‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

So you admit where people spend money it increases prices?

Wow, you're finally getting somewhere.

Soon we'll be able to introduce you to an actual economics course.

Have you boned up on your 4th grade reading skills?

Dumbass doesn't realize the rate is from housing...too many people moving there

Thanks to the leftist vermin and dem plantation owners who have worked hard to convince them they are entitled to this rage.

Its a culture of hatred. Some people are just looking for an excuse to go off on someone.
As a permitted carrier, I have not gone to a darkened movie theater without packing in years, the top shirt in summer or jacket in winter concealing. I never plan for crap to happen to me or mine. I plan to make sure crap does not happen to me or mine and will never suffer a beat down at my age, not knowing if it could be the last beatdown of my life. Their life simply isn't worth it.
At night especially, forget American express.
shoulder-holster-system-55-wigv--thumbnail-650x650-70.jpg

Don't leave home without it.

In Florida :,

• any unrequested touching is a battery = to 1 year in a County jail
  • a whole nother set of laws apply to elderly people (60 or older),

• with them, merely offending (shouting, cursing, verbal abuse) is a 3rd degree felony punishable by 5 years in a state prison.
  • Physically attacking is aggravated battery, and with elderly victims, the penalty is 30 years in state prison, possibly life (depending on circumstances)
If this violent idiot is lucky enough to get a very left-liberal jury and judge (not likely in Florida), there's a slight chance he could get a reduced sentence.
Much more likely, is that the moron just threw his entire life away, over a movie theater seat. There's some really dumb people out there.

As a permitted carrier, I have not gone to a darkened movie theater without packing in years, the top shirt in summer or jacket in winter concealing. I never plan for crap to happen to me or mine. I plan to make sure crap does not happen to me or mine and will never suffer a beat down at my age, not knowing if it could be the last beatdown of my life. Their life simply isn't worth it.
At night especially, forget American express.
shoulder-holster-system-55-wigv--thumbnail-650x650-70.jpg

Don't leave home without it.

You vote for a Party that would love to prevent you from being able to do that.

Just sayin'.

He's been subjected to white supremacy all his life, and he's just fighting back.
By appropriating (stealing) what doesn't belong to him, then beating the rightful occupant? Doesn't he realize that he gives the entire black community a black eye by this behavior?

The difference is that here in Florida the police will track down the thug and he will be punished.

Unlike upnorth where he would be released without bail and never held accountable.

Actually the sonofabitch was lucky. He could have been shot. We have the right to keep and bear arms here in Florida, unlike the Commie states.

If some goddamn Negro shithead tried to attack me like that it would probably be the last few seconds of his uppity Negro life.

Yep, that is why we had so much inflation the past few years, people were spending all that money Trump gave them during COVID.

Click those ruby red slippers and repeat after me:

"The Inflation Reduction Act Was a Green Energy Inflation Boosting Boondoggle"

Yeah, it's a mouthful.

But I'm sure you're used to that heh heh

Another question is why wasn't this attacker shot and killed right on the spot ?
Irresponsible of the elderly guy to be in a movie theater mixing with the public, and being unarmed. If this attacker had tried to attack me like this, and most Florida residents, he would have gotten instant death.

He's lucky to be alive right now, but he'll probably get caught eventually. Cops will offer a reward, and somebody will act on it. This guy is toast.

Forum List

Back