Hard Right Evangelical Radio Host; The CO Massacre Was Caused By "The Liberals"

Guy is afraid that if the Koch or Waltons taxes go up, they wont let him in their club somehow

the stupidity is absolutely stunning

Probably they also believe they may hit the lottery anytime soon and they consider this future capital preservation.

Guy is afraid that if the Koch or Waltons taxes go up, they wont let him in their club somehow

Probably they also believe they may hit the lottery anytime soon and they consider this future capital preservation.

Paying taxes is patriotic, taking care of your fellow man is as well....too bad we dont have some xtians in the bagger community

This whole issue could go away instantly

Any and all true Christians would insist on paying taxes to partially help their fellow man, they would insist on progressive taxation, nothing more Jesus like than that.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if Jesus were here would he be repub. or dem. but I know one thing for sure, he would be at occupy wall street.

Paying taxes is patriotic, taking care of your fellow man is as well....too bad we dont have some xtians in the bagger community

Any and all true Christians would insist on paying taxes to partially help their fellow man, they would insist on progressive taxation, nothing more Jesus like than that.

I sometimes wonder if Jesus were here would he be repub. or dem. but I know one thing for sure, he would be at occupy wall street.

Would he really BE there? Would he be crapping in a squadcar?

This is what you don't get. He would be in the squad car. I don't know if he would be crapping but he'd probably be bloody and beat up. Tea baggers and extreme republicans are the modern day romans. They side with and worship big money and get outraged at the thought of the very wealthy paying taxes.

This is what you don't get. He would be in the squad car. I don't know if he would be crapping but he'd probably be bloody and beat up. Tea baggers and extreme republicans are the modern day romans. They side with and worship big money and get outraged at the thought of the very wealthy paying taxes.

Your equation with Jesus and OWS boggles the mind and shows you know ZERO of Jesus and his interactions with Zealots of the time [That wanted to do the same as OWS to CAESAR]...

Perhaps you've read about Barabbas? And his interaction with Jesus? Barabbas was a zealot, not unlike OWS of modern times.

ONE preached PEACE...other Insurrection...BOTH put on the cross...:eusa_whistle:

All those countries with single payer health care also have tax rates that are SKY HIGH. They spend next to NOTHING on their own national defense ( because Uncle Sam is covering it for them ), and their debt to GDP ratios are higher than OURS.

No thank you.

I think it depends on the country.

File:Income Taxes By Country.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Frankly, we could stand to spend a lot less on defense... to start with.

A few of those countries have a lower tax rate than we do on individuals. Japan for instance, has a lower income tax rate. The highest mean tax rate in Germany with 52%. Hardly crushing, given the fact they have universal health care and excellent government benefits. Even Merkel isn't proposing many cuts in that area.

If you count in your tax rate, what you are paying and what your employer pays on your behalf for health care, you'd probably be close to that 52% figure.

The more telling figure on health care is what percent of their GDP they spend on health care, not who is spending it.

List of countries by total health expenditure (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We spend 17% of our GDP on health care. Germany spends 11%. Japan spends 8.5%.

Guess which country gets the best results in figures like life expectency and infant mortality?

Don't leave out their VATs...

The very wealthy are ALREADY paying almost ALL the taxes, you idiot!

We live in a nation that began because our Founders rebelled against taxation and you think it's patriotic???

Progressivism and Jesus are incompatible.

jesus wouldnt be able to stop puking when he saw all the baggers who claim to be followers

i doubt that. His message is one of personal liberty and deliverance from bondage. So Im sure He would feel quite at home among people seeking those things.

Tax exempt Media Matters scores another scoop? Ho-hum

hate the org that tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

i understand why a bagger would hate them

We arent talking about any organization that tells the truth. We are talking about media matters which is a propaganda wing of the Soros Empire.

I could make a case that the pop-culture promoted by hollywood for the last hundred years influenced generations of video game kids who view the cyber death of a human being as a fun way to spend a rainy Saturday. Not all kids are likely to become mass murderers as a result of hollywood hype but the value of life and society's degeneration is directly influenced by the new-normal behavior presented by pop-culture. The folks who give us virtual murder in all it's glory and more slash and splatter at the click of a button each and every day than an old time detective has seen in a lifetime are obliquely responsible for the maniacs who commit crazy and violent crimes.

We live in a nation that began because our Founders rebelled against taxation and you think it's patriotic???

Which is true, Jesus would be considered a hard left liberal.

Which is true, Jesus would be considered a hard left liberal.

The 10 Commandments would undoubtedly conflict with THAT position.

Forum List

Back