Happy Wife Happy Life and why thats total Bullshit

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Has there ever been a time when your wife was happy and all was right with the world?

Answer: NO! What most likely happened is you did some shit you didnt want to do to make her happy ASSUMING that her happiness will lead to your happiness. It wont. The most you can hope for is that the nagging will cease long enough to get some peace but that is false peace. Thats peace that you know cannot be maintained unless you consistently do things you dont want to do which is not making you happy in the first place.

A woman can be happy and it will have nothing to do with you at all. As a guy tho, when we are happy we share in it. When we are happy we WANT our woman to be happy because as a provider it makes you feel good to do so. Ya dig.

What a woman will do is try to convince you that if you do a specific set of things...a specific secret type of way...then that will unlock her happiness. If you've seen any cop show you know what happens when you give in to the Hostage taker. He takes the thing he claimed he really wanted and will ask for more things as long as you play the sucker.

Do not fall for this. Men, put your happiness first. She may even have a problem with the thing that makes you happy. Dont waiver from it because when you do something you like you'll come home a different person. We spread the happy around! She'll even mention how "different" you are afterwards or even better she'll ask when you are doing that thing again whenever you feel angst. :smiliehug:

Whatever makes you happy does NOT get in the way of the relationship

I'm guessing you're either single and/or divorced

Married for 3 years with her for 13 bro. The only fear men have is the fear of what she will do.

How can this be bad advice? Where is the pitfall here?

You're happy and shes happy. You can do it the other way and just continue to just hope that her happiness trickles down but you'd be waiting for a while.

You married?

^^^

This all sounds very curious...

I say be loving, be gracious, be yourself, comb her hair, massage her and give her a special treat once per day. She will love you forever....

....at least that is what I do for my little girl in my signature....
smile_zps6cd7eade.gif

^^^

I say be loving, be gracious, be yourself, comb her hair, massage her and give her a special treat once per day. She will love you forever....

smile_zps6cd7eade.gif

Well Dogs are different they are with you no matter what and dont pretend the whole time like they dont need you lol.

But be honest...Every guy has been through this. Some female tells you that if only you did (take her out, be kinder, gentler, go here, go there etc) that things would be totally different. Then once you put together the master plan and deliver suddenly thats not enough anymore. Orrr even better, you do that thing that she always wanted with hopes of getting the "reward" that was offered.

Then your face changes once you deliver and she says "you just did that so you can get blank" then decides you deserve none of it because you should do it without seeking reward. :confused:

The one I would hear most often is "Thats only for my husband". No one has ever seen a trifling chick do a 180 once a ring was put on. If she is a problem GF she will be a problem wife.

^^^

smile_zps6cd7eade.gif

Well Dogs are different they are with you no matter what and dont pretend the whole time like they dont need you lol.

But be honest...Every guy has been through this. Some female tells you that if only you did (take her out, be kinder, gentler, go here, go there etc) that things would be totally different. Then once you put together the master plan and deliver suddenly thats not enough anymore. Orrr even better, you do that thing that she always wanted with hopes of getting the "reward" that was offered.

Then your face changes once you deliver and she says "you just did that so you can get blank" then decides you deserve none of it because you should do it without seeking reward. :confused:

The one I would hear most often is "Thats only for my husband". No one has ever seen a trifling chick do a 180 once a ring was put on. If she is a problem GF she will be a problem wife.

I have heard that statement and knew that could not be true, no more than if I made such a demand would I change.

I am who I am, either the woman loves me or not. I have broken a few hearts and had my heart broken a few times..

I still play my guitar, sing a sweet tune, cook a nice meal and be who I am......

The heart wants what the heart wants....no amount of time or distance could ever change that.

There's a HUGE difference in doing something for her without it having to be asked for or even hinted at as opposed to doing it because she has resorted to asking or hinting.
Little things mean alot. :)

The OP speaks to an ultimatum or emotional blackmail or people pleasing IMO....

Has there ever been a time when your wife was happy and all was right with the world?

Answer: NO! What most likely happened is you did some shit you didnt want to do to make her happy ASSUMING that her happiness will lead to your happiness. It wont. The most you can hope for is that the nagging will cease long enough to get some peace but that is false peace. Thats peace that you know cannot be maintained unless you consistently do things you dont want to do which is not making you happy in the first place.

A woman can be happy and it will have nothing to do with you at all. As a guy tho, when we are happy we share in it. When we are happy we WANT our woman to be happy because as a provider it makes you feel good to do so. Ya dig.

What a woman will do is try to convince you that if you do a specific set of things...a specific secret type of way...then that will unlock her happiness. If you've seen any cop show you know what happens when you give in to the Hostage taker. He takes the thing he claimed he really wanted and will ask for more things as long as you play the sucker.

Do not fall for this. Men, put your happiness first. She may even have a problem with the thing that makes you happy. Dont waiver from it because when you do something you like you'll come home a different person. We spread the happy around! She'll even mention how "different" you are afterwards or even better she'll ask when you are doing that thing again whenever you feel angst. :smiliehug:

Yeah, fine, you're a homosexual. Everyone knows by now. If that's your thing, whatever. No one cares. You can stop trying so hard.

I have broken a few hearts and had my heart broken a few times....

I've had my nose broken about a dozen times. And all my fingers, and a few ribs, one wrist, all my toes, a foot, my skull 2-3 times...but never by a woman. Love is a lot more dangerous than all that.

^^^

smile_zps6cd7eade.gif

Alright already! You don't like women. We get it! Give it a fucking rest.

When a woman stops nagging it doesn't mean she is happy. It means she has given up on the relationship. And when she walks out the guy always feels like he was blind sided.

Not just guys I think anyone on the receiving end of a break up pretends that they were blindsided. But really it's just they had the information in front of them they just chose to ignore it.

Last edited:

I don't think you get it. There is no top secret code that women use to manipulate men. There is no big deep, dark secret to making her happy. And frankly, you've got it all wrong. Hopefully, someday you'll figure it out.

You don't sound like a very happy person to me... Remember, when you point your finger at somebody you have 3 pointing right back at you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms9xmBn7Z-Y]No Life Without Wife[/ame]

I don't think you get it. There is no top secret code that women use to manipulate men. There is no big deep, dark secret to making her happy. And frankly, you've got it all wrong. Hopefully, someday you'll figure it out.

Thats the lazy way of looking at it IMO. Humans have human actions. Men typically behave one way and women do as well. Its not a top secret code to manipulation I agree...its just manipulation. Now I could just believe that things just happen absent sense or reason but that in itself is unreasonable.

I'm not confused what makes her happy. Women want a man who will handle business. (another crazy idea). They want a man with credibility (wacky I know)

Please do expound on how I am wrong if you can but if all you got is "nuhh uhh" then thats not much. I am open for and willing to debate the topic but so far not one point has been challenged. Which says something in itself..

I wouldn't want to be married to a man that put my happiness before his own. I would never ask a man to give up that which made him happy. I might win the battle but I would lose the war.

`Sides.....No one has ever loved anyone the way everyone wants to be loved. – Mignon McLaughlin

That, right there, is the problem.

If she's nagging that means she had to ask more than once and that is annoying and the more she has to ask the more annoyed she'll get. If it takes too many times asking it doesn't matter when you get around to it, it's too late by then because she's already annoyed. Know what women really want? Someone else to see what needs to be done and just do it without being asked. really. What women really want is their own wife! Unfortunately, for those of us attracted to men, this shall never be.

If you don't want to do whatever she is asking then say so. Nothing is more infuriating that when someone says "ok, sure I'll do that" then they don't and need to be reminded or they do it half-assed or they bitch about it. If you don't want to do it, don't. Of course, then you run the risk of her getting ticked because she has to do it herself! lol Seriously, I'd much rather do the thing myself then have to ask and remind someone else who doesn't want to do it in the first place.

Forum List

Back