‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

You vote for a Party that would love to prevent you from being able to do that.

Just sayin'.
Sometimes, but not one has ever put forth a bill, banning Federally Regulated and permitted concealed carry, such as mine.
I voted with my wallet for Walther PPQ M2, and Craft shoulder holster, for design functionality, comfort, convenience, concealability and ease of accessibility standing, riding or getting in and out of cars or sitting. You get what you pay for and pay for what you value. That's my vote.

really ? whens the last time you purchased at an AMC theatre? Last several times I went, they have a screen display right there at the counter so you can choose your specific seat.

Rather than use all its employees to sell popcorn and take tickets…..
it should be the theaters responsibility to enforce seating

Part of the blame for this, could possibly go to the liberal educational system, which doesn't teach anything about criminal law. Recently, there was a poll taken among graduating high school kids, asking about criminal activity and law.

Of 150 kids interviewed, only 6% knew it is against the law to hit somebody. 94% had no clue.

Part of the blame for this, could possibly go to the liberal educational system, which doesn't teach anything about criminal law. Recently, there was a poll taken among graduating high school kids, asking about criminal acvitity and law.

Of 150 kids interviewed, only 6% knew it is against the law to hit somebody. 94% had no clue.

Do you realize that 72.6 percent of internet statistics are made up on the spot?

Rather than use all its employees to sell popcorn and take tickets…..
it should be the theaters responsibility to enforce seating

Yes, great idea. I remember they did used to have ushers in most theaters then at some point they stopped doing that.

I have never heard of a movie theater ticket specifying a certain seat.

All most all of them are this way now, or at least the ones we go to. Nice reclining seats as well. We already our seats reserved for Oppenheimer this Sunday afternoon

They don’t make money on ushers
They would rather have patrons fight it out to claim the seat they purchased

sad that in a mostly empty movie theatre a simple conversation between adults couldn't solve
such a simple thing. But yeah all the way around these days customer service has taken a back seat
to making a profit. I still miss the days of having an air hose at every gas pump.

That is the stupidest, most desperate thing you've ever said.

Which is amazing in and of itself.

But yeah....I wanna know where DeSantis was at the time this was happening.

He was probably eating popcorn in the back with his cowboy boots flailing over the seats in front of him.

Just laughing the whole time.

The evil bastard.

I'm betting this is a situation, where the black thug felt entitled to react as he chose, and we shouldn't be surprised when you consider that blacks are continually coddled 24/7 in the MSM, as always being the victim.
In this case, it's too bad the older gentleman wasn't carrying, and put this piece of shit down. The community would have had one less violent thug to deal with.

By appropriating (stealing) what doesn't belong to him, then beating the rightful occupant? Doesn't he realize that he gives the entire black community a black eye by this behavior?

Well, I was being sarcastic of course, but I agree with you, and actions like this are exactly why millions of Americans avoid black males whenever they can.

Forum List

Back