Harry Potter Magic Monday

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's right, we're back with the magic Mondays and today it's a tribute to Harry Potter magic since I'm going to go see the third Fantastic Beasts movie tonight after I go get supper as well!! :D

WOW! I must really really be getting old now. I have never even watched any of the Potter movies.

That's fine,.. thank you for not condemning me to Hell for being a Harry Potter fanatic though as I think you're a Christian as well, or I might also be mixing you up with somebody else on here who's quite serious about it.

I am. However, I did watch the LOTR though, because I had read those books when a boy and couldn't wait for the movie to come out. It took it forever before the technology was able to do the movies right.

I am. However, I did watch the LOTR though, because I had read those books when a boy and couldn't wait for the movie to come out. It took it forever before the technology was able to do the movies right.

The problem is what most people fail to understand is that the books and movies are just that,.. books and movies that aren't even real, just really fun fantasy movies. :)

The books have so much more detail in them but I still have watched the movies so much I can even recite some of them. XD
That's why it took so long for them to do the Lord Of The Rings movies, because the loyal book readers like me wouldn't settle for anything less than for the movies being just like the books.

That's why it took so long for them to do the Lord Of The Rings movies, because the loyal book readers like me wouldn't settle for anything less than for the movies being just like the books.

Call me crazy, but I prefer The Hobbit movies even though I enjoy them both,.. but hands down Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts films beats them both. :D

I didn’t like the 2nd one. The first one was great.

I preferred the first one over the second, but I still enjoyed the second. Btw, just in case anybody's wondering, Magic Monday was on hold during the Easter holiday and that's what I meant about bringing it back since Easter is over now.

I didn’t like the 2nd one. The first one was great.

Oh yeah and the latest one looks great!! :D I'm really curious to see how and why Jacob gets a wand and if that one black haired guy is Snape. :confused-84:

Call me crazy, but I prefer The Hobbit movies even though I enjoy them both,.. but hands down Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts films beats them both. :D

I preferred the first one over the second, but I still enjoyed the second. Btw, just in case anybody's wondering, Magic Monday was on hold during the Easter holiday and that's what I meant about bringing it back since Easter is over now.

As The Hobbit developed, there was too much CGI in it.

I still watch the Harry Potters when they come on TV. They are so well done.

I read the books back in the 70s so I can't really tell many of the differences in the movies.
The Hobbit was a children's book.....and I listened to it on the way back from Florida one year.
It wasn't much like the movie. Same plot....but most of the ridiculous action scenes weren't in the book.

I didn't read the books, I saw the movies. They obviously left out a lot of important details, because the movies weren't that good story wise.

I watched the first 2 Fantastic Beasts movies. I watched the first to see what the hubbub was about. Was barely interesting enough to keep me awake. The second movie I watched ONLY because Johnny Depp was in it.

Won't be watching any more of them since they fired him just because of unsubstantiated lies that bitch whore Amber Heard was spreading about him.

I have a few bad eggs left over from Easter Sunday that I would be willing to liquidate cheap here on Harry Potter Magic Monday. Put a little magic into your life and make me an offer. No reasonable offers turned down.....

R.jpg
85325941.jpg
R-1.jpg
85325964.jpg
85325950.jpg

I'm not sure eggxactly (lol see what I did there) that this has to do with Harry Potter, but I feel really bad for the last egg. :( The movie was really good though even though I still say that the first one was the best. :D

Forum List

Back