile, hateful commentator I’ve ever met in my life". And Andrew Sullivan initiated a "Malkin Award", a prize for "for shrill, hyperbolic, divisive and intemperate right-wing rhetoric"

Way to go Lumpy. WHY don't you address the "bills" GOP terrorists have proposed?

Environmental injury is deficit spending. You right wing turds want to transform America into Mexico. I guess that is one way to end the border crossings.

The EPA like many of Obama's agencies is both political and corrupt.

Here's just one example, there's plenty more.

EPA wallows in corruption - Columbia Daily Tribune | Columbia Missouri: Columnists

By MICHELLE MALKIN

Malkin's mean-spirited commentary has led Geraldo Rivera to state that she is "the most vile, hateful commentator I’ve ever met in my life". And Andrew Sullivan initiated a "Malkin Award", a prize for "for shrill, hyperbolic, divisive and intemperate right-wing rhetoric"

Way to go Lumpy. WHY don't you address the "bills" GOP terrorists have proposed?

Environmental injury is deficit spending. You right wing turds want to transform America into Mexico. I guess that is one way to end the border crossings.

Geraldo Rivera and Andrew Sullivan...:lol:

Obama's transforming America into a third world country and you're blaming Republicans. I laugh at You...

John Boehner was elected to do a job as Speaker of the House. Harry Reid was elected to do a job as Senate Majority Leader. Boehner is doing his job. Harry Reid is doing his job.

When the House passes Obama's American Jobs Act - then I'll give a shit about what House bills Harry Reid is ignoring.

John Boehner was elected to do a job as Speaker of the House. Harry Reid was elected to do a job as Senate Majority Leader. Boehner is doing his job. Harry Reid is doing his job.

When the House passes Obama's American Jobs Act - then I'll give a shit about what House bills Harry Reid is ignoring.

Lakhota, nice seeing you around..

Aren't you actually saying you support Democrat obstructionism.

btw. Reid, Boehner and Obama are doing a pathetic job for the American people.

Lakhota, nice seeing you around..

Aren't you actually saying you support Democrat obstructionism.

btw. Reid, Boehner and Obama are doing a pathetic job for the American people.

99% of America's "leaders" are a big joke.

Forum List

Back