Harley Recall

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
Anyone affected?

Harley-Davidson recall - Yahoo Search Results

Harley-Davidson has issued a voluntary recall for the 2014 Touring motorcycles. Owners have been issued a Do Not Ride notice while the dealers have received a Do Not Deliver notice. The recalled vehicles include models built between May 3, 2013, and October 14, 2013, and are listed as the following: 25,185 Touring motorcycles (FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHTP, FLHX, FLHXS, FLHTKSE, and FLHRSE) as well as 3,861 Softail® CVOs and Trikes (FLHTCUTG, FXSBSE, and FLSTNSE).

I'm not affected. I ride a Goldwing ( a Japanese "touring" bike).

I wonder what percentage of the public have any idea what all those letters stand for ("FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHTP, FLHX, FLHXS, FLHTKSE, and FLHRSE").

In common terminology, I'm guessing this is the Electra Glide and Road Glide. The ones with fairings rather than windshields, right?

I'm not affected. I ride a Goldwing ( a Japanese "touring" bike).

I wonder what percentage of the public have any idea what all those letters stand for ("FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHTP, FLHX, FLHXS, FLHTKSE, and FLHRSE").

In common terminology, I'm guessing this is the Electra Glide and Road Glide. The ones with fairings rather than windshields, right?

I wouldn't know. I just saw the article and know that Connery and I think ErnieS and Mertex ride Harley's. Maybe they can tell us something.

Forum List

Back