Hard left actively driving Trump supporters from internet

Google Ad Crisis Spreads as Biggest Marketers Halt Spending

“We are deeply concerned that our ads may have appeared alongside YouTube content promoting terrorism and hate,” ... “Until Google can ensure this won’t happen again, we are removing our ads from Google’s non-search platforms.”

“Many advertisers have resumed their media campaigns on YouTube, leading creator revenue to return to a better and more stable state,” YouTube said.

Google Ad Crisis Spreads as Biggest Marketers Halt Spending

Stop spamming

your silly idea of 'spamming' is censorship. lol........ d'oh!

Denial is not just a river in Egypt for you idiots.

Wilfully refusing to acknowledge the clear evidence of collusion doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The charge will be “conspiracy”. But you knew that.

I figure you asshats will be claiming “no collusion” even as Trump is perp walked out of the White House.

I sincerely believe the collusion narrative is a total farce designed by DC with the sole intent of getting rid of the wild card that is Donald Trump. One of the reasons I voted for him was to see if "they" would let us elect anyone we wanted. He won, which restored a bit of my faith in the system. But the lengths they've gone to discredit him and render the election null and void killed that momentary feeling of patriotism. They will never, ever allow something like this to happen again. I'm sure you're thrilled knowing that.

And the kicker is that having actually gotten a real, non-professional "everyday man of the people" right off the streets just as the Founders envisioned and intended into the White House who actually puts its private citizens first ahead of Washington, the globalists or politics, the fervency in which so many of those private citizens have fought tooth and nail to reject that attainment to want to put another cleaned and pressed career "suit" of the Deep State right back into office-------- and that such a person will be getting America "back on track." Now, who is kidding who?

haaaaaaaaaa................ instead you get donny from queens in his cheap ass suit made in mexico & overly long red tie that's meant to cover his bloated KFC laden gut whicht was made in jhina, who was so "man of the people" that he started life out with at least a million dollars from his father, fred drumpf?

just just save the orange ass licking,mook.

zkp0t.jpg

Last edited:
Over 32% of posts on this board originate in Russian troll factories. They are so confident that people just don't care that they make no effort to use VPNs to conceal their actual ip addresses anymore.

Show us some examples...

I say you are full of shit..

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Whether the White House realizes it or not, President Trump’s supporters are facing an increased cyberattack to remove from the Internet prior to the 2018 mid-term elections the conservatives and libertarians whose postings on various websites were critical to his presidential victory in 2016.
Hard-Left Actively Driving Trump Supporters From Internet
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but don't worry Trendy mental case leftist they are coming for you too as you stuck up pricks laugh at others getting kicked off LMFAO... you idiots are so out of touch with reality you won't ever see it coming when they come for you morons.

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Just how do any of these actions differ from those alleged of the Russians in 2016? So, it is OK for people to try to change the outcome of an election so long as they live HERE? I'd rather someone post something pro or against a candidate than this kind of thing where one group actively seeks to silence the other altogether. But then, hasn't that been the MO of the Left over and over and over again? They feel they can only win a race by silencing the opposition.

Russian trolls aren’t the “opposition”, they’re the enemy. Their goal isn’t to help anyone, but to disrupt and destroy democracy. They should be driven from the internet.

liberals are the only ones dumb enough to bite.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt for you idiots.

Wilfully refusing to acknowledge the clear evidence of collusion doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The charge will be “conspiracy”. But you knew that.

I figure you asshats will be claiming “no collusion” even as Trump is perp walked out of the White House.

I sincerely believe the collusion narrative is a total farce designed by DC with the sole intent of getting rid of the wild card that is Donald Trump. One of the reasons I voted for him was to see if "they" would let us elect anyone we wanted. He won, which restored a bit of my faith in the system. But the lengths they've gone to discredit him and render the election null and void killed that momentary feeling of patriotism. They will never, ever allow something like this to happen again. I'm sure you're thrilled knowing that.

I’m watching this asshole destroy your democracy. I get that Americans are fed up with politics as usual but you elected a racist conman who sold out your country for more wealth and power.

Get the dirty money out of your political system. As long as members of the House and Senate have to raise millions of dollars to get elected and stay in office, they are open to bribery and influence peddling. Changing the players, won’t change the game.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Whether the White House realizes it or not, President Trump’s supporters are facing an increased cyberattack to remove from the Internet prior to the 2018 mid-term elections the conservatives and libertarians whose postings on various websites were critical to his presidential victory in 2016.

Oh but don't worry Trendy mental case leftist they are coming for you too as you stuck up pricks laugh at others getting kicked off LMFAO... you idiots are so out of touch with reality you won't ever see it coming when they come for you morons.

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Just how do any of these actions differ from those alleged of the Russians in 2016? So, it is OK for people to try to change the outcome of an election so long as they live HERE? I'd rather someone post something pro or against a candidate than this kind of thing where one group actively seeks to silence the other altogether. But then, hasn't that been the MO of the Left over and over and over again? They feel they can only win a race by silencing the opposition.

Russian trolls aren’t the “opposition”, they’re the enemy. Their goal isn’t to help anyone, but to disrupt and destroy democracy. They should be driven from the internet.

Conservatives are the only ones dumb enough to deny it happened.

You know....the FCC has a lot of power and is directly under the control of POTUS. Just saying. Tit for tat.

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Then Liberals are the only ones too stupid to be able to PROVE IT. :21: :auiqs.jpg: :777: :blahblah: :cul2: :highfive:

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Then Liberals are the only ones too stupid to be able to PROVE IT. :21: :auiqs.jpg: :777: :blahblah: :cul2: :highfive:

The interference has already been proven and charges have been filed against the Russians who ran the program.

Mueller is now busy tying Donald J. Trump to the WikiLeaks email dumps. It’s truly a thing of beauty watching Mueller coming at Trump relentlessly.

The interference has already been proven and charges have been filed against the Russians who ran the program.

Mueller is now busy tying Donald J. Trump to the WikiLeaks email dumps. It’s truly a thing of beauty watching Mueller coming at Trump relentlessly.

A). Those Russians aren't even Americans and nothing will ever come of it, you watch and see.

B). Mueller isn't "coming at Trump," fool, he's yet to tie a loose shoelace to the man! He is there to look into any evidence of Russian meddling and other improprieties surrounding the election and NOT A ONE has been tied to Trump, meantime, better watch what you wish for, who knows where the investigations (Mueller's and others) could end up.

hillary_clinton_1441285.jpg

A). Those Russians aren't even Americans and nothing will ever come of it, you watch and see.

B). Mueller isn't "coming at Trump," fool, he's yet to tie a loose shoelace to the man! He is there to look into any evidence of Russian meddling and other improprieties surrounding the election and NOT A ONE has been tied to Trump, meantime, better watch what you wish for, who knows where the investigations (Mueller's and others) could end up.

View attachment 180139

iAre you familiar with Uncle sams misguided children?

There was never any intention that these Russians would be brought to justice. Those charges were laid, in exquisite and unprecedented detail, to establish the foundation crime from which the upcoming conspiracy charges will flow.

However, should any of these assholes leave Russia, and travel to any jurisdiction which has an extradition treaty with the US, they will be arrested and dragged back to the US for trial. I expect that they are currently under surveillance for just such an opportunity.

The recent news that Jared is using his personal businesses to make foreign policy is exactly the kinds of “high crimes and misdemeanours” which will lead to Trump’s impeachment. This is just basic graft and corruption, conducted right in the open.

Staffers who have been interviewed by Mueller have said they were asked very pointed questions about Trump’s prior knowledge of the WikiLeaks dumps. I was not involved with criminal law but I remember the head of our litigation department saying that at this stage of an investigation, no lawyer ever asks a question he doesn’t know the answer to.

Mueller flipped Rick Gates and it wasn’t to convict Manafort. Mueller has more than enough to convict Manafort many times over. Mueller flipped Gates because he was part of the Transition Team, flew on Air Force One and was close with Kuchner.

A few weeks ago, the entire Russia Investigation was a “hoax”, but no one is saying that now. Now they blaming Obama, claiming it was Hillary, flailing around madly.

Trump has, according to his staff, becomes unhinged. The staff are running, not walking for the doors. And there you sit, fool that are, claiming there is no collusion.

You may be that stupid and gullible, the rest of us are not.

XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

There was never any intention that these Russians would be brought to justice.

Any why should there be? After all, they are simply the guilty party! But we were stupid enough to allow it to happen. Even Putin is waiting to see the proof.
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

Those charges were laid, in exquisite and unprecedented detail

Then there ought to be criminal convictions of those Russians but there never will be.
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

to establish the foundation crime from which the upcoming conspiracy charges will flow.

I just love it when liberals think they can see into the future and base all their hopes on things that haven't even happened. Too bad you couldn't see 2AM Nov. 9, 2016 just hours before about to hit you right in the face!
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

However, should any of these assholes leave Russia, and travel to any jurisdiction which has an extradition treaty with the US, they will be arrested and dragged back to the US for trial. I expect that they are currently under surveillance for just such an opportunity.

They are heroes to motherland Russia and many cups will be raised high in celebration for making fools out of the Leftist Intelligence Agencies that couldn't even slap a pair of handcuffs on Hillary Clinton after selling out her own country. These Russians will retire rich, safe, healthy and famous as national heroes.
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

The recent news that Jared is using his personal businesses to make foreign policy is exactly the kinds of “high crimes and misdemeanours” which will lead to Trump’s impeachment.

More fake news for the gullible Left. Jared can swing from the chandelier butt naked and that doesn't mean SQUAT to any charges against Trump Keep dreaming.
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

Staffers who have been interviewed by Mueller have said they were asked very pointed questions about Trump’s prior knowledge of the WikiLeaks dumps. I was not involved with criminal law but I remember the head of our litigation department saying that at this stage of an investigation, no lawyer ever asks a question he doesn’t know the answer to.

That's true of all investigations and person's like this! The point is to catch people in lies, not expect they are going to hand you the info! You gotta have more than this! You got nothing.
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

Mueller flipped Rick Gates and it wasn’t to convict Manafort. Mueller has more than enough to convict Manafort many times over. Mueller flipped Gates because he was part of the Transition Team, flew on Air Force One and was close with Kuchner.

It'll all make for a good ABC Sunday Night Movie someday. The Inquisition That Never Happened.
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

A few weeks ago, the entire Russia Investigation was a “hoax”, but no one is saying that now. Now they blaming Obama, claiming it was Hillary, flailing around madly.

Nothing crazy about that at all. The ultimate irony WOULD be if Trump were to get hit on some minor technicality while Hillary walks free after making John Gotti look like a Piker.
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

Trump has, according to his staff, becomes unhinged. The staff are running, not walking for the doors. And there you sit, fool that are, claiming there is no collusion.

I'll see Trump in a few days. Ask me how unhinged he looked.
XXX_69_1325373933_1.jpg

You may be that stupid and gullible, the rest of us are not.

Sure you are.

george-of-the-jungle.gif

Over 32% of posts on this board originate in Russian troll factories. They are so confident that people just don't care that they make no effort to use VPNs to conceal their actual ip addresses anymore.

Show us some examples...

Thank you for having presented an excellent example, eliminating any need for me to elaborate!

Show us some examples...

Thank you for having presented an excellent example, eliminating any need for me to elaborate!

An excellent example of you being full of SHIT..

Forum List

Back