Hard Right Evangelical Radio Host; The CO Massacre Was Caused By "The Liberals"

I wish the violence on the left was limited to theatrics.

All the "leftist violence" is made up by the right wing propaganda machine

The biggest threat to america are radical right wing domestic terror cells.

unaddressed-threats.jpg

And citing a left wing propaganda organization is really going to provide an accurate source for right/left violence.

Im sure they are still denying Occupy has been violent and called for violence. They tend to ignore facts they dont like.

I know it's impossible for the hard right to fathom that they are nothing but perfect angels, but the biggest thread to america is hard right wing domestic terror cells. This isn't fabricated nonsense, it's solid facts. Look at the clearly stated sources which are as unbiased and factual as it gets,...

I know it's impossible for the hard right to fathom that they are nothing but perfect angels, but the biggest thread to america is hard right wing domestic terror cells. This isn't fabricated nonsense, it's solid facts. Look at the clearly stated sources which are as unbiased and factual as it gets,...

Biggest thread? lol

OWS actually COMMITS violence and damage.

No, the biggest threat to America isn't right wing terror cells, you idiot.

The biggest DOMESTIC terror threat is LEFT WING environmental nuts.

The biggest threat is MUSLIM terror attacks.

teh left embraces freedoms much like freedom of speech "you have the right to say what u want, but it better agree with me"

Freedom of speech is left's great enemy

Wow. Nice site.

NOT. But you might could use one of these.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

debate it show me where the author is either wrong or infactual correct?

Her first sentence is utter nonsense. Bat-poo-crazy.

"Operatives on the communist Left are desperate to silence the voices of those of us who tell the truth about their evil agenda."

Who are these operatives who "want to gather all power into the hands of federal government masters"

All the "leftist violence" is made up by the right wing propaganda machine

The biggest threat to america are radical right wing domestic terror cells.

unaddressed-threats.jpg

And citing a left wing propaganda organization is really going to provide an accurate source for right/left violence.

Im sure they are still denying Occupy has been violent and called for violence. They tend to ignore facts they dont like.

Which, of course, why the Tea party has yet to have any issue with violence from it's members and the Occupy movement has had countless arrests due to violence and countless members advocating violence.

Do you have OCD? Seriously, you are incapable of posting on any topic without whining about Romney. But... you'd still be a rabid rightwinger if only Gingrich had won. Loser.

Only because you see in limited terms of "left" and "right", which is kind of hard to follow when the "left" suddenly discovers it like pre-emptive wars in the middle east and the "right" suddenly decides it hates private sector health care solutions.

On other points, I've been completely consistant. My dislike of religion in general and Mormonism in particular.

I'm against Romney because I think he's an unethical, evil person with no moral or political center. It's not whether I agree with him or not, the way that guy has flip-flopped, I can honestly say I've agreed with him at least 50% of the time.

My point is that Fischer is a complete troll and scumbag, essentially blaming the teaching of evolution for Holmes' rampage.

And this guy says "Jump", and Romney says "how High?"

And yet you supported Gingrich... not only unethical, but corrupt, self serving and a total bastard. Go figure... you're just a butthurt child.... in fact, that's insulting to the child. Kids are smarter than you. Hack.

and your moron supports the NDAA which is strips our rights.

Fuck off.

Which, of course, why the Tea party has yet to have any issue with violence from it's members and the Occupy movement has had countless arrests due to violence and countless members advocating violence.

Planning a terror attack against america is nothing to worry about from the teabaggers?

Meet The Senior Citizen Militia Members Arrested In Georgia Bio Attack Plot | TPMMuckraker

Planning a terror attack against america is nothing to worry about from the teabaggers?

Meet The Senior Citizen Militia Members Arrested In Georgia Bio Attack Plot | TPMMuckraker

what do you think this theatre guy was who thought he was the joker? A terrorist. Why wasn't there anyone there ARMED that could have taken this leftist asshole out?

Because of the Leftist GUN LAWS that prohibited it. Rwad the stats in Chicago and other Blue-state bastions?

YOU are an indiot.:eusa_hand:

:eusa_hand:

The Colorado Movie Theater had a no guns allowed policy & sign posted. Gee I wonder why the citizens were not safe there???? There were many highly trained military weapons personnel at the theater & 4 of them were shot because of the stupid weapons ban in that municipality & at that theater. They were prevented from defending themselves & all the others as they had been trained to do because of the libtard anti-gun policy.

Cinemark-gun-ban-notice-courtesy-vdcl.org_.jpeg

Does anyone see a pattern here??????????????
gun-free-zone-cLR.jpg

Last edited:
Ross said there was a James Holmes on the Aurora Tea Party site. The RW blew that out of all proportion.

The reaction to Katrina by the Feds was pathetic.

That wasn't blown out of proportion its a habit of the corrupt media and it will blow up in their face after Mitts elected. People will shun them and tune them out. Its a huge conservative movement prepare yourself mentally. :lol:
And Katrina was handled great! Bush came through after the Dems botched it all up.

what do you think this theatre guy was who thought he was the joker? A terrorist. Why wasn't there anyone there ARMED that could have taken this leftist asshole out?

I don't know who is dumber, you or fischer :cuckoo:

What liberals said that??? That's crazy talk!!!

I dont know. Like every progressive that posted in this thread...

You sure have been getting quite nasty. I asked a simple question. It required a simple answer.

Not sure how answering the question is getting nasty. Enlighten me please.

Are the other threads specifically mentioning gun control not giving you an idea of who is proposing this?

The Colorado Movie Theater had a no guns allowed policy & sign posted. Gee I wonder why the citizens were not safe there???? There were many highly trained military weapons personnel at the theater & 4 of them were shot because of the stupid weapons ban in that municipality & at that theater. They were prevented from defending themselves & all the others as they had been trained to do because of the libtard anti-gun policy.

gun-free-zone-cLR.jpg

The theater should be sued for allowing an armed madman inside after preventing patrons from their constitutional right to have a weapon to defend themselves. The theater was responsible for their patrons safety since they removed their patrons right to self defense.

gun-free-zone-cLR.jpg

The theater should be sued for allowing an armed madman inside after preventing patrons from their constitutional right to have a weapon to defend themselves. The theater was responsible for their patrons safety since they removed their patrons right to self defense.
where is that obama quote from, fox?

oh, and nobody gonna sue anybody if the right gets their way, that is another conversation

another issue where righty is confused and idiotic

Forum List

Back