Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney’s taxes. He’s still not sorry.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This is the apex of Democrat lying. Complete and utter fabrication a character assassination. Most time when any one lies and they are caught they are somewhat contrite. Not dirty harry he is proud of his lying. Sad the democrat party, just plain sad.

One of the strangest incidents of the 2012 presidential campaign was when then-Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid accused then-Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney of having not paid any taxes over the past decade. That Reid made that allegation from the floor of the Senate made it even odder.

The problem with Reid's allegation? It's just not true. We know that, at least in 2011 and 2010, Romney did pay taxes. How do we know that? Because Romney released his tax returns for those years. In 2011, Romney paid $1.9 million in taxes; in 2010, he paid slightly more than $3 million in taxes.

i'm pretty sure harry reid and lou reed are the same guy.

images
images

This is the apex of Democrat lying. Complete and utter fabrication a character assassination. Most time when any one lies and they are caught they are somewhat contrite. Not dirty harry he is proud of his lying. Sad the democrat party, just plain sad.

One of the strangest incidents of the 2012 presidential campaign was when then-Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid accused then-Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney of having not paid any taxes over the past decade. That Reid made that allegation from the floor of the Senate made it even odder.

The problem with Reid's allegation? It's just not true. We know that, at least in 2011 and 2010, Romney did pay taxes. How do we know that? Because Romney released his tax returns for those years. In 2011, Romney paid $1.9 million in taxes; in 2010, he paid slightly more than $3 million in taxes.

Harry Reid's last campaign slogan:

"I am the slimiest of the slimy. But you democrats will elect me anyway because none of that matters to you."

He paid for one year that he went back and fixed before releasing. And even then, he paid less than 14% on 22 million of income.

You think we forgot this stuff cuz it's a couple of years later?

He paid for one year that he went back and fixed before releasing. And even then, he paid less than 14% on 22 million of income.

But it is a cake of lies that you are adding icing.

Your problem is not about forgetting, it is about the ability to learn. (based on all your inane banter)

Incidentally, Forbes says you are wrong on Romney's taxes.
Mitt Romney Paid 30%, Not 13% In Federal Income Taxes

Harry Reid is the shinning example and voice of what the elitist democratic party has become.

Your problem is not about forgetting, it is about the ability to learn. (based on all your inane banter)

Did you bother to read your article? Here, let me help you:

Mitt Romney at a press conference last Thursdaysaid: “Over the past 10 years, I never paid less than 13%” in federal taxes.

And the idea that someone who makes $22 million in a single year pays only 13% in federal income taxes will be used to feed the envy and resentment the President hopes to ride to re-election.

---------------------------

Then the author of the article goes on to say he wished Romney had added some "sound bite".

And then makes shit up.

What he's saying is that Romney is so stupid, he didn't know what his taxes are, but this guy, who has NEVER seen Romney's tax returns somehow does.

This is why you guys should READ and THINK about what you just read. Gather in the facts and view the speculation with skepticism.

Liberals will look at what I just said and say that "makes sense". Right wingers will look at what I just said and say "who knows what he's talking about?"

Did you bother to read your article? Here, let me help you:

Mitt Romney at a press conference last Thursdaysaid: “Over the past 10 years, I never paid less than 13%” in federal taxes.

And the idea that someone who makes $22 million in a single year pays only 13% in federal income taxes will be used to feed the envy and resentment the President hopes to ride to re-election.

---------------------------

Then the author of the article goes on to say he wished Romney had added some "sound bite".

And then makes shit up.

What he's saying is that Romney is so stupid, he didn't know what his taxes are, but this guy, who has NEVER seen Romney's tax returns somehow does.

This is why you guys should READ and THINK about what you just read. Gather in the facts and view the speculation with skepticism.

Liberals will look at what I just said and say that "makes sense". Right wingers will look at what I just said and say "who knows what he's talking about?"

Yeah I bothered, you didn't. (your extract is misleading)

And frankly scarlet....

I am so glad the mob tuned up that piece of shit.

You can't call him a liar unless Romney releases 10yrs of taxes . Which he hasn't . Cause he didn't pay shit in taxes until he set up for a prez run.

You can't call him a liar unless Romney releases 10yrs of taxes . Which he hasn't . Cause he didn't pay shit in taxes until he set up for a prez run.

You can't call him a liar unless Romney releases 10yrs of taxes .

Reid admitted he lied about Romney's taxes.

Forum List

Back