Harris Encourages U.S. Businesses To Outsource Investment From U.S. To Central America

I would like to see some context here?
Of course, this is at the very least troublesome considering we have whole cities here in America that are literally falling apart due to lack of employment opportunity - and our second highest leader is only interested in making this worse?
So, again, in cities like Dayton, OH that have voted Democrat over and over.... will they again recognize that the Democratic Party is not interested in them?

Send those American jobs offshore, we hate Americans!

She has been looking very uneasy lately in the few pics she is in. Not the usual giggling slut ready to show her tits after 4 Jello shots

I think she knows serious shit will be Fitting a lot of fans

How many here saw her original Memorial Day message? That didn't include mentioning veterans... only "enjoy the long weekend".
You will never convince me this wasn't deliberate, and obviously exposes her feelings towards the military.

This bitch has no conception of the value of work. That's why she's so fast to open our border and outsource our jobs. Dictionaries will soon be including her picture along with the meaning of idiot.

No one is ever going to listen to a word she has to say.

Forum List

Back