Harris Has Lowest Approval of Any VP In NBC Polling History

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is the problem with affirmative action. Instead of choosing based on merit, you choose based on checking off boxes on a list. Biden specifically said he would choose a woman to be his VP and given that his cabinet has been full of people chosen due to their skin pigmentation, gender delusions, and sadomasochist interests, it's hardly shocking that he would choose a vice-president completely unqualified and out of her element as she has repeatedly demonstrated, based on what she looks like. This administration is the embodiment of the Island of Misfit Toys.

That’s the share of registered voters in a new NBC News poll who say they have a positive view of Vice President Kamala Harris. That’s compared with 49% who have a negative view of her, including 39% who have a “very negative” view.

Harris’ net-negative rating (-17) is the lowest for any vice president in the poll’s history.

This is the problem with affirmative action. Instead of choosing based on merit, you choose based on checking off boxes on a list. Biden specifically said he would choose a woman to be his VP and given that his cabinet has been full of people chosen due to their skin pigmentation, gender delusions, and sadomasochist interests, it's hardly shocking that he would choose a vice-president completely unqualified and out of her element as she has repeatedly demonstrated, based on what she looks like. This administration is the embodiment of the Island of Misfit Toys.
what is lower? her approval rating or her IQ.?

I give her a D rating. Not a total Failure, but close.

But. . .but. . .Uncle Joe proudly pointed out that half the women in his administration are women.

Doesn't he get any credit for that?

I've always been against Harris because of what she actually did as A.G. in California but the double standard with women and sex is pretty icky.

Dude -you are going to lose you Lib-Card.

Her choice never made sense to me. I have to believe it cost Biden votes in 2020, that's just my personal assessment based on polls and her reputation. Biden has kept her far less involved and visible than other V.Ps in my lifetime.

I don't really know what the problem people have with her is, although I don't have much of an opinion of her one way or the other. Veeps are generally out of sight, out of mind for me.

But yeah, no doubt she was picked for her immutable characteristics, which tends to throw doubt on the whole thing. The Dems just HAVE to do that. Gotta keep the base happy, jut like the GQP.

I've always been against Harris because of what she actually did as A.G. in California but the double standard with women and sex is pretty icky.
Okay for once I'm actually agreeing with you on something? I agree Harris is worthy of plenty of criticism because she is one of Soros' planted anti-law enforcement D.A., a position that is pretty obvious she got as a social climber. But criticize her based on her actions, opinions, sociopolitical positions, contradictions and sometimes downright incompetence and/or ignorance.

The sexual innuendo directed at her that would not be happening if she was a man is just wrong.

She needs to wear one of these:

cd60f2b6779688729a7fa3f9936fe8f6954340ac.jpg

How the hell can any sane person pick someone that ended-up with 2% in the primary before dropping out of embarrassment?

Makes Tater 25th and impeachment proof I guess. :dunno:

Okay for once I'm actually agreeing with you on something? I agree Harris is worthy of plenty of criticism because she is one of Soros' planted anti-law enforcement D.A., a position that is pretty obvious she got as a social climber. But criticize her based on her actions, opinions, sociopolitical positions, contradictions and sometimes downright incompetence and/or ignorance.

The sexual innuendo directed at her that would not be happening if she was a man is just wrong.
It is nothing but a taste of the medicine they hand out when they slur conservative woman. Kamala sleeping her way into a six figure job is a fact. So there is that. Do you remember how Anthony Wiener was treated? He was a man.

It is nothing but a taste of the medicine they hand out when they slur conservative woman. Kamala sleeping her way into a six figure job is a fact. So there is that. Do you remember how Anthony Wiener was treated? He was a man.
Because 'they do it' is probably the worst reason we can come up with to justify doing what is just plain wrong. I want Patriots to be better than that.

Because 'they do it' is probably the worst reason we can come up with to justify doing what is just plain wrong.
You want a level playing field? They leave us with little choice but to play their games. And it usually works against them because their people are far worse when it comes to character and integrity.

Forum List

Back